Reviews for Fox Ears
Hedgi chapter 1 . 11/5/2014
if anyone says that this isn't actually what happened, I will ignore them forever.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
Amazing, such a beautiful ending!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
luv it!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
Thank you so much for re-Fredding Fred. Although JKR probably offed him for allowing the readers to know the severity of the war, it still feels wrong to do it to one of the twins. So THANK YOU! A very heartfelt story for the Weasley's, and great plan of George and Charlie!
secondstardust chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
I have to thank you for re-Fredding Fred. This was by far the most upsetting part of Deathly Hollows for me, and it really is keeping with the twins for George to find a way to fix it. I'm really happy that Charlie got to help with that, too, because he's never included in things enough.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS I LOVE YOU FOREVER AND NICE STAR WARS REFERENCE AS WELL CAN WE BE BEST FRIENDS?!
Sassiebutcute chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
I honestly praise you. The best Harry Potter Short Fan fiction I have ever read. I have recommended you to people. You are the best. You Brought Back Fred. looked up plenty but there was no 'Fred's Alive!' or ' Fred's never been dead' YOU BROUGHT BACK MY LITTLE FREDSTER WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
elysenjazz chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
Thank you. Thank you so much! That was truely amazing in writing and talent and skill and everything and thank you!
AmethystStrawage chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
FirePony16 chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
Awesome story :D
shadowkat678 chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
Oh my gosh...THE FREAKING FEELS!
Velkyn Karma chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
I expect you've heard it enough by now, but this was just brilliant. I loved every second of it, and it's such a great way to fix the end of the book. Simple but elegant solution, much better than any single other theory I've read so far. This just...left me feeling so satisfied. I'm pretty much adopting this as headcanon because I hated the way the real books ended.

Thanks for writing this wonderful little piece :)

VelkynKarma
Sayichi chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
Thank You so much for this story! I am now erasing all memories where Fred stayed de-Fredded and replacing them with memories of this wonderfull truth of him being re-Fredded. XD Now I need to go and dance in a conga line.
AlyssPotter chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
:D Awesome! This made me so happy! I can't stop smiling! I'm mad JKR de-Fredded Fred!
TeamPotterorJackson chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
This is perfect. It saves book seven. I love it-it's something I could see actually see happening in an epilogue to the epilogue. When I first saw it I thought George was going to give himself fox ears to try and cheer his family up, but this is so much better.
512 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »