Reviews for Undeserving
Glorilian chapter 1 . 9/6
This really really cracked me up. It was very amusing, hah. :D
thecatleader chapter 1 . 8/28
Lol I like how Squalo interpreted the throwing of things.
KellyKatt19 chapter 1 . 7/15
Perfect, perfect, perfection. I have these oneshots that I can just read over and OVER again because they're beautiful and amazing, and this is one of them. I have an unreasonable love for Squalo, and the characterisation in this is just jrgeuenekehe. Everything. I love it.
Enchanted Castle chapter 1 . 4/30
Xanxus... is like an animal
OperaEagle IcelynLacelett chapter 1 . 3/19
Squalo is a bro. You did him spot on! I love it!
Tsuna is either the most pathetic squirrel you've ever seen or a porcupine in disguise. It depends on the day.
katsekala chapter 1 . 3/19
Hahaha! Squalo is awesome! Many kisses!
mindgameplay chapter 1 . 2/22
The end was awesome!
Solemn Nonsense chapter 1 . 2/2
OMG, I am rolling on the floor laughing out loud at this. All these emotionally retarded people and poor, poor Squalo. But you're a good man Squalo. *Throws a bottle of whiskey at him.*
Falia7 chapter 1 . 11/10/2016
Useless trivia: by definition, all snails are hermaphrodites, as are slugs, and can both sire and clutch. Also, this is both hilarious and adorable.
Inkpot the round chapter 1 . 9/29/2016
Oh, poor Squalo! I bet he didn't expect something like this when he signed up to follow Xanxus :))

This is, hands down, my favourite KHR story. Squalo's resignation over Xanxus' awkward but adorable crush, Tsuna's...everything (and I love your take on Tsuna). It's simply hilarious.
ilko chapter 1 . 10/8/2015
I, I, oh god my SIDES

Squalo puts up with SO MUCH. I feel for him, truly. bahahaha

Tsuna is amazing. AMAZING. 100% deserving of lifelong devotion, truly.
J.C Jackals chapter 1 . 7/13/2015
This is great, I loved it, and it made me laugh. Totally worth a favorite. :)
tanithlipsky chapter 1 . 6/26/2015
Xanxus is emotionally stunted, I see...
um. For some strange reason... I like this a lot and I don't know why.
is that logical? it may not be. but I do like this.
Cogan chapter 1 . 5/26/2015
Xanxus is...sweet? I guess?

Though this is really cute.
NemesisNecrosis chapter 1 . 5/14/2015
I feel that I should mention that everytime I read/hear the phrase 'ripped his throat out' or something similar now, I am always reminded of this fic. It makes me giggle whenever I read/hear it, which occasionally earns me odd looks.