Reviews for Yukimaru
Ashinia chapter 1 . 7/3
Wow...that was so sweet! sad but sweet
ImmemorialMemory chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
Yukimaru. Name of their kid. Yuki from the hair, for 'snow'. Maru from Orochimaru I guess.
Nightmother chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
I always found Orochimaru's hate for his sensei in canon a little...random really. I realy liked this, and I would love to read a prequel and sequel of this. well done
littleonegi chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
I like it. I would like to know what happens next?
SplitDemonIdentity chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
I'm really sorry but I absolutely cannot follow this. I read this the second time through and I can't follow any of it. I don't get what's going on or anything. This seems like you expect me to know a lot more than I do for this.

It would probably be great if I could understand it but I can't.

I'm kinda disappointed to coz I expected this to have something to do with the cute kid from the three-tails arc. But no. None of that Yukimaru.
maymot97 chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
I loved it. May I write a sequel? Pretty please!
I'mSecretlyANinjaTimeLord chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
That was brilliant! I really liked that, it wasn't a stupid one that will never happen, it's a fic that could fit in with the mangas storyline really well!

It'd be cool if you (you may have alreay idk) done like a sequal story, where, when Naruto goes looking for Sasuke, Jiraiya is joins him, to find Orochimaru, but doesn't tell anyone, not even Tsunade, or something like that! That'd be so fun to write, I'd write that if it didn't mean stealing your idea lol!

But, yeah i really liked that!

xTobix
maple-leaf96 chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
*sniffs*

I realy love this story. i duuno why but i do.

somehow its touching.

great job.

is there a sequel to this?
nequam-tenshi chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
this was as sad as it was wonderful.

do an alternate story of this one were the child is still with them
Amori-Kun chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
Oh Can i have a go at it? I wanna write about the pregnancy please!
ninjitsu-sage47 chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
This is, like, the forerunner of all the oro/jir mpreg fanfictions that are now out there. Including my own heh heh...

Anyway, beautifully written .
Furofushi chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
Wow... How have I not read this before?

Absolutely beautiful piece! It made me tear up, just the sheer brilliance of it. Wonderful story.
kira-chan's imagination chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
im gonna guess yukimaru was the kid. it seemed like Jiraiya knew the kid was alive and had met him? ...

has anyone written the prequel? I'd love to do it.
Jinxypoo chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
I love the story! It's given me inspration and I hope you do contact me back. I would love to help you with your prequil and sequil to this!
theflawintheplan chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
Okay first of all, I want to say...PLEASE MAKE THE PREQUEL AND SEQUEL! I love this story! And second, I think the title is the name of their son, Yukimaru. Please keep writing and I promise to read and review them!