Reviews for Dreams of a Passionate Past
CassieRaven chapter 8 . 8/19
Wow, this story is great! Seriously, it's quite an original AU story.
The shipping between Sammy and Hotaru is just adorable!
(I wonder how Amara-Papa, Trista-Mama, and Michelle-Mama will react to Sammy dating their little Hotaru? Amara would likely want to have fun making Sammy sweat heehee!)
I like where this plot is going so far after I've kept reading since the first chapter and can't wait to see what happens next in the next future chapter update whenever it's updated asap.
Well done!
nani8807 chapter 7 . 7/19
So Wonderful! I was hooked from the second paragraph and I am exceptionally glad that you are working on Chapter 9. I love the character development and can't wait to see what happens next!
MinaMoon chapter 8 . 7/14
Oh my god! It's great to finally be able read a chapter from you again. Have been very much anticipating it for the last couple of years. I hope we get to hear from
You again soon! Thank you so much for the necessary update! Can't wait for more!
llazo4108824 chapter 8 . 6/13
This is a very cool fanfic and could you make more chapters soon please I love to see what happens next to them all together soon please.
frenchfrenchkiss chapter 2 . 5/27
I'm rereading it now since you updated
This is so good; Hope you update again soon
Do Serena and Darien not know about condoms? I mean come on already! And just how is it Princess Serenity isn't pregnant yet with how many times they've been going at it, with as far as we know NO PROTECTION!? Come on!
TinkStar87 chapter 8 . 5/1
Oh my, i can't tell you just how much i LOVE THIS STORY! Really it is amazing, i love every bit and can't wait to see whats to come next! Hope you update again soon. Read ya Later ;)
Zophanie chapter 8 . 4/24
Please update soon. I can't wait for the next installment
Fireblosom chapter 8 . 4/16
Came over from PD's site so that I make sure to follow this story. And LAWD! ::fans self:: I have definitely missed these well written smutty stories. Your level of detail is awesome and you really convey Serena's frustration so well. (Seriously that promise can kick fucking rocks lol) One thing that I absolutely love past the smut...and still... DAMN...I love how you have had Serena mature. She is not at all whiny, but a passionate, responsible, powerful woman who is being denied what she really wants from the man she loves. I love the dynamic between these two because too often people still write Darien treating her like a child despite his feelings for her. There is understanding, growth, and reciprocity from him towards her feelings and her power. I. Freaking. LOVE IT! I am really interested in how this is progressing and can't wait for the next chapter!
MoonPrincessNece chapter 1 . 4/8
OMG I love this story! I love how it's long, full of details, and the mental imagery is constant. The characters and storyline are so well developed, I feel like I'm right there in the story with them. I just have one thing to say about the promise. TO HELL WITH THE DAMN PROMISE! I mean they only made the promise years before when Serena was younger and not really interested in a sexual relationship. Though we all know Darien would have been more than interested, had she been a little older. But haven't either of them ever heard of contraceptives?! I mean really, then they'd have nothing to worry about lol. With the dreams, wow. The dreams are amazing lol. I fully understand how frustrated Serena is from them. I feel her pain! Lol. But I've been wondering why Darien doesn't have them? Why is this only happening to Serena? Is this a coincidence, or is this a setup to a later plot point? And this new enemy. There doesn't seem to be any real reason for the attacks. It's almost as if there's no real ringleader. I mean all they seem to be doing is testing everyone's strengths and abilities, and specifically separating Serena from the others. That alone could be for a number of reasons. They could simply be trying to take her out to prevent Crystal Tokyo. Or be trying to get the others to defeat them without her as a setup for the future, in the event she isn't able to herself. Or simply just trying to make them realize just how much Darien and Serena need to have a physical closeness of all aspects. But this last theory in itself circles back to the dreams. So, is it the enemy that triggers Crystal Tokyo? Or is it due to them fulfilling their desires and Small Lady's inevitable conception? All in all, this story is amazing. I can't wait for it to continue and see how it all ends. Like will we see Crystal Tokyo? Will we find out if that one guy in one of the dreams was really Andrew? Will we ever find out who the creep in the elevator was? Or if it was somehow connected to what happened to Molly? I hope you can find time to post again soon. I'm excited for the next update!
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 8 . 3/30
I love this story so much! Cant wait for more!
Nath08 chapter 8 . 3/26
Finally ! I was waiting for so long for this update ! Thank you so much ! Keep going !
Ruk chapter 7 . 3/24
Yay. I was so worried that you'd forgotten this story.

Poor Serena - another portal.
lippy2004 chapter 8 . 3/25
I just loved it and I hope you will update a new chapter soon