Reviews for Five Ways
slplady chapter 5 . 2/8/2008
I have to say that I thoroughly enjoyed all of these stories. I love the concept of different types of proposals. It is hard to decide which was my favorite. Probably the one in her classroom, if I had to pick. I could totally see it playing out that way. You're an incredible writer. Keep up the fantastic work!
tjmack1986 chapter 5 . 2/3/2008
That really was a great ending to these stories...I fully enjoyed reading them, even though I am sad to see it over...:)

Great job as usual ;)
gremlin2318 chapter 5 . 2/3/2008
I love engagements! These were five awesome ways that Emily and Matt could have gotten engaged. I will definitely be rereading these. I especially enjoyed Bliss in Simplicity where she proposed. I could totally see her not being ready at one point and then coming to the realization she is ready and being the one to ask him. The one where Emily couldn't give him children was so sad and touching. I loved the element of surprise in the one where Matt put the ring in her class materials. That felt very Matt and Emily to me. I also enjoyed the romance in the last one and the drama of the first one with the baby and all. Wonderful writing!

tjmack1986 chapter 4 . 1/31/2008
Aw...I love how you had Em propose...That was so cute...and only one more chapter *sniff* you should write a follow up with their weddings :D Great as usual ;)
mariedawn2 chapter 4 . 1/31/2008
Too cute! I was expecting something like Matt had rigged the crossword to ask her or something so her proposing wasn't expected! John's funny.
Rese1986 chapter 4 . 1/31/2008
Aww! I loved that :D That was so cute. Actually I could almost see it happening that way. I can't wait for the next one although it will also be the last one in this story :( But I look forward to it nonetheless.
Arlanda chapter 3 . 1/28/2008
What a mushfest, that was truly adorable, a little sad and a lot steamy, I love these little injections of fluff, I hope there are plenty more to come
tjmack1986 chapter 3 . 1/28/2008
AW! I love matt in all of your stories...he's so loving and caring...with that same sense of humor...long description have an amazing ablity when it comes to writing Matt...and well all the characters...and I'm loving this one more and more
mariedawn2 chapter 2 . 1/13/2008
I was watching all of the episodes of standoff the other night and decided to stop in and see if there was any new fanfiction and I'm sure glad I did! This is really cute and fun and as always so well written! You can take me from one emotion to another so easily. The first chapter was so sad and I felt so bad for them, but this one was just so happy and couldn't help but smile! Great job!
tjmack1986 chapter 2 . 1/13/2008
I cannot wait for more...You have an amazing gift when it comes to writing...and it keeps me intralled with the characters so much...