Reviews for Fox Ears
93 Diagon Alley chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
So I've read and reviewed this before, but after seeing the new movie last night, I felt the need to read it again. I don't even know how to explain to you how much better I feel after reading this. If only George could have *actually* been Re-Fredded...

Anyhoo, thank you so much for sharing this story. It's most definitely one of the best on the site. :)
xMIKII chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
THANK YOU SOOOOOOO MUCH FOR RE-FREDDING FRED! I was also deeply saddened by Fred's -ahem- "outcome" and was so delighted to read a story that re-fredded Fred!and I'm sure George, if he was a real person, (and im not talking about Oliver Phelps x] ) greatly thanks you as well xD GOOD JOB! :] !
Random Google chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
WOW! OMG thank you soooooooooooo much for wrighting this I was really sad watching some Fred tributes on YouTube till I saw a comment recommending this, and now I feel so much better! It was so well written that I just won't think about what happened and pretend this happened insted, its a much better alternitive.
cryptologicalMystic chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
I took it hard too ): Yay, re-Fredding!
ChubbyTheCat10 chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
Oh my gosh I have read a lot of fan fictions but this is the best by far, when deathly hallows part two comes out now I'll know it's simply a transfigured death eater not Fred and I will still cry during the movie but I think I will print this if you don't mind and add it on as the last chapter of my copy of Deathly Hallows to comfort future readers. You really thought this through and it is totally believable. I can't thank you enough for writing this, bless you and thank you. :)
VoidOfDoomAndCupcakes chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
Re-Fredding may be the greatest damn thing I've ever heard of, seriously.
PirateColey chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
This was beautiful and heart-wrenching. I've often wondered why the time-turner wasn't used during the battle (or even after previous deaths or events). I wish I could say more, but I'm seriously flailing here and at a loss for words. Bravo!
MuSiC HaTs chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
I almost cried, I was so happy.

Damn it all, I wish this had actually happened. I really, really do.

Aw...screw it. It's canon in my world.

This is wonderful. Thank you.
Flynnevier chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
This is awesome and amazing and brilliant and fantastic and wonderful and- *inhales*- the best ever magnificent!

FRED HAS BEEN RE-FREDDED! I hated Rowling for killing him off, hated everything. For God's sake, I threw my book at the wall.

I found this, don't know how, just found it, and THIS is the ending of the Harry Potter series, even if it's not Harry's POV. I actually don't like Harry anyway. The twins have always been my favourite characters. It shouldn't be Harry Potter and- It should be Fred and George Weasley and-.

There are a few grammar mistakes, but they're barely noticeable, I'm just a freak.

The title is cute- Fox Ears. It's genius.

You get the twins so much, it's like you're one of them. Bill, and Charlie, too. The idea of time turners- brilliant! George definitely would have done that for his twin. I just can't get over how good a writer you are. I've written a few stories (not here) and none of them - none of them at all - match this here.

Thank you for your time, and thank you for your effort in Fox Ears!
Flynnevier chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Wow. That was amazing. I've only got three minutes of charge left on my laptop so I'll get back to you on that.
Sookie Starchild chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
Excellent, so excellent.
Foxy77 chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
This story is amazing. I was so devastated about Fred dying, and honestly could not even comprehend how George would have coped with it, this story has made my life!

THANK YOU!
knifethrowastarr chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
Thank you for this! it is beautifully written, and it helps a lot. I hate the way JKR left everything. It just never felt right to me.
Devil-in-A-Redhead chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
Gahh! I love this! Thank you so much for re-Fredding Fred. I adored him in the books and fully admit to sobbing like a baby when he died... not one of my finer moments. But this story has put so much of my faith back into the HP stories. I was planning a Charlie story and I might throw a re-Fredding piece into that, of course with credit to you for this fabulous idea. Thanks again for defying the de-Fredding.
remuslives chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
okay, so this was recommended to me by Nynayve.

damnit, i'm crying.

flawlessly executed plan, and now i'm teared up again that george is finally crying.

haha, to short weasley's.

awe, sadness party, what a way to put it.

wow, that was absolutely wonderful. really really good job! love the term de-Fredded by the way.
466 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »