Reviews for Dad, Where's My Real Mom
white pedal chapter 4 . 9/23/2010
Mary is a bitch! seriously if she loved serenity then why did she decorate things she wanted in her room instead of asking serenity what she wanted, and sending her to boarding school! its clear to me she probably hated her to!and telling Joey hes a bastard child! after everything shes done she caused joey, Hank and serenity to hate her guts I hope mary is in hell for the horrible things shes done!
dragonlady222 chapter 10 . 1/17/2008
This was a very sad and sweet story. I don't know how some people can carry a grudge over a wrongdoing when they did the same thing.
dragonlady222 chapter 9 . 1/17/2008
Very sweet chapter.
dragonlady222 chapter 8 . 1/16/2008
Good chapter. It sounds like Hank is cleaning up his act. I hope he can stay that way.
dragonlady222 chapter 7 . 1/16/2008
Cute chapter. Good thing Seto and Joey have the money. I hope Serenity gets to live the way she is supposed to live.
dragonlady222 chapter 6 . 1/15/2008
Good chapter. Hank is a better person than Mary was, he accepted Serenity with open arms.
dragonlady222 chapter 5 . 1/15/2008
Good chapter. I know they will accept each other. Mary really was b*ch.
dragonlady222 chapter 4 . 1/14/2008
At least, hank is trying to sober up for Joey's sake. I hope he can tell him enough to ease his mind.
dragonlady222 chapter 3 . 1/14/2008
Good chapter. Since his mother is dead, I hope he can find some closure after he talks to his dad.
dragonlady222 chapter 2 . 1/13/2008
Poor Joey. Now that Seto knows maybe he can help him in his search.
dragonlady222 chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
Poor Joey. She really is a vicious bitch. I wonder why she could possibly blame a little kid for her husband's mistake and to hold on to it for so long. She's probably dying of a poisoned and hatefilled heart.