Reviews for Fox Ears
mwshk1992 chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
OUTSTANDING! are you sure you're not JK Rowling or some estranged child of hers? i have seen an amazing piece of art based on this ( olafpriol./gallery/) and both the story and picture are magnificent.
teehee111 chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
Absolutely fantasticly written, well done. You really portray the characters and emotions brilliantly, I'll have to read some more from you:)
XlameXchickX chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
i LOVE you!

thats all i can say

lol
Translucently Opaque chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
I'm sorry. All I can say is thank you. Thank you so much.
Only-A-Minor-Threat chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
This was brilliant. I loved every word of it.
coonassblondie chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
I LOVE IT! I loved the picture that I linked through also. You're one of my favorite artists, and if you keep this up you'll be one of my favorite writers also! I laughed and I cried, and it takes a really good story to get emotions out of me.
cra-z-stephie chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
Oh my god I absolutely loved this story. My sister is completely in love with the twins and would deny it everytime I mentioned that Fred was de-fredded as you put it, she showed me this story as proof as why Fred is not dead... and I agree with her.

This story was so amazing that i didn't want it to end. i am truly happy that Fred is no longer de-Fredded and is re-Fredded.

thank-you for this story, it truly was great!

Stephie
Noir Nire chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
*claps* Loved it, and it was amazing how you saved Fred! *huggles the twins and Charlie* Loved it, loved it and loved it. Trust me, I was more than shocked when Fred died. Couldn't believe it. But I like your version better

Very well done,

Nire
Lokelani87 chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
i reject JKR's reality and substitute it with yours.

re-Fredding is the ultimate equivalent to awesome.

Congrats!

(btw, i got the link to your story from dA from a fanpic. Just thought i'd let you know. )
Bad Mum chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
This is just utterly utterly wonderful. I love the whole way you've handled this - George taking a while to figure out what to do, everyone else trying to get him to talk, Charlie waiting and watching - and of course, the whole brilliant re-Fredding plan. The dialogue and relationships - particularly Bill/Charlie and Charlie and the twins are just beautifully handled, and the whole emotional "getting to know you again" thing - rather than thinking that things would just go back to how they were - was amazingly well done.

Kudos, cyberchocolate and bouquets to you.

(I found this via a link on the deviantart site, and I've nicked one of your pics as my current avi. I hope you'll take that as the compliment it's meant to be.)
theredrobin chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
I'm having trouble coming up with words right now, so excuse me if any part of this comes out to be not understandable gibberish.

Fred's de-Fredding is something that I saw as one of the most unnecessary and cruel parts of Rowling’s books. I was in shock and utterly distressed in ways I can’t even describe over the incident. This, this what you have written right here, is something that I would gladly print and place between the final chapter of DH and the Epilogue because THIS is the way that is right.

I want to thank you for writing this against your original inclination as you stated in your author’s notes because this is the Harry Potter fanfiction I have been waiting for. Honestly, a gem amongst rocks. I can’t really get specific about it because it’s mch too hard to really pinpoint, but let me just say that this story is just the way it’s supposed to be. You had me laughing and crying at the same time with dear, dear Fred and George. It was so realistic and well-written and just bloody brilliant.

So thank you, thank you, thank you from the bottommost depths of my heart for re-Fredding Fred in all his radiant Freddiness.
thilia87 chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
This was wonderful! :) And definitely what happened after DH. Jo just didn't mention it in the epilogue *g* Anyway, I really enjoyed reading this... it was heartbreaking at the beginning but also funny... and the idea of how to bring Fred back was just brilliant :) Great job.
Jedi Goat chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
That was amazing! I agree; the ending to DH was just...wrong. Thank you for bringing back Greg and Forge!

Jedi Goat
Yusagi chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
LOVED this. Really well written, and very plausible. I choose to ignore the hurried explanation JKR gave in an interview in favor of this eventuality.

Now all that's left is for the twins to figure out how to get George back his ear so they can go back to masquerading as each other. ;)
Portal-girl chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
That is so awesome! I like this version of post-DH much better than the cannon.
488 | « Prev Page 1 .. 19 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 .. Last Next »