Reviews for Fox Ears
WatercolourRainbows chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
Oh my god. Thank you for writing this wonderful story! I was so upset when Fred died, it just isn't right to kill a twin and leave the other to live as an empty shell of their former selves!

This is amazingly amazing, I love this story so much! I mean, George isn't going to let Fred be de-Fredded! No way in hell would he sit there and do nothing!

Not only do I love this story, I love you for writing this. You made their ending right.

Thank you.
GredandForge4eva chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
This story was mentioned in another de-Fredding story I was reading, so I looked it up in Search... and your marks are so A! This is definatly the best fan fix I've ever read, and I think I saw a sequel of this story in Search, too! I hope it turns out just as good as this story, and by the way, how old are you? If you were, like, twelve years old (like me), you're a genius.
Sedentary Wordsmith chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
This...was brilliant! All the emotions were exactly perfect. I adore George's entire reaction to his sudden de-Fredding-the whole lack of grief, in its place a determined plot to re-Fred himself. It seems very in character, since, as Ginny says, anything is possible with the twins. Giving up just doesn't seem a very Weasley Twin thing to do. So, excellent job.

Half of this also had me giggling madly, because it was quite humorous, what with the witty banter, and the Short Weasleys club, and the overflow of emotion and all. But if I go on saying everything that I liked about it, this review would be just as long as the story itself. Suffice it to say that this is a much more satisfactory end to Fred and George (being a non-end, as it were) than what Rowling gave them. For one, I didn't feel like the grief of Fred's de-Fredding was covered very well at all in the book, since he was a main character; but more than that, it shouldn't have happened in the first place. Killing off one of the twins is just fundamentally wrong. She's evil for doing it. I don't understand how she could create such marvelous characters and then just go de-Fredding them...But I digress! The point is that you did a wonderful job coming up with a much more satisfying non-ending. Cookies to you. Keep up the excellent work.

PhoenixSong4232 chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
This was absolutely brilliant and YES it made me feel a million times better! Despite the fact that he is a fictional character, and though I do feel rather silly admitting it, I definitely took Fred's de-Fredding rather hard. I am going to pretend w/ all my might that this actually happened and therefore attempt to heal the Fred shaped hole in my heart :P In any case wonderful writing, great characterization, and very touching dialogue. I couldn't have asked for a better story to read at this time and I wanted to thank you very much for providing it. I will definitely be checking out more of your work! Wonderful, wonderful job!
Lindelas chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
Wow, thank you, thank you! No, you aren't the only one who took the 'de-Fredding' hard. I only just read he book and watched the movie recently and its something I'll probably never forgive JK for. Somehow it just seems more horrible to kill off a twin. :P This story was brilliant and very well thought out. I think I'll accept is as my own personal canon from now on!
Tigerwulf chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Best oneshot I've ever read... Possibly the best thing, actually. I adore it. I think I might just accept this as fact. Screw canon, Fred should live! I've just seen some previous reviews about putting this in the back of the Deathly Hallows book, and I may just do that too. xP Timeturners are just such a simple solution... and yet save so much heartbreak.

I love this so much. I'm gonna go prod people to read it, actually. It blurs sadness and humour together into a delightfuly well-written happy ending.

My favourite line was just after Charlie couldn't breathe... "The Healers said it was from all the dust and grit he had inhaled, but he knew it was because of the sight of George sitting there so calmly on that day, one hand on Fred's hair, while the whole world danced around him." ... It's just such a beautiful image to me. I can't explain it, it just is.

Thank you so much for writing this... I'm off to browse your other stories now. This will remain one of my firm, life-long favourite stories. .
Royal shadow1 chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you THANK YOU SO MUCH! this is what i wanted to believe, when i first read that fred was gone, that George would do anything to get his twin back. I love this thank you so much for being George and Fred back together you're amazingly awesome.
SIZ chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Omg I love this so much. Omg. OH MY GOD. This is now officially my favourite fanfic ever. I can't wait to go on to read your other ones. This is just so amazing. Also I'd like to note I learnt a lot of new words from your writing, (whenever I see a word I don't recognise, I look it up), so I'd like to also congratulate and thank you on your awesome eloquence and grammar and for teaching me new things. (: Now, to make sure every other HP fan I know reads this story.. x3
JessicaMatthews chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Haai, I just want to say that wel, thank you for writing this it totally made my day even week :) Love it.
Kayla chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
Omg this made me laugh and cry soooo much
MuderBurger chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
I don't think I can tell you enough how much I love you for writing this. I really don't think I can. When I read the book, I cried so hard that by the time I finally stopped, I couldn't continue reading because my eyes hurt so much. I always liked to pretend that Fred wasn't really dead at all, but had been hit with that curse used in Order of the Phoenix that makes you appear dead. It was hard to believe, but as long as I thought that, it wasn't as hard letting go of one of my favorite characters. Reading this however, makes me believe that yes, Fred did die, but there would be no way in hell George would let him stay dead. Your story has made me feel loads better about the De-Fredding of Harry Potter, and I can't thank you enough. You're a fabulous writer you are! Phenomenal job! 3
Jess-siriusly chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Wowww :3 a really touching story; i'm so happy that george successfully re-fredded 3 yay for george and charlie!
Lu94 chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
ok so i know its been almost four years since you wrote this so im not sure if youll see this put i just want you to know how much i love this story. i actually printed it out and its in m bookshelf right next to the deathly is the ending i choose to believe. your a great writter keep it up. ps i read the other stories tha come after this one and was left speachless. cant wait to add them to my collection
J-Dawg chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
I love you so freaking much! I've been spasticly depressed since the movie came out and was reminded of how horribly bleak the world was once it had been de-Fredded. This story has made me feel loads upon LOADS better. I can never thank you enough for this. But a butt load of thanks to you anyways, for making me feel like the world has been re-Fredded once again! I'm making all my Harry Potter obsessed friends read this, and I'm printing this and putting it in my Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows book, like so many other people before me have. Thank you once again!
misswizz chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Just to let you know, I consider this the true end of Harry Potter. It was between the ending and the epilogue. You have gift, keep on writing!
499 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »