Reviews for Playing Dress Up
KennedyMarshal chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
I live this story and the one before so much :) these are my fave parts because they're just so funny ;D
"So… no more attacking innocently but oh so incredibly hot girls with shovels any more ok?" "I left my shovel in the bar." Dean groaned in frustration.
An hour later the boys were huddled in the back corner of Terry's, a small drag club that you wouldn't even know existed unless you were actually looking for it.
"I don't even wanna know which one of these guys is Terry," Dean said as he eyed the crowd of older men dressed up in shiny heels and over the top wigs.
You are hilarious. Truly.
gypsywoman1 chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
Where's part 2? I can't seem to find it anywhere. :(

Anyways, loved this. It is a really good idea that you have and I can't wait to read the second part, wherever it may be.

Tori :D
xxHardcoregirlxx chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
*Dies of laughter* I loved it! Especially this line:

“Sam…” Dean whispered. “Now would be a good time to go all psycho on their asses.”

Even though it's a humour fic, you keep Sam and Dean true to their character, which makes it worth reading! I hope you update soon!
AnkouBlake chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
I love you. I would really love to see this fic turned into and actual episod or episodes...They would own.