Reviews for The Chapters of Life
jetboyjetgirl chapter 16 . 1/27
brilliant set of chapters. Thankyou very much for the enjoyable read.. Love live the Goblin King (and Queen!) :-D
Changeling chapter 16 . 9/13/2014
Ah, I really loved this story. Truly, it was done with an artfulness and creativity that too many Labyrinth fics lack. I really enjoyed your more unique take on the nature of the labyrinth itself. Ah...anyways, I loved this! Squee!
thesilentlamb chapter 16 . 3/11/2014
Wow! Glad I stumbled upon this, it's fab.
chocolaty chapter 16 . 3/8/2014
Awesome story!
It was brilliant.
LabyrinthLover chapter 16 . 8/11/2013
This was fantastic. I loved reading it and I would come home from sports and relax reading this. The storyline was so great and I loved the relationship between jareth and Sarah. I can hope I can have a love like that (: you should continue writing Because you're incredibly good at it. One
AnnaHarlin chapter 16 . 11/23/2012
i have to admit, this is my favourite story that ive read :D well done
Kyndsie chapter 14 . 9/8/2012
I still think Keith should be flattened under a bus. He set out to mess with Sarah because he felt a magic connection within her. No other reason.

Plus, flattened under a bus would be more merciful than the death he probably faces now.
hisangel18 chapter 16 . 8/7/2012
Very well done! I highly suggest you should find the time to write a sequel.
Dustfinger's cheering section chapter 16 . 11/7/2011
Loved it. Though the whole Keith plotline confused me greatly, it wasn't too hard to follow. Epilouge?
Dark Horse Writer chapter 16 . 10/12/2010
I know you wrote this two years ago, but this is a great story. I like the way you wrote the story, the plot was well-concieved. Your characterization was very good, and descriptions were very good. Thumbs way up, and this is definetly going to be a favorite of mine.
seniastardust chapter 16 . 9/22/2010
This was a wonderful story, I truly enjoyed reading it.
Lady Azura chapter 16 . 8/10/2010
I really liked this. Good job!
Nicky-Mouse chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
Great start to the story! I'm hooked. I normally don't leave reviews, but I thought this chapter deserved it :)
EmeraldRomance chapter 16 . 3/1/2010
Loved it!
EmeraldRomance chapter 15 . 3/1/2010
WOw that was intense. That chapter would've made a fabulous psychological thriller movie!