Reviews for A Fox, A Snake, and A Dagger
EnigmaShady02 chapter 11 . 6/21/2014
A great story. I loved it!
Guest chapter 11 . 6/13/2014
Update
Guest chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
I'm pretty sure you mentioned how there were few good Naruto/Anko stories right off the bat before saying you will take a stab at one. Of corse then instead of takin a stab at the pairing you straight up murder it. Naruto evidently doesn't really give a shit and is so powerful that no one really threatens him. Anko evidently doesn't know how strong he is even though he offed Akatsuki. Of course this isn't really developed at all, you just sort of come out and tell the reader through mediocre character self-dialog. And Anko? she has zero reframing qualities . You write her as a sadistic bitchy sex crazed woman who rapes her underling(s?) and then when she literally locks Naruto up with Chakra suppressing cuffs he acquiesced? This is just some weird kink story you thought up when you had way to much time on your hands and were horny. Some advice? Make your characters relatable, it makes for a better read. And don't make a main character a psychopath. It's the easy way out instead of showing how good intentions can lead to horrible actions. To respond my username is Sjstaudt.
Myrolerian chapter 11 . 9/22/2013
Really waiting for them updates. I'm also a fan of Naruto x Anko but they all revolve around naruto being like 12 or some shit so nothing ever happens and if it does, it just looks stupid to see a 12 year old with a 20 year old. 18-24, hell yeah. I can dig that.
Googlemo chapter 4 . 8/27/2013
Good story and I liked lemon too, but still their relationship took off too fast without any prior story...
Googlemo chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
Well that was FAST! I mean boom jagajaga almost instantly...
ougley chapter 11 . 7/16/2013
thanks :)
blue-gender-yuji chapter 11 . 2/27/2013
SOOOO GOOD!
Can't wait for more!
ReaderNicholas666 chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
It is a good story, your only problem is mispellings and once a screwed up sentence.

She took a seat under a try stilling breathing heavily and trying to think how she could possible outlast someone like Naruto.

I couldnt understand what you were trying to say with this sentence unless it was
under a tree still breathing heavily
Other than that this appears to be a great story.
Guest chapter 3 . 1/22/2013
more lemon !
Guest chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
loved it
lightskiller chapter 11 . 1/20/2013
awsome story. i honestly thought that sasuke would get knocked around more with naruto's new powers and all
Guest chapter 3 . 1/3/2013
u r the best and most descriptive fanfiction writer ever and have the catchiest cliff hangers good luck with any of ur other stories
Sincerely,
Amazed Reader
sickness-kun chapter 11 . 11/29/2012
I knew it was too good to be true! God I loved this story! I hope its finished some day, you're really good!
ndavid chapter 1 . 10/7/2012