Reviews for Dreams of a Passionate Past
lippy2004 chapter 9 . 9/17
please update i really love this story
C00l Beanz chapter 1 . 9/13
Update! PLEASE!
Oreo596 chapter 5 . 8/15
Now that was an instense chapter...~
OMG UPDATE PLEASE!
Fireblosom chapter 9 . 8/5
Lawd ::fans self:: I absolutely LOVED immersing myself in this fic. Your writing is amazingly detailed and so damn hot! I am eagerly awaiting the next chapter of this. I swear I’ve been checking here and PD’s website religiously. Keep the awesome work and thank you sharing your wonderful talent with us!
Oreo596 chapter 4 . 7/31
Ooooooo what are they all going to find out...? Oh jeez, why her parents? Dad might flip and they’ll just worry...
Oreo596 chapter 3 . 7/29
my goodness, so glad he knows now but how the heck will they fix this...
Oreo596 chapter 2 . 7/28
This is getting really interesting... I thought that she would’ve fest up to Mina but didn’t. Will he finally get her to spill?
Krystle chapter 9 . 7/11
You write so lovingly and your words as you speak for Darien and Serena touched me to my very core. You have such a gift! Reading your lengthy chapters still left me wanting more. I cannot wait for the the day you update with chapter 10. This is a masterpiece! Thank you for sharing your writing with us!
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 9 . 6/18
Nice chapter, did they have sex? Please update the next chapter quickly!
Wow. This is amazing and you havent finished, but it's amazing and i started trying to come up with an ending or theory because i figured chapter 9 wouldn't wrap it up and I'd be pulling my hair out. Which is one of the best compliments i can give. When it's AGONY not knowing what happens next. TT_TT my feeeels
kaikauruwashii chapter 9 . 4/23
I have been reading this story for several years. I was so happy to see an update! Keep them coming! This cliffhanger is killing me!
CassieRaven chapter 9 . 3/8
Great update, I just reread this. Why I forgot to review before is beyond me.
xlilodracogrlx chapter 1 . 3/4
I love this story! That cliffhanger! Thank you for the update and please continue to give us those great chapters! I cannot wait to read what happens next. LOVE LOVE LOVE!
Astral Dragon Spirit chapter 9 . 3/3
Omg. I just found this story and I am so ridiculously hooked on it. I really hope you continue and complete it. I absolutely love having both Serena and Darien’s viewpoints as well as having Serenity and Endymion’d thoughts. I don’t feel like there are enough fanfics that come from the male viewpoints, especially well-written ones. And I love stories that have different timeline versions meeting/interacting with themselves and you’ve got two sets that have interactions with the present versions! (Serena/Endymion and young Serena/Darien) It makes me so ridiculously happy. I don’t know how I feel about this fairy/elf/whatever they are enemy, but I’m interested to see how you develop them. And I hope Darien gets to go on a trip to the past with Serena through one of the time portals but I dunno if that would fit in with where you want the story to go. I can’t wait until Serena tells her father she’s leaving to live with Darien and doesn’t care what he thinks or feels about it. I’m so excited to find out how this cliffhanger ends up resolving in the next chapter. Once again, this is so amazing. One question though, considering how Serenity and Endymion basically go at it like rabbits everywhere they possibly can for such extended sessions, how did Serenity ever not end up pregnant and since their relationship was a secret, why did they never worry about it at all? As far as I can tell they did absolutely nothing to prevent it. And whatever they did to manage to avoid it, maybe Serena and Darien can do it as well and then also have super amazing sessions. Looking forward to the next chapter.