Reviews for Dreams of a Passionate Past
GoblinQueen83 chapter 9 . 5/10
PLEASE FINISH THIS STORY!
Mirage chapter 9 . 7/23/2019
I really like this story and how yof write... even when serenity and endymion seem a little sex crazed so I hope they do talk and do more things that they can do while diplomatic talks are going..

That with this crazy bitch who calls herself a queen but brainwashed her followers and changed there look to animal part animal... like beryl , abducted poor animals. ...and what is her problem with Serena. ..is she daughter of beryl?

And with the trouble they have with more strong foes ...why not use the being send back in time . to bring there young self's to train up more fast to get a stronger power level like they where years later but years sooner...so they are way more string then they would even be like they are right now.

Also help is always good...
Serena has her scouts ...but what about her prince ...he always had his generals till they where killed and brainwashed and killed again... so why not bring them away from berry with healing power and a there side. ..so the scouts have some of there partners back the prince and princess more protection...and this wannabe queen a kick to the head and out of power way more easy.

And I think Serena and Darien did think a bit in the wrong way...not every sex comes to pregnancy , when they watch the right times she will not be...and the dreams seems to try to push them in the right direction. ...maybe they need to be more close and bonded to become the next level of power...?
And as it looks it really happens in ch9 end...that will be a big surprise when she wakes up from memory and he comes put fully of sleep. ...and they are at it... hope they will realise that it should be like this , to accept each other fully and there memory's and power of there love and feelings without silly fear of "we cant we habe to wair i cant get pregnant" ...so e try for years till all is right to really become this. and without dreams tiredness and fears holding them back they will kick behinds . .and Pluto maybe finally gets her time and work under control. ...

Really hope you come back one day soon to write more and finish the is story - it is now jul2019
Zophanie chapter 9 . 5/28/2019
Please update!
MoonGoddess111 chapter 9 . 4/5/2019
I'm loving this so much! please update soon
winxclubbs chapter 9 . 3/29/2019
I love ! Please update as soon as you can. Your writing skills are wonderful. I love all your work. Please continue to make wonderful content
Oreo596 chapter 6 . 3/21/2019
Well that’s a twist... dunn dunnn dunnn
Allison Offerman chapter 9 . 2/23/2019
! This is the worst kind of cliffhanger! So sexy but so incomplete. Darien is also his (and Serena’s) worst cockblock. I can’t imagine living with all that sexual frustration that she’s been going through. Yes they want to wait until she’s older for Rini but I really want to hand them a condom and bless them on their way. Ugh, Darien. Help a girl out here.

P.S. this story is amazing and I hope to see an update soon!
lisasailor chapter 9 . 2/22/2019
Woah! That is quite a cliffhanger to lead this chapter on. Please come back to this story and continue it.
Zophanie chapter 9 . 2/12/2019
Desperately waiting for another chapter! Please!
Guest1888 chapter 9 . 1/20/2019
HOLY HANNAH! Hot, very, VERY hot! But...that's it? No more? I know that can't be the end; they still need to stop whoever/whatever is attacking. Hope you come back soon.
wickedladynoir chapter 9 . 11/17/2018
REALLY hope you update this again soon.
Latebuttruefan chapter 9 . 9/30/2018
Please update this story. It’s been so long since anything new has been posted. I really want to know if they finally go all the way or if Darien comes to his senses in time. I really hope it’s the former! Hehe!
Please update soon!
lippy2004 chapter 9 . 9/17/2018
please update i really love this story
C00l Beanz chapter 1 . 9/13/2018
Update! PLEASE!
Oreo596 chapter 5 . 8/15/2018
Now that was an instense chapter...~