Reviews for Intemperance
Bar-Ohki chapter 5 . 3/2/2008
The new Greed is scary.
BarbaraA chapter 4 . 2/10/2008
I so like your humonculus Hughes.

His agenda/obsession with the real Hughes' family and friends is interesting, frightening, and sad.

Barbara
Bar-Ohki chapter 4 . 2/9/2008
Oh dear...
Lithium Delusions chapter 4 . 2/9/2008
Oh, you're killing me here. That last bit was just perfect. Noticed a couple of typos but otherwise... great work as usual.

Sorry if Kita not reviewing with me is a bother, but she's nowhere near the FMA fan that I am...

Eagerly awaiting the next chapter of both this and "Incendiary Relations."

~Subu
Just Another Flygirl chapter 3 . 1/23/2008
I'm really liking this fic so far - looks like you've got something good here! I can't wait to read more o!

~Ryopon~
Kamikaze Shihiro chapter 3 . 1/22/2008
Me likey. Continue, please!
UnbornHope chapter 3 . 1/20/2008
In that little Greed part where he was watching Ed and Roy in Roy's office, i had the odd feeling that it was implying yaoi. Was it? It was a good chapter very nice, poor Gracia, it must be tough without Hughes. Shes just looking for someone who is mourning just as much as she is. Its a common case. I hopes youll update soon.
Lithium Delusions chapter 3 . 1/20/2008
You just had to go and do it, didn't you? ~sighs~ Ahh, well, still, it's a very good tale... Like your characterizations (Hawkeye especially)and the story flows very nicely. I still want to yell about Greed, but I'll give you credit for a good insight into him and his motives.

-Subu
Mizuki hikari chapter 3 . 1/19/2008
continue please
Bar-Ohki chapter 3 . 1/19/2008
O! I love how Greed!Hughes is so different!
siltstone chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
This looks like it's going to good places! Accurate characterisation, good pacing, an interesting plot-line, and possible trouble for Mustang ;D I await the next installment eagerly.
Lithium Delusions chapter 2 . 1/15/2008
Well I never was too much of a fan of the slashy side of FMA fanfiction, but you're going to keep me squarely hooked with this one, aren't you?

I'm having a sincere shudder down my spine at the new 'Greed' Please tell me, its not who I'm thinking! Please. (I'm begging here)

-Subu
Kamikaze Shihiro chapter 2 . 1/15/2008
Not bad, not bad. Continue, please.
Mizuki hikari chapter 2 . 1/15/2008
m i love it please continue
UnbornHope chapter 2 . 1/15/2008
I like this story This is real nice, and pleasant. Well except fo the human transmutation but other than that its peachy :D I also liked that little Gracia and Roy becoming friends again thing, they needed alittle happiness. Keep it up.
33 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »