Reviews for Those Whom the Gods Love
sugarless5 chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
I didn't think I would enjoy this as much as I did. I loved it - it was very well written and very well characterized - my only complaint is that it seems to have ended rather abruptly.
Maggie Moony chapter 4 . 8/19/2008
I just found this and I can have a deep love for it.
Ishap chapter 4 . 7/17/2008
This was great. Loved your take on Zarek.
Wolv chapter 4 . 3/14/2008
What? This can't possibly be the end. There is so much potential here. How can you not be itching to explore it? I really like seeing more of Zarek, he is not in nearly enough fics, and his interactions in season one with Lee were a highlight, so I like seeing it here. Lee and Kara's interactions, although brief, are so exciting and I really want to see more.
SeaWraith chapter 4 . 3/9/2008
This is an excellent story - any chance of you exploring this universe further?
wes1393 chapter 4 . 3/8/2008
Was thrilled to see that you posted your final chapter to this wonderful story. You've created an amazing revision of familiar events and characters. Your story is really emotionally and even psychologically complex and your characterization remains really solid and consistent throughout. Thanks so much for sharing your talent!
xan-merrick chapter 4 . 3/8/2008
great chapter i love this story please please continue
Labrat chapter 4 . 3/8/2008
I enjoyed this AU, I thought the idea was very creative. I found the changes in Lee's character and his friendship with Zarek and his relationship with his father and Kara very interesting. If you decide to continue this I'll definitely be reading.
Anastashia chapter 4 . 3/7/2008
I'm still loving what you've done here and would definitely like to see more.
MagikDragon chapter 4 . 3/7/2008
great chapter
Artemis90 chapter 4 . 3/7/2008
Hi! I'm so glad you updated ... but very bummed to see the word "Completed". I'd like to see where you take the AU situation and the slight changes in character further. I'd like to see Lee "Win the girl and change the future" and Zarek get to know Laura better and maybe side with the Admiral when she starts believing in Prophecies...

Still it was a great idea, your story. There were some timeline and internal logic issues but it was a great mind-trip. Please do write more!
anonymous chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
A very interesting idea. Good work.
MagikDragon chapter 3 . 1/31/2008
Great story so far

Nice spin on things
tschevy chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
This is a very interesting fic. I, too, like the way you're mixing AU with the actual BSG story events. Please update soon.
Artemis Thrace chapter 3 . 1/22/2008
Very good story so far. It will be really intriguing to see where you're going with this. Looking forward to the next chapter.

Minor gripe - I thought it was too soon for Zarek to be talking about elections though. Isn't this set in the very beginning of S1?