Reviews for To Walk a Common Road
RainFlame chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
*flails* The feels xD

This almost makes up for the tears. Almost ;D

I loved this one! So sweet c: Mustang being all supportive lol xD
ArthurAlbionKirkland chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
I like this.
This idea is pretty good. You put an interesting spin on Ed's formative years. Now, if I could convince you to get a beta, this would be awesome...
Do a Barrel Roll chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Nice job! I loved the opening line, it made me want to keep reading.
mehj chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
Truthfully, I find this hard to believe basing from what I've read in the manga. I just doesn't seem that Ed would allow himself to be bullied based on his personality in the manga. When Ed is fighting with his fists in the manga, it is mostly shown in a comedic and light-hearted way with his goofy-face and 'short' antics.

But what I liked about this fic was the concept of what if he was really bullied. The way you explored and touched the subject on bullying and the eventual confession to his superiors was really touching especially the cafeteria scene. I can imagine hughes and Armstrong with their fatherly and brotherly ways, mustang too! it was really touching and amazing.
animephoenix2468 chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
I adored this story. Whenever I heard Ed say to Al, "We're all that we've got," I always thought, 'What about Winry, Pinako, and everybody at HQ? They're always looking out for and supporting you guys.' Thank you so much.
Kristen Sharpe chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
This made me smile. I admit that I have a little trouble seeing Ed not just fighting back even if it would be a bad idea. But, you make compelling arguments as to why he doesn't, and that just wouldn't have made for half as sweet a story.
Tales-of-a-Sloth chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
BEST... FREAKIN'... STORY... EVER... _ That's all I can say, except for good work! :)
bookworm389 chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
Ed seems like the type to not tell someone he's getting picked on

The ending gives me warm and fuzzies
jenelric chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
Aw that was so cute! Awesome job!
ClockRepair chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
Aww, that's such a sweet story. Really touching and it's hard to imagine Ed getting picked on at all but once you think about it, this could be a reason why Ed hates going to Central so much. Great job!
The Sacred Pandapuff chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
I absolutely LOVED this one. Honestly. I've never really considered Ed getting bullied, but you portrayed it amazingly anxiously. And that's just what I like!

And in this one we also see how close to each others Roy's crew and a few others are in there. Which is also one of the things I like.

Going to my faves. You deserved it!
MadSmurf chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
I really enjoyed reading this story, it was written expertly...Ed's feelings ect...This story is one of the ones I actually like Roy in...

You hit the point right to the centre when Ed needs to realise that he isn't alone and has a small family

Excellent job