Reviews for Broken Promises, Uncovered Secrets
2lazy2login chapter 12 . 10/2/2014
I just read all three installments in one sitting. It was amazing, and beautifully tragic, and wow... I went through like a gallon of tea. I really love tea. Lots of other stories I've read that are similar to this, don't do as good of a job. I am truly amazed. You are very very very talented. I'm looking forward to reading more of your stories.

-Broken-shadowhunter-girl
ccase13 chapter 12 . 4/10/2012
Poor Sam really did get a bad beating in this one. I hate that John went right back to hunting and eventually dragged Dean back in too.
ccase13 chapter 5 . 4/10/2012
I knew no good would come of having the crazy woman's associate hurt and letting him live. They should have either let him go or killed him. Torture just makes things worse.
Sammyscougar chapter 12 . 2/4/2012
Wow.. I wish this was a happily ever after ending, but its the best the Winchester boys can get. This ordeal would have sent a lesser man to the nut house but Sam's inner strength, stubbornness, courage, tenacious determination & brothers love held him from the brink of madness. Sam is without doubt the heart & soul of their family. Caleb should have been the 3rd son, he so fits in. Loved him taking control of the situation in the cave with Dean, he seemed like the calm in the middle of a cyclone. Hope Joe got to meet the grater, I'm sure Caleb would have made sure he got what he deserved...

Fantastic trilogy. Will definitely be reading more of your fic's, love you writing style ... You rock... *_*
Junkerin chapter 12 . 8/11/2011
Wow! I read all tree of them. They are all very good written. I love you style. Poor Sammy! And thank you for writing a stronger Sam in the last chapters.
Angelic Abomination chapter 12 . 6/5/2011
Wah! No more Sammy bashing.:'(
judyann chapter 12 . 11/21/2010
Another amazing story. Yes was reading them all day and amazing
ChelseaWinchester chapter 12 . 5/30/2010
Very nicely written but i would expect nothing less from you! :) Very Nice
Ghostwriter chapter 12 . 7/16/2008
Great job. Catch ya on the flip side.
Darthnikki chapter 12 . 5/23/2008
That was excellant...what a good story. Poor sam though, would'nt like to know what they did to the Joe character though...yikes! The Dean I know though, and this is'nt calling your writing in anyway would have been broken beyond repair at that..his brother going through that and him not being able to prevent it. But then I'm too cowardly to write a fan fiction so what would I know...
AmyElll chapter 12 . 5/21/2008
Another Amazing story :D:D:D:D:D:

xx
SamDeanLover28 chapter 12 . 5/21/2008
lovely ending cant speak for other reviewers tho.
cindy123 chapter 12 . 5/20/2008
That was beautiful! Poor Sam. Well, I guess we know what happens after they are reunited. Awesome series!

Cindy.
HollyGer chapter 12 . 5/20/2008
I loved it!

but i want more! lol

it cant be over!
cartchica89 chapter 12 . 5/20/2008
I was so happy to see another chapter posted and a little sad to see it was the end. Personally, I would have liked a little bit more attention on his recovary (maybe a chapter) but overall I thought it was a terrific ending. It was neat to see Caleb protecting Sam and I'm not quite sure why John yelled though I guess that's his way, right? I like how Jess comforted him but I felt so bad for Dean when Sam accused him of lying to him. After everything Sam's been through, that's the last thing on Dean's mind, hurting his baby brother... the person he holds closest to his heart. Can't wait to read the next thing you put out. :)