Reviews for Of Peanut Butter & Jelly
Sorikaii chapter 5 . 8/23/2009
This whole thing was just so cute that I have no words.

I absolutely loved it, you should be proud that it came from your head.

-Ali
asta123pasta chapter 5 . 8/12/2009
Awsome! Quil is going to have a really hard time when Claire goes to highschool xD
Varia no Shizue chapter 5 . 6/27/2009
Aw, this was so cute!
Mikita chapter 5 . 6/9/2009
So funny! I'm so sad to see this story end... there's no way to convince you to write more chapters? ;)
goodbye123456789 chapter 5 . 6/6/2009
that was so adorable:) i love quil. even if he does break car doors and talk to barbies! haha. good short little story, it was sweet. favorited.
asifyouknow chapter 3 . 6/3/2009
HAHHA. SSO funny :))
twilight0452 chapter 5 . 3/19/2009
aw that was rly cute!
WraithBubbles chapter 5 . 2/16/2009
aw that was great!

But seriously am i the only one who hasnt tried aPB&J sandwich!

*cough* anyway awesome story. ;)
NoLongerAFanfictionReader chapter 5 . 2/16/2009
.GOD! this story was hilarious!1 i laughed so hard (which wasnt the smartest thing cuz i'm not supposed 2 b on ff rite now, and i was almost caught lol)! quil was super funny! good job
flamanipulator chapter 5 . 1/29/2009
haha. this story was so cute! I think it's funny that Quil was thinking up ways of torturing the Derek kid. Stupid Sam, making Quil seem like a perv. never did like that man.

PB&J ROCKS!
sylverneville chapter 5 . 1/20/2009
This fanfic was so cute and lovely! *_* One of my favs! *_* I would have loved an epilogue, but oh well, it's fine this way too
al.writes chapter 5 . 1/15/2009
Hahahaha. That was great. i loved it. you should write more about them...
werestillflying chapter 5 . 1/3/2009
This is so cute and amazing. I love it!
KennyC chapter 3 . 12/29/2008
Oh my gosh this is hilarious!
MiZZ SaHurr chapter 5 . 12/24/2008
HaH! I love the last part with the PBJ. lol. It was great and super cute. I can't wait to see what would happen if this were to happen ten years later. I mean Claire having a boyfriend lol. Anyway great story. Super duper cute:)
171 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »