Reviews for Say Something!
Fading Butterfly Wings chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
Aw! The ending was adorable x3

Whenever I visit the Kappa he tells me that I'm annoying & to go away T_T I think he's just jealous because I'm married to Cliff XD

It was well-written, funny&sweet oneshot about a very rare pairing :) *Thumbs up!*
xo-emma-ox chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
Oh my gosh, that's so cute! It's too bad Gray was already married to Mary... I love him. This is fantastic. Kappa really bothers me. He just... stares. I don't even bother with him! XD 10/10. Bravo! - emma.
Sparkly Emerald chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
That was really cute and it made me giggle. :)
Quirke chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
lagrimasnegras chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
Out of everyone who has reviewed this, I am about to be your favorite reviewer ever.

1.) I'm your best friend. xD

2.) Although I know nothing about Harvest Moon, it was well written, and I it.

oh, and add me to your fave authors! you added suzi! and review my smallville story, you've already read a portion of it :]

dont forget your all-american friend!

con mucho amor (and kumquats!)

Thoughtless7 chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
Daaw, that was so sweet, it made my day.
shinoyami chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
omg so kawaii! loved the story though th paring is rare it was awesomely written. I wish it was longer but it's perfect how it is _
sailorroxy chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
what else would she bring if not cucombers he likes em _-
tRavLinGWriTeR chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
Aw! this story is adorable! It's so cute! I wonder why Kappa is all...moody. But no bother!
Animekitty47 chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
That was cute! Have you ever accidentally hooked the Kappa when fishing? XP
By The Tree chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
that was cute!
Awesome Rapidash chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
I liked this! Pairings with the Kappa are definatly a rarity. I liked how you gave this a bit of a lighthearted feel. we felt more of Claire's fustrations than we did any loneliness. The ending was sweet, perseverance pays off and we have a happy ending.

As for any con crit, I really didn't see anything that needed improvment in this. The chapter length felt right and was detailed enough to make it easy to imagine the events happening as I read them. So yeah, nice work!
The Scarlet Sky chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
Daw... Cuteness alert!

Kappa x Claire is rarely done, and I think you nailed it. I love Claire's frustrated-female-in-love-with-oblivious-water-thing role, and how "human" girls especially confuse Kappa.

But the best part? The last line. XD
Blahbity.Bloop chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
Aww, Kappa is a kinda cute froggy...puppy...swamp...thing. Anyway great story
Jean Cooper chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
I liked it! It made me snicker in several places, and LOL at the end...he liked her more than cucumbers XD aw he likes her ;P

constructive criticism...phft- I've got none that work _ Maybe make 'em longer, but thats really a preference. I hope to see more from you soon.