Reviews for Fox Ears
Mandy chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Good story, but I was expecting a really twisted, horrific ending where Fred gets saved but they go home only to find that Percy or Ron had died instead. You know, one of those "Dun, dun, duuuuuuuun" endings. Not saying that I didn't like your ending, because I really did, I'm glad everyone ended up ok :). But I think you should try writing an alternate ending like that, it'd be really interesting to see how George and Charlie react...
But that aside, it was very well-written and it was pretty freakin adorable. The Short Weasley (SW) club FTW! D
Leyara1 chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
This is canon for me since a de-Fredded Fred is not acceptable for me. You are a genius.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
I love! It I was so sad when Fred died thank you woo much for giving me Fred back! And P.S. I don't care about any time mistakes I am just sooo glad I got Fred back :3
Ichiume chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
I LOVE THIS.

I really can' say how much I love how you handled this issue delicately. George coming up with his idea, etc. I have to say though, I was so deathly terrified when they went back to their "proper" time, that Fred would somehow disappear cos of some balance in time and space. I am soooooo glad that he didn't. XD

Thanks for sharing this fic with us readers! :) Love it!
TheLef318 chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
I read this story two years ago, before I even had an account, and this was the first fanfiction I read, ever. I had NEVER forgotten about this story. It was so heart-breaking to me and inspired me to become a writer myself. I hope this won't ever be forgotten!
weasleychick32 chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
AHHH! Thank you so much for re-Fredding Fred! The de-Fredding in the 7th book kind of ruined it for me, but you''ve made everything all better and I love you for it. :) You're a brilliant writer and you had Fred, George, and Charlie spot on. It was great. And I love the SW club! You had me laughing and crying through the whole thing. An easy addition to my favorites list. :) You rock.
Nightlockiss chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
LOVELOVELOVELOVE ABSOLUTELY EFFING LOVE (!) This Fanfic. Sorry for the total caps freak out by the way. 3 This has restored the happiness I lost when Fred died. Thank you so much!
Lionasha No Bruja chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
This was awesome. It made me laugh, cry, and sigh with happiness. You win.
Save Fearow chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
I cried so many tears of joy for this. Yeah, this is so much better than the ending we got in HP where poor George never spoke a single word following Fred's death. Really, I read it hoping for some small minor sign that he might recover and still be able to run Weasley's Wizard Wheezes or do anything but grieve and it wasn't there.
This is so sweet and brilliant and you actually let Charlie do something heroic and grand as befitting the twins' favorite brother. I loved poor Percy in this as well (my money's on Bill or Ginny being blunt enough to dismiss Percy as the brother who ruined everything and took Fred away from them, and I'd say Ginny first of all) but really the entire family is portrayed well and I love that they all got the happiness they deserved. Buckbeak got Time Turner'd, why not Fred? *is my head-canon now, about 10000x better than my idea to just enchant a Fred portrait to provide running commentary in the joke shop*
Josefin Johansso chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
This is The most AMAZING fan-fictions that I have Ever read. It's both heart-breaking and heart-warming at the same time.

In conclusion I would like to add that this should be made in to a movie because this should be shared with the whole world. Me and and a friend of mine are going to TRY to gather some other friends and make a tribute video for this AMAZING fan-fiction.

From one of your newest fans
- Josefin Johansson
You can contact me if you wish at

PS: Thank you for making this. You gave me hope that George could live happily with no "what if"-s or "what could have been"-s. 3
MadScientist14159 chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
If I wish hard enough, this will become canon. (Starts chanting "Fred was re-Fredded" over and over)
Alicia chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
The are no words to describe how brilliant this fanfic actually is. I was in tears eight from the start, which turned into happy tears near the end. That is how the book should have ended, of course Fred couldn't have died. He's a Weasley twin after all. Well done, this is just pure brilliance.
ChaoticLyra chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
This story is wonderful!
It's sad and heartbreaking, but then so funny and amazing and WONDERFUL! I love Fred and thank you very much, I'm glad to finally have a plausibe headcanon as to how the Weasleys (and George in particular) could have him back. :)
Lemonadefreak chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
fdjgfhdkjfdnhjgkashtiujfnskl jfnewjhdsh! This is the most perfect thing I've ever read! I- I don't even know what to say! And please write more! It's wonderful!
EmilyIsSoEpic chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
This was the first ever fan fiction I read. I read quite some time ago. I remember crying when I first read it. I recently came back and read it again to see if it would have the same effect... Needless to say that it did.
I also laughed at the parts I didn't fully understand before, that doesn't mean I didn't laugh at them before though.
I think, it's safe for me to say that this is beautiful and just... perfect.
490 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »