Reviews for Kept in the Dark, Shoved in the Light
MyRippedWings chapter 2 . 1/28/2012
So cute and sad! I loved this it was great

Moonlight Grove :)
Runey9 chapter 2 . 2/13/2010
I really liked this story. Short, and to the point, but deeply thoughtful. A wonderful combination

Thanks for writing.
BlossomQuill chapter 2 . 11/28/2009
Awesome story! Please update soon!

Cat xx
Rosie chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
This was one of the most brilliant second generation I've ever read. You captured Harry's character so perfectly, and Albus and James were extremely well written. Please write more, I love your work!
dahilsaiyo chapter 2 . 7/3/2009
Excellent!
dahilsaiyo chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
What on earth did Al write? Merlin! This chapter is so loaded!
VestriVerum chapter 2 . 5/16/2009
Brilliant.
fortheloveofgodineedanewone chapter 2 . 11/26/2008
I don't know what to say to this or what would be the appropriate words to describe your short : Simple and it up !
Liv-x-Case-Benson chapter 2 . 8/23/2008
This is an awesome story! I like the little bits and pieces Harry kept from his past (even though he didn't really know why he kept them). I hope to read more like this from you.

Great job! Keep up the good work!
daram26 chapter 2 . 8/17/2008
very interestin :)
hypercell chapter 2 . 6/14/2008
I liked that, but would have liked it better if it went on longer! Also, I read this great fic where James gets sent to the second gen, but it only has 2 chapters and I think it is on
hypercell chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
You better no stop writing this!
hondagirl chapter 2 . 5/15/2008
I really enjoyed this. I saw your post in the fanfiction commuity on facebook and I came over here to see what you wrote. I'm a big fan of the next gen fics and while I don't think Al and James could have gone their whole life until Hogwarts being unaware of their fathers past, I think you showed their anger and emotion very well. And I'm glad Al burned the letter in this chapter. All in all, nicely done. :)
sweetysmart0505 chapter 2 . 5/1/2008
Those were two really good chapters. Glad you split this one up. I couldn't wait to read more. Good job!
Nasima Al Amreeki chapter 2 . 3/1/2008