Reviews for Fox Ears
mermeow chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
Oh, wow! I completely loved it! You have amazing writing skills! I found the link to your story in one of Olafpriol pieces in DeviantArt, where she drew the part where Fred gets re-Fredded. XD

I've cried so much reading this, it was all I could do not to sob loudly! & I think the headache I currently am suffering from is because of suppressing the sobs. & I laughed quite hard at parts too! At some point, I was laughing out loud & crying in the same time.. Do I have split personalities, or do your readers usually get this mentally-unstable while reading your stories?
Karate Tentacles chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
This is definitely what happened.

I wish I found this a long time ago - I could hardly talk about Fred's incident without tearing up, and now I know he lives on. :D
hannahannah chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
wonderfully done... you have a lovely way with words.
Captain Sparrow III chapter 1 . 5/19/2008
OMG FRED IS BACK! YES! I was so sad when I read the d-word scene, I actually cried! *Pathetic, right?* Now that the Re-Fredding has come to an end, we can all get on with our newly Fredded lives. Time-Turners was a brilliant idea, I never would have thought of it, and I am like, the guardian of fanfiction, or so my friends say. George was kind of emo during the beginning, but that's to be expected. Killing Fred was the one grave mistake J.K. made, it made me consider her the 'ultimate evil'. It never said who caused the explosion that killed Fred, so I say it was Rowling herself that killed him. Keep up the fanfics, this rox!
aniay chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
Good Lord! There were parts I was sobing and parts when I snorted with laughter but throug all the story I was positively "sucked in" into your story. The way you written Charlie, well in my mind his exactly the same Big-Brother always responsible for the twins so I really liked him in this story.

You pointed out that for Twins, when they are up to something, word 'imposible' don't exist.

There is one thing I'd point out and for me it's little bit unsettling. On the begginig it seemed more than weeked passed from de-Fredding and at the ending It's only a week, well it's not major mistake but I thought I'd point it out

I support Fe-fredding!
twistysox chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
People returning from the dead in a HP fic is a bit difficult for me to accept because canon clearly states it's not possible, but the story was lovely. I enjoyed the characterizations and interactions between the brothers; that seemed very real to me in terms of how siblings relate. I thought Harry was a bit out of character, but the portrayls of everyone else seemed about right.
Oh My Goodness chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
I'm not really sure if I already reviewed this yet. And if I did, then I hope you wont mind getting two reviews from me lol. I just... wow. It's been- almost a year now, since the de-Fredding occurred, and I thought I'd gotten over it. But I really needed to read this. And I know, I know- we should just accept it, he is just a fictional character, Fred and George are separate entities blah blah blah, et cetera. But reading a plausible explanation for a re-Fredding was amazing. Cos the Twins deserve to be together. I don't think I ever really believed Fred could die anyway.

Also, I think you did a great job with specifying that the Twins are two people. George did pull off the impossible without Fred. They simply don't want to live without each other, and why should they have to? They're a lot of stories where Fred and George become Fredngeorge, and they sorta just blend into each other. This seems much more real. As you can probably tell from this ridiculously long review, I loved it.
PadfootPatronus chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
I LOVE it! I had never quite got to grips with Fred dying and I knew that there was no way of him coming back to life but this story was awesome! A really simple plan that was executed in a very George-like fashion. I also loved the concept of the list - deFredding and reFredding lol. And need I mention the SW? Brilliant )
Madame Rose chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
This may be the most fantastic postDH George fic I've read.

So satisfying. And so something George would do. I think it's so OOC of JKR to not have Georgie do something like this for our darling Fred.

I believe we should send this to JKR with a note informing her that this is what the epilogue SHOULD have been, instead of that trite.
kuro-neko16 chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
Oh god, oh god, oh god! I really took Fred's de-Fredding really hard! I love you! I love this story! This seems exactly as though it was written by JKR and it's better than the ending in the book!

Lord, I love you so much! I'm gonna show this story to my brother who also took the de-Fredding pretty hard!

Thank you so much for such a wonderful story!

"Our re-Fredded Fred, entirely Fredded once more, brought back from the land of non-Fred to live most Freddily for the rest of his long and excellent days."-I love this line!

Once again, I love you for this story!

~Jackie
Chelsea chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
I think I'll print this out and past at the end of Deathly Hallows. I would much rather have this be the ending. Have you ever thought of making an account on ? I think it would be a great addition to the archive.
ms.fredweasley chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
aw, i almost cried myself when george hugged and sobbed over fred! you did this really well. That is exactly how george wouldv'e reacted. the whole going back in time thing was a bit far fetched, but how he didn't speak to anyone, then just let it all out, that was good.

even though i doubt george wouldv'e gone back in time, you described it in a way that made sense.

I really enjoyed reading this.

ya, ever since the "de-fredding" Fred has been my favorite character
Kay chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
I think this has to be the best thing I've ever read. I was absolutely devastated by the de-Fredding that took place in DH. You're story is the absolute best ending. I'd rather believe your version than JKRs, and I thought I'd never see the day a fan wrote the better version. My world shattered with that chapter, and you've managed to give me tape and glue to put it back together. ]
orange219 chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
Awesome story. My friend told me to read it, she loves it. I did, too.

I can never thank you ('and George' [and Charlie]) enough for re-Fredding Fred. I'll be glad to try, though.

And in case you didn't want to read that, it says 'thankyou' a bunch with one 'domo arragato gozaimasu' thrown in there.

Awesomeness!
Jenn chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
Oh, thank you so much for this. I have printed this out and placed it in my copy of the 7th book, where it belongs. You swore you'd never write HP fanfic and I swore I'd never read it, but here you have done Fred and George proud, they deserve this, and I would not have been complete without it. Thank you for making the Harry Potter story complete for me and hundreds of others who know this is how it should have happened (sorry Rowling but it is.) Everyone I have ever met will know of this!*

*No improvements should be made, it is perfect!
508 | « Prev Page 1 .. 19 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 .. Last Next »