Reviews for Fox Ears
simy chapter 1 . 7/11/2015
I came here because another writer said "if you're still mourning Fred's death you should read this story, it will make you feel better". Well, maybe it did, but I spent 3/4 of this story crying my heart out.
I was destroyed by Fred's death, like I searched for funny hp's fact on internet and cried every time I saw something related to the twins, but what I really like of this story is how you managed to perfectly explain what George had to endure after his twin's death (I'm saying this word too many times, I hate it.) The fact that he didn't sleep, he didn't eat, he just sit on the couch staring blankly at nothing.. So many people write about that day but I've never heard of someone writing about how George copes with all of this. You really have a gift with words, I really enjoyed your story. It's 2015 and there's still someone reading and get moved by your works. :)
Elise chapter 1 . 7/3/2015
GREAT story. Ty.
RougeDavo chapter 1 . 6/26/2015
Just wanted to say thank you!
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 1 . 5/26/2015
I love this! Its so cute and intense and emotional all in one chapter!
isxbelv chapter 1 . 4/17/2015
This was absolutely exceptional. I loved everything about it, from the Charlie perspective to the happy ending, it was absolutely flawless.
thebeautifulbicky chapter 1 . 3/3/2015
Guest chapter 1 . 1/23/2015
I had an idea while reading this. I just got to say, this is brilliant, mind you, but I was thinking that if you ever felt like writing more Fred and George stories, you could write a kind of sequel to this. 'Couse it would be really cool to read this story but in Fred's pov. To hear what he thought of everything and what he felt. And to hear more of the relationship between George and Fred.
long live marshmallows chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
This is amazing :D I like how you went about and got them to bring Fred back from the dead!
Willabeth4122 chapter 1 . 12/24/2014
Most awesome story! Thank you so much! Fred lives! 3
Guest chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
Skwrl chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
YES. THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED. Headcanon accepted, and no other explanations are possible.
Thank you so much for writing this masterpiece and correcting a HUGE mistake in the Harry Potter books. Thank you.
Lieutenant Of Artemis chapter 1 . 11/7/2014
so...after reading this, i'm going to officially accept this as canon and refuse to believe anything that points to fred being, well, de-fredded. thank you so much for this gem of a story, and i kinda love you for including charlie in this fic. and honestly after i've read this, all i can think of is...DUH. why IS this not canon? like, i can't accept that george would NOT do anything about it, even if he doesn't succeed. he would've done /something/ and this seems like an awfully simple but very plausible solution to fred's situation. so anyway.

re-fred for the win.
Hedgi chapter 1 . 11/5/2014
if anyone says that this isn't actually what happened, I will ignore them forever.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
Amazing, such a beautiful ending!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/13/2014