Reviews for The Day After Tomorrow
hotdragontea2000 chapter 15 . 3/21
Can you please update? /
I know you haven't updated since 2008 BUT PLEASE UPDATE!
ALL OF US REALLY WANT YOU TOO!
Guest chapter 15 . 8/25/2014
When is the next chapter
Guest chapter 15 . 8/13/2014
When is the next chapter
Guest chapter 15 . 7/20/2014
when is the next chapter
Snowy owl chapter 15 . 8/22/2013
I cannot believe you didn't finish this story! I'm, like, addicted to it, if that makes any sense. I was so looking forward to reading it through, and seeing what was such a big deal that their memories had to get erased, and then you didn't finish it! I'm so mad. Please please please at least keep writing
I Am Coolio chapter 15 . 4/20/2013
I like this story, with a bad (well not really) Harry, Ron, Ginny, Dumbledore, etc...when are you going to update? Please don't tell me this is on hiatus!
Asj Johnson chapter 15 . 9/2/2012
This is an interesting fic. Will there be more?
DandelionOnFire chapter 15 . 7/23/2011
This suspense is killing me woman!

This story is too good to quit has been really long since the last time you did but please PLEASE update soon...
Amilearntobelonely chapter 2 . 4/4/2011
I started this yesterday...and I stayed up till 3 AM reading it. That's how good it was. I COULDN'T STOP! Now that I'm done reading this...I feel like something is gone. You not updating has left a hole in my heart. I will send Bob after you with his new machine gun if you do not update! If you do update, I'll send Bob with a truckload of cookies. Or whatever your favorite food is. Just PLEASE update!
500daysofelisa chapter 15 . 8/25/2010
Please update the mystery is killing me, and it's very well written!
Zara Saritza chapter 15 . 8/2/2010
Please update?

This story is brilliant!

(: x
Marmalade Fever chapter 15 . 5/14/2010
Hey there, Lady Alinor!

Hmm, seeing how the last update was over a year ago, I guess I won't get my hopes up for another installment, though I'd really like to know the answer to the mystery.

Anywho, this is a very nice fic you've got here. Good progression and plot. Thank you for taking the time to write it.

Marm
Regin chapter 15 . 3/24/2010
I Like, I Lust, I love!Please Update Soon!
starryeyesxo chapter 15 . 11/25/2009
you have, Have, HAVE to update this story!
Ridikulus chapter 15 . 10/27/2009
Oh come on now, I KNOW you want to update again! I mean you obviously know at least a good amount more of what was supposed to happen, you even admit to having part of the next chapter done! I know its been nearly a year but its never too late to continue. think of how happy it would make all of your loyal fans? I am loving this story, but I want to know what happened to make them get obliviated! don't leave us hanging!