Reviews for Undercover Mistakes
Crazy story. I do like how they both knew that her having her nails ripped off was the only way to keep their lives and the children's lives safe. Thanks for posting. I hope there is a sequel.
iHATEamarorollins chapter 21 . 10/12/2014
Great nice
Bia Benson chapter 21 . 12/17/2011
I loved! Loved! Loved!

Very Good Job!
SunRise19 chapter 21 . 11/21/2009
I've seen the story Against all odds on yur profile and I'm off to read that next. Great job!
SunRise19 chapter 20 . 11/21/2009
Aww, I really liked this chapter! What a great ending!
SunRise19 chapter 19 . 11/21/2009
Aww, what a great and sweet chapter! I love it! :)
SunRise19 chapter 16 . 11/21/2009
Aww, poor Liv in this chapter! I don't see Dean as the rapest type, i just think he got carried away is all..but that's just my opinion. great job here I'm onto reading the next chapters!
SunRise19 chapter 8 . 11/20/2009
lol! that line of yours was great! "It's not my fist you have to worry about it's my knee.." awesome! I wana use that sometime!
SunRise19 chapter 6 . 11/20/2009
Aww, why did Jose have to die? I love this story, it's great! i was going through your stories and come upon this one..it's awesome! God, I hope everyone gets there asses kicked! everyone in the gang that is except for El..great job will continue reading on!
sydney lee chapter 21 . 3/5/2009
somebody should really do a story whare elliot has a chois to either kill olivia or rape her...

your story was awsome i was almost crying myself when olivia was getting her nails ripped off...but anyways your story was excellent
Calzona-Rizzles1997 chapter 11 . 2/12/2009
I thought she was in the car i like teared up and then it showed the other part so i am like oh thank god. But yeah according to previous stories i thought it was some kind of kick off trick because Olivia could never die in your stories.
mariskafan2012 chapter 19 . 9/4/2008
your right, liv can't keep a hairstyle for more than 9 months. lol

so what is your favorite hairstyle that she has had? mine is when it was long and curly. when she was in oregon. it was pretty then. it is now too though. lol.
mariskafan2012 chapter 4 . 9/2/2008
ha. i'm taking spanish i would've been able to understand it. or atleast some of it. lol
mariskafan2012 chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
oh boy this is interesting. i was freaking out to see what el's reaction to liv being kidnapped was gonna be. can't wait to read the rest.
michy chapter 21 . 4/1/2008
hey i truly don't feel like a car explosion is a realistic way of ending things.. i mean let all the e/o shippers get what they all want e and o together as a happy family.. but the rest of the story lines were wonderful i have college the next morning and am staying up to finish up reading these great story lines only wish it was made into real episodes! i love ur work:)