Reviews for The Dating Game
Awesome ! Keepem comin
Lauri3n chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
This is awesome!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
I really like the first one, I've read it a few years ago and now I check this and it is still not updated. *Looks at your profil* Oh, you left how sad. To me it's a complete waste since your first one was great, I've gone through the trouble of going through ALOT of Nejiten fics just to find this again. *sadens* I really hope you update, I am not a rapid stalker that's gonna pester you around like some maniac but I just think it would be a shame if you put this story to waste (at least allow some author to continue it)

Well okay I made my point. Hopefully you'll write.
The Candy Man Can chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
lol

i read the prequal 'to be or not to be' and loved it!

and this preview seems pretty good

so please update soon

i enjoy reading your stories and falling off my computer chair from laughing!
Dreaming101 chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
lol AWESOMENESS! :D Can't wait for the first chapter!

~Dreaming101
MadamMistress chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
You said no reviews, and yet I review. XD

I absolutely loved your last story. I can't wait to see what you do with this story!
VietHanChan906 chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
Okay, I know that in when your a Senior in HS that your really busy either studying and get college applications ready or getting drunk, having fun, getting high and being irresponsible but you could atleast tell us that you are abandoning this story and you could have atleast let someone adopt it. So please, either update or let someone else continue it. If your thinking that my hidden message is, "let me continue it", don't, cause your faithful readers will be very angry.
firefairy2917 chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
i am so srry i reviewedd 4 the last chappie of the first one i didnt no the sequal was out so dont kill me please!
sailor winx chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
i love this this story and i so want to read all of your storied can't wait for an update
Lost to the Hoping chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
Update... Or I will hunt you down and sick Gaara on you in your sleep. I have him trained... He sleeps with his panda plushy and eats chocolate... UPDATE!

-tsv
Ray by Another Name chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
Ok, it's May, I hope you post the full chapter by April, mainly because I know most high schools don't have graduations till the END of May(big bro graduates this year, so I figured it would be a similar thing), anyway, hope you have a good gradution and whatnot.

HTe Moon Voyager
Let It ALL Out chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
Yay! It's May! you can update now! Yay!
SnowCharms chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
Lol...poor Hanabi...i wonder if d Hyuugas were confused as 2 y on earth she was consolling a broken kunai when clearly it was her who needed it...update!
xwishxx chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
this is so cool funny 2 and also may is by b-day
Ghetto Anime Princess chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
Okay, I gotta give it you there, that was funny for the first preview...I kinda enjoyed that, considering I'm sitting in the library surroundded by people who are all looking at me because I was snickering...well, not really, but the point is, humor is something that your good with! Update when you can, girl, your not the only one who wants to get OUT of school!

Ghetto Anime Princess

PS: Why would you not want reviews, I mean COME ON! I love them! I haven't gotten any lately but still! Chao!