Reviews for Keeping Nightmares In the Light
Guest chapter 7 . 7/1/2013
Hi, my name is Tereina Denny. This is an interestimg tale you have spun. The scene the bath and how he became a hylian man was interesting. Keep up the great work.
Tom chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Ummm Jeans? did you forget that no Jeans have been seen in zelda
kojag chapter 7 . 2/27/2012
is it just me, or does everyone like calling Dark Link Knil?
LeonioAria Niru chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
awesome!
cold hearted moon chapter 7 . 10/24/2010
if you already have the next chapter planed out then why haven't you UPDATED YET! please don't stop now, i wanna see where their adventures take them next...
neonbutterfly13 chapter 7 . 3/26/2010
oh my god! i love your story!i reread it 7 times! wow i just love it! please keep writing! i love malon and knil together too! o keep writing please please please! im dying for the next chapter! if you stop i'll cry T.T i love the whole story!oh and the lemon was really good too! you should put some more in! oh uhm.. i have an idea.. i know its stupid but you should do a flash randomly to the castle zelda leaving link and then link goes to find malon but sees that shes with knil and trys to get her back but knil kills him.. O.o haha told its stupid.. oh and since they just.. -cough cough- yeah.. i hope malon doesnt get prego right away... so yeah dont hate me .
Kiri-chan220 chapter 7 . 7/2/2009
wow...oh no that means that malon has to deal with a horny knil 24/7 ha lolz update soon nya
Keiji Maeda's Super Bass chapter 7 . 4/19/2009
Still havn't updated huh?
Dark Cemone chapter 7 . 1/26/2009
WHY DID YOU ENDED THERE?But I loved it!;)Up date the next one 't keep me waiting!
Midori Alexandros chapter 7 . 11/5/2008
It was so good. _
Marlin Lette chapter 7 . 10/6/2008
yay i freaking love it.

i love the way its written. seems to be kinda smooth.

yano.

kudos.
merlyn1382 chapter 7 . 8/30/2008
that was great i look forward to the next chapter
shadowthief-wolf chapter 7 . 6/9/2008
Nice chapter! Love to read more.
twilight-yuna17 chapter 7 . 5/28/2008
...~_~ very nice ahaha i had to keep the little ones away while reading this. ahah your very good at this.

keep up the good work.
Mia Starz chapter 7 . 5/23/2008
I loved reading your story. For a first time writer you did really well. Sometimes it's hard to pin point the right places for a cliff hanger but you were right on. I look forward to reading more.

x3