Reviews for Dreams of a Passionate Past
Krystle chapter 9 . 7/11
You write so lovingly and your words as you speak for Darien and Serena touched me to my very core. You have such a gift! Reading your lengthy chapters still left me wanting more. I cannot wait for the the day you update with chapter 10. This is a masterpiece! Thank you for sharing your writing with us!
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 9 . 6/18
Nice chapter, did they have sex? Please update the next chapter quickly!
Wow. This is amazing and you havent finished, but it's amazing and i started trying to come up with an ending or theory because i figured chapter 9 wouldn't wrap it up and I'd be pulling my hair out. Which is one of the best compliments i can give. When it's AGONY not knowing what happens next. TT_TT my feeeels
kaikauruwashii chapter 9 . 4/23
I have been reading this story for several years. I was so happy to see an update! Keep them coming! This cliffhanger is killing me!
CassieRaven chapter 9 . 3/8
Great update, I just reread this. Why I forgot to review before is beyond me.
xlilodracogrlx chapter 1 . 3/4
I love this story! That cliffhanger! Thank you for the update and please continue to give us those great chapters! I cannot wait to read what happens next. LOVE LOVE LOVE!
Astral Dragon Spirit chapter 9 . 3/3
Omg. I just found this story and I am so ridiculously hooked on it. I really hope you continue and complete it. I absolutely love having both Serena and Darien’s viewpoints as well as having Serenity and Endymion’d thoughts. I don’t feel like there are enough fanfics that come from the male viewpoints, especially well-written ones. And I love stories that have different timeline versions meeting/interacting with themselves and you’ve got two sets that have interactions with the present versions! (Serena/Endymion and young Serena/Darien) It makes me so ridiculously happy. I don’t know how I feel about this fairy/elf/whatever they are enemy, but I’m interested to see how you develop them. And I hope Darien gets to go on a trip to the past with Serena through one of the time portals but I dunno if that would fit in with where you want the story to go. I can’t wait until Serena tells her father she’s leaving to live with Darien and doesn’t care what he thinks or feels about it. I’m so excited to find out how this cliffhanger ends up resolving in the next chapter. Once again, this is so amazing. One question though, considering how Serenity and Endymion basically go at it like rabbits everywhere they possibly can for such extended sessions, how did Serenity ever not end up pregnant and since their relationship was a secret, why did they never worry about it at all? As far as I can tell they did absolutely nothing to prevent it. And whatever they did to manage to avoid it, maybe Serena and Darien can do it as well and then also have super amazing sessions. Looking forward to the next chapter.
HoodMixie chapter 9 . 2/18
I have re-read this every few months, since like 2012. I love it. I'm so glad that you updated it! I can't wait for the next chapter. Best cliffhanger ever!
BABY GIRL TIFF chapter 9 . 2/16
update soon please
When will the next chapter come out?
Moon Bunny chapter 9 . 2/12
So glad to see an update! This is soooo engaging! Keep Writing!
Zophanie chapter 1 . 2/8
I started to read your story almost a year ago and prayed that you would update it one day. I was so excited to see the alert that you had added a new chapter. Please please PLEASE don’t make us wait for the next installment. I am so desperately hooked. Thank you so much for this escape from reality!
pipi96 chapter 9 . 2/4
You know Serena can go to doctor do get her shot if she don't want to be pregnant or with their two crystal they simply chan wish for it to not happen no big deal so jut DO IT ALREADY!

Thanks for the chapter
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 9 . 2/3
I love this story so much! Cant wait for more!
I’m writing this before I’m even reading the chapter but I literally stared at the link for 20 minutes hoping that my eyes weren’t messing with me.