Reviews for Fox Ears
Mugglepated chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
Everything was PERFECT! You wrote exactly what I needed in a lot of different ways. thank you!
Shadow-hunter93 chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
This story is one of the best I've read EVER! I could actually see this happen as a form of epilogue of the Harry Potter series. And if anyone tries to tell you otherwise... Tell them to go to hell.
ak chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Excellent! Yes!

I'm with the earlier commenter: This is canon for me.

Thank you!
madnessdownunder2 chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
that was beautiful, and very believeable! There is no true spell to raise the dead (there IS actually a breed of true magick that thinks it can do this, but it is forbidden!) I cried when Fred died! I was also on a plane flying back from England and I had bought the book before I left and was reading it to the children there, so we found out together! (some of that time was NOT fun!) That would be exactly the type of thing george would do, i wonder how many people actually remember just how powerful the twins really are?
WobblyJelly chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
This is really so beautiful and almost brought me to tears. I don't think I have ever seen a Fred/George fic that well written. It amazes me that someone who has never written a single HP fic could still come up with something as wonderful as this. It's...brilliant.
Kate chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
That was amazing! One of the best fanfics I have ever read! Oh wait, I mean... THE best fanfic ever CREATED. I could seriously have sworn J. wrote that. It was perfect. You are an absolute genius coming up with the story of the time-turner and transfiguring the body. Wow! I don't think anyone could have thought of all that except you and J.K. I know I wouldn't have. Thank you very much for writing this. I too, had some trouble accepting Fred's death but this fanfic has helped me (I now pretend that it's real and Fred never died). Once again, thank you very much for writing this. Keep up the great work! :)
cherrichik chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
this is officially canon for me. WHY YOU NOT JKR SAVE ME GRIEF cause i swear my heart broke into a million pieces when i found out his fate.
PurpleBlaze chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Beautifully, perfectly written. This story is now canon for me in my head. I can't imagine the twins without one another, and I love how you made it so realistically match up with the events of DH. Thank you for writing!
manicpixiedreamgurl chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
It seems to me like this story has become a bit famous in the Potter fandom. Multiple times people have asked me if I read this story. There are so many fics out there, it is impossible to read them all, but the fact that I repeatedly kept hearing about "Fox Ears" got my attention so I decided to finally sit down and read it. And let me tell you, I'm glad I did! I loved this story to pieces! I've always loved Fred so DH hit me hard and just reading this sort of alternative ending was uplifting and heartwarming. You captured each of the characters so well, and this is most definitely something I could have seen George doing for his brother! Great job!
smc1214 chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
This story was incredible. Well written, sad, i cried, it was very realistic and true to the characters. I absolutely loved every moment of it! Great job :)
Jordy chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
This story is now what happened, it's perfect. Thank you so much! A few things I personally would have wrote differently (If I was brilliant enough to have come up with such an amazing idea) but in the name of Merlin, you have just won the internet - If I could I'd give you pottermore, or... or... George! (Because I want Fred, I married him in the school playground whan I was nine...)

And just to make this more reviwesque.

I nearly cried.

It was imaginative.

It was plausible.

It was well written and I beg you to be JK Rowling.
ME chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
This is my favorite fan fiction ever! I'm re-rereading it!
pistachio gelato chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
This was an amazing, amazing story. Thanks so much for taking the time to type it all out and share it with the rest of us!
WatercolourRainbows chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
Oh my god. Thank you for writing this wonderful story! I was so upset when Fred died, it just isn't right to kill a twin and leave the other to live as an empty shell of their former selves!

This is amazingly amazing, I love this story so much! I mean, George isn't going to let Fred be de-Fredded! No way in hell would he sit there and do nothing!

Not only do I love this story, I love you for writing this. You made their ending right.

Thank you.
GredandForge4eva chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
This story was mentioned in another de-Fredding story I was reading, so I looked it up in Search... and your marks are so A! This is definatly the best fan fix I've ever read, and I think I saw a sequel of this story in Search, too! I hope it turns out just as good as this story, and by the way, how old are you? If you were, like, twelve years old (like me), you're a genius.
512 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »