Reviews for Salvation
Shella chapter 3 . 12/8/2009
Aziraphale as a woman trying to hold a baby is just too funny.

Mind you, Aziraphale getting dragged into any of Crowley's baits or schemes is always a good bet. He does do affronted very well, doesn't he?

Liking all these drabbles )
Maegvasaiel chapter 3 . 2/6/2008
This was cute Good work!
m-erechyn chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
I love the Aziraphale-Crowley friendship interaction you've got running in here... they seem to be just very good friends, most of the time, and then I squint and the slash kind of makes itself obvious. :] It's subtle, I like it.

This line really got me here: "They were so inventive, humans. Just think of making up a gun. And then using it likeā€¦ that." Ouch. But in the best possible way.

And also just all the debates they get into... it's just so them! I'll be looking forward to updates.
Surrender chapter 3 . 1/22/2008
I love the way you have Aziraphale and Crowley interact, and their arguments are wonderful. Lovely, lovely, lovely.
Suchan and Twelve chapter 2 . 1/20/2008
It was cute, but the last line lacked a little finality. This was really interesting as the French revolution is at the top of my barrel of interests. :D

Nice job.
Mayhem21 chapter 2 . 1/19/2008
*laughs* How very amusing! You have these two not-friends nailed down perfectly. I love their debates - should have had more of them in the book.

I look forward to more such interactions, so best of luck.

-Ptath of Mayhem21
The chapter 2 . 1/18/2008
I liked the, "Wine into water?", joke! And I like their little dialogue, with confusion on poor Aziraphale's side about Crowley being naive.
The chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
Very nice! I love a jealous and possessive Crowley, and an oblivious angel is always a plus. I want more!