Reviews for Fighting a Losing Battle
Winga chapter 2 . 1/27/2008
This is... Well, I really don't have the words at the moment. Perhaps brilliant?

There's gonna be a third part? Brilliant. Then, perhaps, I may be able to give a proper review, as for now, I'm lost of words.

Except for Ginny. I hate her, yet I love her. She got Harry back to Draco yet she never told Harry she knew.

They all know she did it? What shall happen to the kids, then?
HarryPotter's-angel chapter 2 . 1/26/2008
Aw that was sweet. I loved the Ginny chapter as well and I like the way you have portrayed their feelings.
SwarmOfFanGirls chapter 2 . 1/25/2008
Aw, so sad [

From Me x
Holly Tenugi chapter 2 . 1/25/2008
yay, now I know ginny did harry a favour! it's all clear now. i'm glad harry found peace at last. and dray too, for that matter. i just love your stories!
DeliaDee chapter 2 . 1/25/2008
This is so beautifully tragic. Even with an insane Ginny (never a bad thing), you have written such a lovely Harry/Draco and gifted the end with a gentle peace. Lovely.
darkmorsmordreheart chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
Whoa! Hot damn, girly! This was inspired by Rain? My Rain? This is freakin fantastic! Keep writing! Keep writing!

-DMH
stefani chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
i've read this before, but i read it again

and oh boy it sent shivers down my spin

i still love it though, i love how it's quite spooky
feerose chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
o, youre a clever one, arent you? :D v good, keep it up!

Rose FB
Holly Tenugi chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
woaw, poor ginny! i think she lost her sanity somewhere in your story...

i love ginny but i just don't think she and harry would work.

so, did she kill both harry and draco? or did dray kill himself? or how did he die?

hmm, what's left to say/write? oh yeah, great story, well written, i like how ginny demands it wasn't her fault, she had to do it, she did harry a favour!
DerangedxandxSarcastic chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
'As I force myself to kneel down and place a blood covered white rose on his grave I smiled.'

that is a brilliant line, I love this story, so depressing and full of angst and love and death. it was fantastically written, great job.

that was a great way to end it as well.
SwarmOfFanGirls chapter 1 . 1/13/2008