Reviews for In Search of Answers
Thomson chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Nice story! I love your characterizations, especially of the phantom.

"I can't believe I was so foolish!"

"I can."

Lol best part.
Pfefferminztea chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
Hm.

I never imagined the Phantom to be a fandom on which you could really write fanfiction, but apparently, you can.

And very good ones!

Tough it strikes me as rather odd that the Phantom would hide for years in the opera cellars because he is so deformed etc., and then suddenly decide to go to Switzerland.

Also, why are Theraphosé and his men using bows and arrows? Just for fun? Fire arms would have been more effective, wouldnt they?

o.ô

That wounded Phantom reminds me of a certain someone. "Why would you care to stay behind and give me that anti-venom... I mean rescue me when Ive been hit by an arrow?" ;)
LadyBastet92 chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
A very good story! I bit complex for a one-shot, but great all the same! I love the rivalry between the Phantom and Raoul...when it isn't deathly XP
Truth Questor chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
You have excellent spelling and punctuation. That is something very important to me, so brava on a job well done.

Normally I would criticize the breakneck pace and the simplified characters, but I understand this this a short story. The overall tone seems... somewhat childish, which isn't necessarily a bad thing (my writing probably isn't much better in that area), and it's actually nice to see something a little different. On the whole, there is a sense of underdevelopment. But again, I realize it's meant to be a short story.

I'm not too keen on the idea that Raoul would be okay with Christine socializing with the Opera Ghost any time soon. I also find it very unexpected and odd that the Phantom is so willing to help Raoul. I doubt the Phantom would have gotten over his grief and anger that quickly.

It is nice to see some sweet, innocent Raoul/Christine, but I can't say I'm fond of Erik tagging along.

Keep writing! :)
Bialywhoos chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
This was wonderful! It's been such a long time since I've read such a great Raoul/Christine story that was this suspenseful and intriguing. The whole twist with Raoul's cousin blaming him for Philippe's murder was great. That was really original! Superb job!

My only complaint is that you used a lot of dialogue, but not enough detail and emotion between all that dialogue. I would suggest trying to balance it out a bit better, but besides that it was wonderful.
The Duelist's Heiress chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
This is so good. I hope your other stories go well.

TDH
jtbwriter chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
That was good-very fast moving and enjoyable! Thanks for a different one!
Hot4Gerry chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
Nice long beginning chaper. Intrigue mixed with humor. I ike that. Will our dear Phantom perhaps find someone to love. It would have to be hell to help your rival then still end up alone.