Reviews for Full of Grace
I Luv R-T chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
good gracious that was beautiful! any chance for a sequel? ;)
Princess Ducky chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
I loved this story. It was amazing :P I love how the relationship between Tonks and Remus slowly broke down, while at the same time the relationship between Tonks and Sev was building up. It was very well written.

-Princess Ducky
PiercingArrow chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
Really sweet, absolutely loved it
Tamni Princess chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
hey great story. i really like it and it was a easy read there weren't really any tying or gramar mistakes. Keep up the good work.
Jonesing chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
Great story! I liked the depiction of the characters- just two people looking for some normalcy.
Amandah Leigh chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
i really liked this story up until the end. the only thing that botehred me was when severus & tonks, half undressed, let teddy in to open presents with them. teddy's parents were still married, and i just found it rather inappropriate... of course, that's just my opinion. other than that, really good fic! though i do feel badly for lupin - unlike snape's father, he wasn't violent b/c of his own poor decision making... maybe he'll find a nice she-wolf someday (lol).

*al
Mendelbra chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
I think you haven't gotten any reviews yet because of the pairing, but you are definitely an amazing writer!