Reviews for Fox Ears
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 10/18
You know George didn't need to obliviate everyone. Just pull Fred out of the way. Say he saw the wall starting to collapse. No harm, no foul.
Me ha encantado. Enserio. Odio el final de Fred, ya podian aprobar esta historia.
sweet.BitterKH chapter 1 . 8/23
I LOVE u
afairysghost chapter 1 . 8/7
Very sweet, does Fred get to keep his headstone?
AceyChey chapter 1 . 6/30
Ten years later and it still packs a punch. Thank you so much for putting in the work to share this.
JC chapter 1 . 5/31
You are definitely not the only upset about Fred's de-Fredding, I still haven't watched the movies, I can't watch it happen. Thank you for bringing him back
GabrielleDelacou chapter 1 . 4/14
Hello! It's the first time that I ever post a comment in 5 years of reading fanfics but I really wanted, no needed to say MERCIIIIIIIIIIIIII! Thank you, thank you so much for writing this absolutely wonderful, believable, heart warming, tear inducing... story! It is so amazing because it fits just right in the story! I mean J K Rowling could literally have added it as a bonus!
She wrote the best books ever but I couldn't help but hate her when I read that Fred... Well thank you for your amazing writing, but mostly I want to say thank you for bringing Fred back! I would want to say so much more but I feel that it's already too long for a comment!
Merci encore!
catzetier chapter 1 . 1/8
This was absolutely beautiful, and so sad, and so joyous. Promptly favourited. :-)
fernandfeather chapter 1 . 9/3/2017
Wish this was canon.
Little A chapter 1 . 9/3/2017
Thank you for this! This is usch a well written story! Like many other who have commented this fic I too wish that I had found it earlier. The though of Fred being dead is unbearable and I refuse to accept it. This is definitely what really happened!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/22/2017
I WISH THIS REALLY HAPPENED! I CRIED FOR WEEKS AFTER I READ DEARHLY HALLOWS! THANK YOU FOR HELPING ME WITH THE GRIEVING PROCESS
Tempest's Rain chapter 1 . 6/7/2017
That was beautifully written. I loved that whole concept, although I would have loved to have read about everyone's reactions to three silhouettes appearing on the road. And what was Lee thinking when he found out? I love the relationship between the SWs.
DMlover143 chapter 1 . 5/27/2017
My heart has been broken for YEARS! thank u thank u thank u so much! Tonight my heart was finally re-fredded! I wish I had found this sooner...would hv saved me so many tears! Thank u!
Liza Mondragon chapter 1 . 5/20/2017
*sniffs and wipes away a tear* THANK YOU.
The Real Chys Lattes chapter 1 . 5/8/2017
Ok, this is my headcanon now.