Reviews for More Than This
BeautyInDisquise chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
That was really nice. Probably better than a few episodes combined. Thanks for writing it.
Charlie chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
:) Why am I almost immediately reminded of FFX? Oh wait... probably because I played it like 15 times... xD

Great story, it's like it's after the ending to the series, and this is an extra hidden scene! It's perfect. :)

R.I.P Lyra
Kasumi the Stargazer chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
Oh my God. OH MY GOD. I am so in love this fic, I would marry it if I could. That song is amazing! I have a fic that uses this song too (for a different fandom), but yours is way better. I will say it again: I am in love with this fic. It is so good!
Nicole chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
ooh - so cute! XD I love Kataangfluff. :) But I think Aang is asking "What do u mean" all the time xD
Captain Libeka chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
Brilliant, as always.
LiveInThaskyE chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
Except for a small typo by the ending, this is just what my inner Kataangian needed.
Alysia Of The Pen chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
:) Beautiful, sweet, caring, fluffy peaceful Kataang. Perfect.
AnimegirlKiki chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
Aw! That was great. Lol, Kiki
Valedictator chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
Nice, I like how this one was just relaxing. Peace. :D

One thing bugging me: 4th to last paragraph, "time doesn't even stop for the Avatar." It says "evens top."

Keep on writing :D
smc1214 chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
That was so sweet! I love the couplie feeling you put into it, so awesome!
Winnywriter chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
Very sweet! Me likes!
nutshak chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
i loved it so much that if i loved it anymore i would love it more than i do now! you did great! keep it up!
Ms. Maria and Ms. Kiera chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
I've never heard the song but thought that this was an amazing one shot, you are an excellent writer! Nice job!

Chocoholic10 chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
i loved this, like usual. i love how you can make them be a couple, but still retain their character. i felt like i could actually hear their voices saying the words you wrote. and i could picture the setting and their actions. yoi're an amazing author!

prettygirl17 chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
I loved it! It really lets out a wonderful everything-is-at-peace vibe. It was beautifuly written and I just loved it so much!