Reviews for Fox Ears
cherrichik chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
this is officially canon for me. WHY YOU NOT JKR SAVE ME GRIEF cause i swear my heart broke into a million pieces when i found out his fate.
PurpleBlaze chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Beautifully, perfectly written. This story is now canon for me in my head. I can't imagine the twins without one another, and I love how you made it so realistically match up with the events of DH. Thank you for writing!
manicpixiedreamgurl chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
It seems to me like this story has become a bit famous in the Potter fandom. Multiple times people have asked me if I read this story. There are so many fics out there, it is impossible to read them all, but the fact that I repeatedly kept hearing about "Fox Ears" got my attention so I decided to finally sit down and read it. And let me tell you, I'm glad I did! I loved this story to pieces! I've always loved Fred so DH hit me hard and just reading this sort of alternative ending was uplifting and heartwarming. You captured each of the characters so well, and this is most definitely something I could have seen George doing for his brother! Great job!
smc1214 chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
This story was incredible. Well written, sad, i cried, it was very realistic and true to the characters. I absolutely loved every moment of it! Great job :)
Jordy chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
This story is now what happened, it's perfect. Thank you so much! A few things I personally would have wrote differently (If I was brilliant enough to have come up with such an amazing idea) but in the name of Merlin, you have just won the internet - If I could I'd give you pottermore, or... or... George! (Because I want Fred, I married him in the school playground whan I was nine...)

And just to make this more reviwesque.

I nearly cried.

It was imaginative.

It was plausible.

It was well written and I beg you to be JK Rowling.
ME chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
This is my favorite fan fiction ever! I'm re-rereading it!
pistachio gelato chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
This was an amazing, amazing story. Thanks so much for taking the time to type it all out and share it with the rest of us!
WatercolourRainbows chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
Oh my god. Thank you for writing this wonderful story! I was so upset when Fred died, it just isn't right to kill a twin and leave the other to live as an empty shell of their former selves!

This is amazingly amazing, I love this story so much! I mean, George isn't going to let Fred be de-Fredded! No way in hell would he sit there and do nothing!

Not only do I love this story, I love you for writing this. You made their ending right.

Thank you.
GredandForge4eva chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
This story was mentioned in another de-Fredding story I was reading, so I looked it up in Search... and your marks are so A! This is definatly the best fan fix I've ever read, and I think I saw a sequel of this story in Search, too! I hope it turns out just as good as this story, and by the way, how old are you? If you were, like, twelve years old (like me), you're a genius.
Sedentary Wordsmith chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
This...was brilliant! All the emotions were exactly perfect. I adore George's entire reaction to his sudden de-Fredding-the whole lack of grief, in its place a determined plot to re-Fred himself. It seems very in character, since, as Ginny says, anything is possible with the twins. Giving up just doesn't seem a very Weasley Twin thing to do. So, excellent job.

Half of this also had me giggling madly, because it was quite humorous, what with the witty banter, and the Short Weasleys club, and the overflow of emotion and all. But if I go on saying everything that I liked about it, this review would be just as long as the story itself. Suffice it to say that this is a much more satisfactory end to Fred and George (being a non-end, as it were) than what Rowling gave them. For one, I didn't feel like the grief of Fred's de-Fredding was covered very well at all in the book, since he was a main character; but more than that, it shouldn't have happened in the first place. Killing off one of the twins is just fundamentally wrong. She's evil for doing it. I don't understand how she could create such marvelous characters and then just go de-Fredding them...But I digress! The point is that you did a wonderful job coming up with a much more satisfying non-ending. Cookies to you. Keep up the excellent work.

-Word
PhoenixSong4232 chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
This was absolutely brilliant and YES it made me feel a million times better! Despite the fact that he is a fictional character, and though I do feel rather silly admitting it, I definitely took Fred's de-Fredding rather hard. I am going to pretend w/ all my might that this actually happened and therefore attempt to heal the Fred shaped hole in my heart :P In any case wonderful writing, great characterization, and very touching dialogue. I couldn't have asked for a better story to read at this time and I wanted to thank you very much for providing it. I will definitely be checking out more of your work! Wonderful, wonderful job!
Lindelas chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
Wow, thank you, thank you! No, you aren't the only one who took the 'de-Fredding' hard. I only just read he book and watched the movie recently and its something I'll probably never forgive JK for. Somehow it just seems more horrible to kill off a twin. :P This story was brilliant and very well thought out. I think I'll accept is as my own personal canon from now on!
Tigerwulf chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Best oneshot I've ever read... Possibly the best thing, actually. I adore it. I think I might just accept this as fact. Screw canon, Fred should live! I've just seen some previous reviews about putting this in the back of the Deathly Hallows book, and I may just do that too. xP Timeturners are just such a simple solution... and yet save so much heartbreak.

I love this so much. I'm gonna go prod people to read it, actually. It blurs sadness and humour together into a delightfuly well-written happy ending.

My favourite line was just after Charlie couldn't breathe... "The Healers said it was from all the dust and grit he had inhaled, but he knew it was because of the sight of George sitting there so calmly on that day, one hand on Fred's hair, while the whole world danced around him." ... It's just such a beautiful image to me. I can't explain it, it just is.

Thank you so much for writing this... I'm off to browse your other stories now. This will remain one of my firm, life-long favourite stories. .
Royal shadow1 chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you THANK YOU SO MUCH! this is what i wanted to believe, when i first read that fred was gone, that George would do anything to get his twin back. I love this thank you so much for being George and Fred back together you're amazingly awesome.
SIZ chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Omg I love this so much. Omg. OH MY GOD. This is now officially my favourite fanfic ever. I can't wait to go on to read your other ones. This is just so amazing. Also I'd like to note I learnt a lot of new words from your writing, (whenever I see a word I don't recognise, I look it up), so I'd like to also congratulate and thank you on your awesome eloquence and grammar and for teaching me new things. (: Now, to make sure every other HP fan I know reads this story.. x3
506 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »