Reviews for Undeserving
ilko chapter 1 . 10/8/2015
I, I, oh god my SIDES

Squalo puts up with SO MUCH. I feel for him, truly. bahahaha

Tsuna is amazing. AMAZING. 100% deserving of lifelong devotion, truly.
J.C Jackals chapter 1 . 7/13/2015
This is great, I loved it, and it made me laugh. Totally worth a favorite. :)
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 6/26/2015
Xanxus is emotionally stunted, I see...
um. For some strange reason... I like this a lot and I don't know why.
is that logical? it may not be. but I do like this.
Cogan chapter 1 . 5/26/2015
Xanxus is...sweet? I guess?

Though this is really cute.
NemesisNecrosis chapter 1 . 5/14/2015
I feel that I should mention that everytime I read/hear the phrase 'ripped his throat out' or something similar now, I am always reminded of this fic. It makes me giggle whenever I read/hear it, which occasionally earns me odd looks.
codebamboo chapter 1 . 1/2/2015
This was so cute, the characterisation is hilarious and Squalo is so precious ;7;
So1Thought chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
THIS IS HILARIOUS. OHMYGOODNESS.
POOR SQUALO.
"...asking tearfully why Xanxus really, really hates him."
XDDD
Silvenstien chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
This is so adorable, I must applaud you
Guest chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
Poor Squalo! Sly!Tsuna and Tsundere!Xanxus (EXTREME) Ahahahahahaha! Xd Great!
rianifitria chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
Xanxus looks at him, at the ceiling, and throws him into the liquor cabinet and bills him for repairs.

The most epic gesture for 'You're totally my Best Friend Forever!'
Assasin8 chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
My gosh, it's like everything in this universe is just messed up from Squalo's point of view! I love it! While I think that you did a good job with capturing Squalo's "I am fucking pissed at the world every second of every day" attitude, I think it made the story a little hard to understand at times... But it was pretty funny to see his inner thoughts and reactions to everything that went on! It sounds so like him that he wouldn't remember any guardian's name besides Yamamoto, and the way he talks to Xanxus was just XD awesome fic!
mehe chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
'He cutely tore open the man's windpipe with his teeth.'

hah! fucking hilarious. i loved it. it was awesome. xD
black.k.kat chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
Oh my god Squalo is the absolute best thing ever. Just - beyond words. This story just about made me cry with laughter, and I love you for it. Geez. Every single freaking words is perfect.
Late Owl Rambles chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
I'm normally not into X27 (or yaoi at all for that matter), but, damn, I loved this one. It was absolutely hilarious XD

I would pick a favourite line, but it's too many of them. Every sentence, every word, everything is perfect. Great work!
Adriana Espan chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
Man I know this is about X27 but... SQUALO IS TOO CUTE FOR HIS OWN GOOD! I feel like Tsuna right now xD