Reviews for On the Road with Slavers
Call me Bree chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Wow! great story! im like addicted to eragon/murtagh and this is really good
JakillNearBeg chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
Well written! I love your prose - it's descriptive yet interesting, professional yet comprehensible.

I really enjoyed the ending. Eragon, you hypocrite.

You portrayed Murtagh's emotions very well in this through the indirect characterization.
Teaffers chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
cute funny and hot lol
yaoigirl4ever chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
i LOVE this story! rofl! its funny yet hot at the same time!
writergirl135 chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
chuckle chuckle...amusing, a bit arousing. i liked it and im adding it to my faves
Beautiful Feather chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
Wow! Great read. I'm shocked that so little people have reviewed this.
Talitian chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
I'm going backwords and this was cute in a nice perverted way. I was mad at Murtagh in the beginning because I felt that he should have known that he should have said virgin. I enjoyed this not as much as your other one but still good. The one thing I disliked was that they didn't find any information that they were looking for in the first place. And you lied to me I am enjoying your babies quite a lot.
ChibiItachi-chan chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
*is still laughing*

faved
Chyuouko No Miyuzu chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
hehe hey I loved it really I did. *Blushes*
Drowned Hopes chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
Your Murtagh is always so cute in the weirdest way. He's not OoC, but he's sort of... different from the books. Sort of like he's the same person, just being shown a different way.

I'm not entirely sure how I missed this story earlier... and I must say, very nice. Cute, yet serious, and Murtagh's so protective while Eragon's still his stubborn self. It really does seem like it's taking place after Autumn Bliss.

And pervert that I am, I loved the little bit of kink wedged in there. Your lemon scenes are always very realistic, a feat managed by very few fanfic writers.
Tae-la-la chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
Another peice to adore and worship. Not that I'm surprised. For someone who's been writing fanfic for such a short time, you're damn good. You really have natural talent.
blueeyesandliterature chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
Yay, you wrote another story! XD Sorry, I'm kinda hyper right now cuz school was cancelled and I'm excited. ; I liked this a lot. Please write more. Please? I don't even care what it is. I just love your stuff.
Damned-Like-Beauty chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
HELL Ya that was really good i must admit

~dlb

p.s. will there be more?
DDudeDerek chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
Hey, I'm the first one to review! As always, i love your story, and i think it would be a great idea to continue to write one hotshots, but incorpetate them into Autumn Bliss, therefor, making it grow and grow and grow. lol! See ya, and hope you right more.