Reviews for The Day After Tomorrow
Prince Pondincherry chapter 15 . 5/26
And then you never posted the next chapter! Grr!
Prince Pondincherry chapter 13 . 5/26
Funny, I'd usually think Hermione would be the one blindly trusting authority and Malfoy would be pointing out that Dumbledore might not be completely trustworthy, but for some reason it worked here.
Prince Pondincherry chapter 11 . 5/26
I bet they need to go to Malfoy Manor to get more memories. But they probably don't WANT to, at this point.
Prince Pondincherry chapter 10 . 5/26
They don't necessarily know that Hermione Apparated to her grandparents; they just know where she Apparated FROM.
Prince Pondincherry chapter 6 . 5/26
Malfoy should definitely talk to Blaise some more, since it doesn't seem that he's been Obliviated.
twig1 chapter 15 . 11/25/2015
please update this fantastic story
nerdydragonfics chapter 15 . 3/21/2015
Can you please update? /
I know you haven't updated since 2008 BUT PLEASE UPDATE!
ALL OF US REALLY WANT YOU TOO!
Guest chapter 15 . 8/25/2014
When is the next chapter
Guest chapter 15 . 8/13/2014
When is the next chapter
Guest chapter 15 . 7/20/2014
when is the next chapter
Snowy owl chapter 15 . 8/22/2013
I cannot believe you didn't finish this story! I'm, like, addicted to it, if that makes any sense. I was so looking forward to reading it through, and seeing what was such a big deal that their memories had to get erased, and then you didn't finish it! I'm so mad. Please please please at least keep writing
I Am Coolio chapter 15 . 4/20/2013
I like this story, with a bad (well not really) Harry, Ron, Ginny, Dumbledore, etc...when are you going to update? Please don't tell me this is on hiatus!
Asj Johnson chapter 15 . 9/2/2012
This is an interesting fic. Will there be more?
DandelionOnFire chapter 15 . 7/23/2011
This suspense is killing me woman!

This story is too good to quit has been really long since the last time you did but please PLEASE update soon...
Amilearntobelonely chapter 2 . 4/4/2011
I started this yesterday...and I stayed up till 3 AM reading it. That's how good it was. I COULDN'T STOP! Now that I'm done reading this...I feel like something is gone. You not updating has left a hole in my heart. I will send Bob after you with his new machine gun if you do not update! If you do update, I'll send Bob with a truckload of cookies. Or whatever your favorite food is. Just PLEASE update!