Reviews for Fox Ears
Kay chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
I think this has to be the best thing I've ever read. I was absolutely devastated by the de-Fredding that took place in DH. You're story is the absolute best ending. I'd rather believe your version than JKRs, and I thought I'd never see the day a fan wrote the better version. My world shattered with that chapter, and you've managed to give me tape and glue to put it back together. ]
orange219 chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
Awesome story. My friend told me to read it, she loves it. I did, too.

I can never thank you ('and George' [and Charlie]) enough for re-Fredding Fred. I'll be glad to try, though.

And in case you didn't want to read that, it says 'thankyou' a bunch with one 'domo arragato gozaimasu' thrown in there.

Awesomeness!
Jenn chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
Oh, thank you so much for this. I have printed this out and placed it in my copy of the 7th book, where it belongs. You swore you'd never write HP fanfic and I swore I'd never read it, but here you have done Fred and George proud, they deserve this, and I would not have been complete without it. Thank you for making the Harry Potter story complete for me and hundreds of others who know this is how it should have happened (sorry Rowling but it is.) Everyone I have ever met will know of this!*

*No improvements should be made, it is perfect!
Andromeda Black chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
this is wonderful! I bawl my eyes out every time I read that part of the book. This made me feel better! I wish it were canon!
Samantha Kathleen chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
this was an amazing fun filled suspensful story. Appceutly amazing. i just had to print it out and show all my friends. they loved it as much as i did. very nice use of past artifacts. very clever and imaginitive. this story made me laugh and cry and start all over agia.
bobitchka-west chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
I love this!

Your concept really seems like something would do and the fox ears idea was freaking adorable!
Amy chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
That was a fantastic story. One of the best fanfics I've ever read. Granted I don't read a lot of fanfic, but this was still the best because the world was no longer deFredded, which was exceptionally cruel on so many level. Thank you for explaining it all to me, as I was terribly confused and grieving, but I contended all along that "the thing" didn't really happen, so I needed a wonderful mind like yourself to let me know the truth. I had a theory involving centaurs, but it required the addition of other characters and got messy. This was great, and I especially love the fact that Charlie gets to do SOMETHING. I mean, the poor guy is always off in Romania with the dragons. Excellent work!
Laursidotes chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
You have no idea how much a needed a Re-Fredding! ;) This was a wonderful story and made me feel so much better about the events of the last book. Thanks!
mwshk1992 chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
OUTSTANDING! are you sure you're not JK Rowling or some estranged child of hers? i have seen an amazing piece of art based on this ( olafpriol./gallery/) and both the story and picture are magnificent.
teehee111 chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
Absolutely fantasticly written, well done. You really portray the characters and emotions brilliantly, I'll have to read some more from you:)
XlameXchickX chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
i LOVE you!

thats all i can say

lol
Translucently Opaque chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
I'm sorry. All I can say is thank you. Thank you so much.
Only-A-Minor-Threat chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
This was brilliant. I loved every word of it.
coonassblondie chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
I LOVE IT! I loved the picture that I linked through also. You're one of my favorite artists, and if you keep this up you'll be one of my favorite writers also! I laughed and I cried, and it takes a really good story to get emotions out of me.
cra-z-stephie chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
Oh my god I absolutely loved this story. My sister is completely in love with the twins and would deny it everytime I mentioned that Fred was de-fredded as you put it, she showed me this story as proof as why Fred is not dead... and I agree with her.

This story was so amazing that i didn't want it to end. i am truly happy that Fred is no longer de-Fredded and is re-Fredded.

thank-you for this story, it truly was great!

Stephie