Reviews for Making A Home
carrieboo chapter 10 . 9/5/2008
Here's hoping there's another chapter coming sometime - I know others are wrapped up in your other story but I'm a newbie and decided to start with Carlisle as I really enjoy him. His words and actions really give you an insight into Edward's behavior, and make him not quite so irritating. Very very hot, but oh so irritating. Forget Midnight Sun - how about a Carlisle novel? Now that would be interesting.
carrieboo chapter 9 . 9/5/2008
This chapter really gave me an insight into Edward's character. I'm a little distracted as TS Hannah is blowing around my house and I'm waiting for the power to go out (and my crazy cat (well he was my cat until I left him with my parents for a summer while I was on an orchestra tour and they wouldn't give him back (incidentally his name is Tybalt from Romeo and Juliet - hello New Moon!) because he bonded with their previous kitten Little Bit *eyes rolling*.) is all over my lap bumping his face into my typing hands.) and listening to transformers blowing.

Are all of those parenthesis complete sentences?

Awesome story to take my mind off the imminent destruction of my favorite beach spot!
Lady of Spring Rain chapter 10 . 9/5/2008
I really like this story, especially Edward! He's hilarious.

Anyway, update soon!
Batsofdoom chapter 10 . 9/4/2008
This story is so good! I can't wait to read the rest! Great job!
The Pink Panda17 chapter 10 . 9/3/2008
bravo! this story rocks my socks! not only is it VERY well written, bu the plotline is starting to get very intriguing!

please update soon...for me and the mental patient charles's sake -wink- -wink-

(yes i know, very bad attempt at me trying to be witty)
lolly12 chapter 10 . 9/3/2008
Glad that you have found time to write again. Sorry I am just now reading and reviewing. I had 3 real estate closings on Friday so it has been a crazy week. I was finally able to sit down and finish your chapter.

This was a great chapter by the way and will be interesting to see how they handle the appearance of Charles. Of course, part of me would like to see Esme get a hold of him. When Rose talked with Bella in Eclipse, if I remember correctly, she said that she had the cleanest record behind Carlisle. She had never tasted blood but she had killed her attackers. So that means that Esme did make at least one mistake.

Anyway, looking forward to your next update.
Angeliss chapter 10 . 9/2/2008
Oh no. Nonononono. I am sitting here in shock. He can't. He can't! Esme can't handle this, the rest of her family can't handle this...

Once I get past the panic-ridden foreboding, I am sure that I'll be able to believe that this is actually a wonderful twist, because it offers some closure, and a defined goal for the characters, but right now I'm still worried about them, first and foremost.

Your lateness in posting is always forgiven. You actually have a life outside the internet, and your writing is unique and and good enough that I don't forget as much in the long periods between. Good luck with jury duty! I hope you don't end up with it; that would be awful.
Symeria chapter 10 . 9/1/2008
This was a great chapter! I'm really looking forward to see what happens to Charles...*grins*

Hmm...I almost wish Carlisle were human at the moment, because a fistfight between Carlisle and Charles would be AWESOME ;) hahha
Monito chapter 10 . 8/31/2008
this is an amazing story

is there gonna be some huge confrontation between

carlisle and charles

that would be so amazing

im very excited to read the next chapter
CullenLove chapter 10 . 8/31/2008
I found this story today and I have to say, I just haven't stopped reading! I love Carlisle and Esme as a couple, so when I found this I was excited. I have to say its exceeded all expectations. I loved the part where Carlisle had some difficulty in revealing his feelings to Esme, because it made him seem human, which is important to his character. And the added twist of Charles coming back is very interesting. I am waiting with baited breath to see how Esme will react. I hope she will not be overly traumatized but I think, seeing as what she's been through, that my wish probably wont come true. I hope it drives her closer to Carlisle.

Please write more and share it with us soon.
SnappleFact71 chapter 10 . 8/31/2008
That was great! I loved the part where Carlisle is all sentimental about Edward wanting to practice Medicine. It was so sweet. Please post more soon!
Kuroi Garyuu chapter 10 . 8/30/2008
I love the way you ended this chapter. I didn't think you were going to being Charles into the story. I'm glad you did though! :D
libbyd chapter 10 . 8/30/2008
Awesome chapter! Cant wait to read what happenes with Charles...

Update soon please
UnhealthyAddiction2 chapter 10 . 8/30/2008
Awesome, you updated! Thanks so much, I was hoping you'd be back. Really wonderful chapter, I was wondering if Charles was going to show up . . . . I'm intrigued! Update again when you can!
Lolawid chapter 10 . 8/30/2008