Reviews for The History of The World
Citiesofcolor chapter 13 . 2/2/2011
I just found this on search last week, and now I finally can write a review as I'm reunited with my computer. Fantastic, very interesting, and a wonderful Kill Bill spin-off. I really enjoyed it!

Sincerely,

Tawny
Anna Molly chapter 13 . 3/21/2010
I don't normally leave reviews, but this has to be the absolute best Sweeney Todd fanfiction I've ever read, and quite possibly one of the best fics in general. So I have to be a bit cliché here and say... I Lovett (:

Anna
Gallows Calibrator chapter 13 . 11/7/2009
I must say, I'm rather surprised that this review is only the 201st.

This has to be one of, if not the best, well-written, beautifully IC Sweeney Todd fics I have ever read.

The plot is creative, filled with twists (I never like Antony ever since he busted in on Sweeney and Nellie) and peppered with quotes and references to all over the place. It's very close to impossible to pick out my favourite part, for this whole piece is, quite simply, a work of art.

Thank you so much for writing such a beautiful piece.
Sugarhon chapter 13 . 10/5/2009
OMG THIS WAS GREAT OH I LOVED IT!
so nice so smart chapter 13 . 10/4/2008
APPLAUSE! I LOVE THIS STORY!:D
Obscure Bird chapter 13 . 4/28/2008
Didn't review all of them, but I think I've read all your Sweeney Todd stories now and they're wicked good. (Didn't read all, exactly...skipped the intimate bits in some...)

And always glad to see them have a happy ending.
Everto Tonsor chapter 13 . 4/25/2008
I love this story, because it's so well written. And what i like is that everything that happened, in the end, what happened is exactly what i think i wanted. That doesn't happen to me much, (of course Wonka fics are hard to predict and write so...) The final talk is what i waited for, people's thoughts were perfect, rational, I just think you should've made an epilogue to have Toby and Johanna find out, everyone get together and talk everything out. A sequel?
Loveless-Forever-in-the-dark chapter 13 . 4/25/2008
I totally LOVED it D The ending's really fitting, for I am too a die hard Todd/Lovett shipper
Alpha Bravo Charlie chapter 13 . 4/20/2008
One word: WOW. I absolutely adored this story. Seriously, your writing is amazing! The ending was VERY fitting, I loved it.
Mrs.Lovett1 chapter 13 . 4/19/2008
wow is all i have to say about this

brilliant though one of my favs

there is a sequile is thiere not?

i will surley be reading that now
norwish chapter 2 . 4/17/2008
I can't remember how she wakes up in Kill Bill, but wow, what an awesome coincidence. xD

I'm glad you didn't make the doctor have similar er... motives? as the one in Kill Bill.

Good story; MUST KEEP READING!
whyistherumgone chapter 13 . 4/13/2008
This is a wonderful story! I love it! It's amazing! You're are an amazing writer! I just have one question, who did the hat and coat belong to? I love this story! Wonderful ending!
DaringD chapter 13 . 4/9/2008
This story blew me away! I'm at a loss for words(rare believe me)I don't usually like to read stories this long all at once but I just couldn't stop! I loved Kill Bill and I now think it is due for a re-watch...Really amazing, thank you for having an amazingly creative mind!
Nemo Blue Rose chapter 13 . 4/9/2008
Great job. Just excellent. Keep writing.
Inkwing chapter 13 . 3/27/2008
I am utterly, utterly in awe of this story. It is one of the - if not /the/ - best Sweeney/Lovett fic I have ever read and it was fun as well as interesting and very well-written. I was almost certain that it would end with her killing him (stabbing him after their kiss or something equally tragic) but I do like this ending much better! I shall be popping off to read your other stories now.