Reviews for War of Wrath
TomGreen chapter 3 . 5/2/2008
Wonderfull story, I hope you update it soon.
Silkleaf chapter 3 . 3/9/2008
What an exciting story! All the characterizations are very good, I especially love the children. What a surprise for the clueless Valar. At least some of them are starting to bend a little. I would like to give Mornir a kick in the pants, or whatever gaudy item he's wearing. I hope you will keep this story going!
Oleanne chapter 2 . 1/26/2008
Ha! The Maia going around frightening children ...that was funny. Interesting that Elros and Elrond are still so young and of course so defiant. I like that your Maia make mistakes just like everyone else and it seems to me that Olorin, just like later on as 'Gandalf' is very interested in learning more about this strange Middle Earth. They recognize quicklyl that all is not as they were told. 'Looking forward to the next chapter.
Oleanne chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
I like your perspective on the events. It's interesting to hear how men in Earendil's ship were sent forth out of Valinor. How Aerandir led the rest of the men home. It's not a perspective that I've seen before and your writing makes it very believable. I couldn't tell how Gil-Galad and Maglor were reconciled? - Given the terrible events of Sirion. I'm quite looking forward to your next chapter.

Cheers,