Reviews for One more time with feeling
ArsGratiaAmoris chapter 1 . 9/26/2014
Is this pre- or post- arrangement-made-in-the-Underground-after-steamy-nights-of-seksy-tymes in Retaliation and Escalation? Or is it just plain old-fashioned unrelated?
Soeder chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
but! but! but! you make it soooo easy for us lowly readers to want to pester you for more! i mean we all want more jareth-y goodness especially from such a talented and wonderful (notice the blatant complimenting) writer/cartoonist (i follow you on DA too 3 ) such as you!
Ginger-Snapp chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
Uggghhh how can I not pester?
dearlady2002 chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
Wait. What. That's it? lol. Guess I didn't realize this would be a one-shot.

I'd love to see someone pick this up as the first chapter to their story. You could do so much with it!
wee-me chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
I think this is one of my favorite Labyrinth stories. It's interesting to see Sarah not responding at all and having the royal pain deal with being ignored. Of course he isn't going to take it well and it's fun to imagine what he'll do next. This lovely bit of writing is going in my favorites list.
Ismira Daugene chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
lol... the short one-shots are almost better than the 100,000 word stories.

BTW, LOVE the title... Did you mean it to be a reference to Buffy the Vampire Slayer?
CyanideDreams610 chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
*pesters for continuation* lol you did leave us kind of hanging
Decorinne chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
Wow. Nice. You are by far the best writer I have ever read to tackle these two. I am constantly being impressed. A pity I can't find more of your stuff - but I am definitely adding you to my watch just in case ;) Best of luck!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/23/2009

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Emma Corrin chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
Cute little story - I think it'd be nice to see what is plans actually are - perhaps update if you ever get inspiration?

Would be interesting to see what you come up with ;D
Lucifer Hatter chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
oneshot? harsh. But in any case, i love it _ his impatience is so adorable
Illusion of the Mirror chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
"Pester not for continuation." I love it. I think I'm going to add that to the bottom of my oneshots from now on!

By the way, I'm a fan of yours from yon Deviantart and I've come to visit your fanfiction. I must say, you are a gifted artist, but now I see that you are also a gifted writer. I can not wait to read your multi-chapter story.

Actually, I didn't much care about Labyrinth or this pairing until I read "Roommates" and then "Girls Next Door." Now I can't get enough!
SilverRainWitch chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
It sounds so cool, please finish it and the t-shirt incident story, you are a fantastic writer and you really should.
Ayjah chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
lol he wouldn't take well to being ignored would he?
DustyDreamer chapter 1 . 11/27/2008