Reviews for Ass Junior
delusionalDaydreamer chapter 6 . 5/24/2011
So it's been almost 3 years since you updated this story and 2 since you ud your latest, so I was wondering if you were ever going to update this one again? I really hope you see my review and decide too continue because this story has great potential and I'm sure every one of your readers was sad to see it not get updated. So if you read this, at least PM me back and let me know of you plan on continuing. Adding to story alert JIC!
chillwithJyl chapter 6 . 1/3/2009
are you still planning on finishing this?
Achmed's Daughter chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
I think this is an exquisitely written story. I'm enthralled by Chuck and Aaron and would love to hear how it ends. Very impressed by your spelling/grammar checks. I have to mention that as spelling mistakes are a pet peeve of mine. I do have one suggestion. Don't make the story bipolar, if you get what I mean. It just seems that Chuck and Blair are doing things that aren't in their character as you've written them. The jumping quality can be confusing. But you've only done this in one or two instances, I wish I had read this story in one day so I could tell you specifics. But overall, 9.75/10.
sugary sweet and sour chapter 6 . 12/2/2008
update soon! I want to see what happens when Blair wakes up!
princetongirl chapter 6 . 10/26/2008
loved it update soon
ooo a jellybean chapter 7 . 7/29/2008
wow, this is quite the great chapter. i loved the orphanage scene and the .bear thing. :P I kept thinking it was an OC and maybe he had some weird past with her. If it was an OC though, they would be no point in us trying to guess. Her mother did say her name was Nicky. Nobody has that first name, but Georgina has that middle name. You said that in Wasted Youth. lol. Funny about how she wouldn't drink though. Their fleeting relationship could refer to how they slept together in 6th grade, but who knows maybe that is pushing it. It probably is. Ok, can't wait for the next chapter! :D
princetongirl chapter 7 . 7/20/2008
loved it update soon
nat.kat chapter 7 . 7/18/2008
You really don't dissapoint:)

The tone of this story is remarkable, and I love, love, love the storyline.

As for Aaron's mom, did her mom say her name was 'Nicky?' I'm not positive, but I have this niggling feeling that G's middle name is Nicole. It is in the books, right? Then Gina would be her mom's name?

Georgina does have grey eyes & dirty blonde hair in the books right? I can't remember much, I should go read those again:)

Awe, I'm hoping this will turn out to be a CB story, but it doesn't look like they'll be getting along anytime soon.

kisses,

nat.
OneWIshMakeItCount chapter 7 . 7/18/2008
well i dont now y but i have some crazy idea that the girl is gerogie it just came to me when reading this chapter i meen she had to grow up sometime well i dought that i am right but that was my guss and for the mom obsily gerogies mom goes with the equating of it being georgiana
Butterflies In My Stomach chapter 7 . 7/18/2008
I love your fanfic. It is the funniest one I have read. Please Update soon. And I hope you get Chuck and Blair back together. Plus I really want to know who is Aaron's mother.
SMH1986 chapter 7 . 7/18/2008
Hooray! You're back! It's back (I've been waiting for you to update this story FOREVER - it's my favorite)!

And you do not disappoint.

Please come back to us soon (and with more CB goodness)

Oh oh oh, and Aaron's mom is totally Georgina. It's a given.
MEGANNxx chapter 7 . 7/17/2008
you writing how a young child is srsly immature. everyone knws how they tlk. but the story is great and rlly intresting !
Blood Red Kiss of Death chapter 7 . 7/17/2008
Who the f*ck is this chick? I'm so glad you actually had her involved. The orphanage scene was nice. And Aaron talking to his teddy and then to Chuck...*SQUEAL*

Adult drama...eck. Cannot wait for more.

Back to the main charries - seriously, Chuck/Aaron scene was WIN! And then then Chuck/Girl scene? Oh! Who is it? If we can make guesses, does that mean we should know who it is? I need another chapter before I can guess.

AND! I love how Aaron talks. He doesn't know past tense. So adorable.

btw, THANK YOU FOR THE UPDATE! *SQUEAL*
Maiqu20 chapter 7 . 7/17/2008
loved it! I have a feeling the mother is Eleanor or someone like that
Pinkfurball chapter 6 . 4/8/2008
Oh pleez pleez pleez pleez plez UPDATE SOON!
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »