Reviews for Making A Home
cvkiwi chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
that was good. cant wait to read the rest!
Livy Alice chapter 3 . 8/27/2008
*sigh* Edward and his cars...
Livy Alice chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
this was so good. You've definitely captured the essence of Carlisle without overdoing it. Very good.

Though, I believe Esme was 16 years old when she broke her leg and with her saying she's in love with him like that makes her sound like a 5 year old with a crush.

Also, I think Esme was found by someone else and brought to the morgue... which is where Carlisle found her still alive. At the time he worked at the hospital she was brought to.

but I understand you changing those inconsequential facts to fit your story.

-Livy Alice
KaliLove chapter 9 . 8/16/2008
are you still updating or is this stalled?

I hope you keep updating because I don't normally read C/E but your story rocks.
Anonamouse1 chapter 9 . 8/15/2008
Great idea, and even better execution. I love your writing style; it's very much like Stephenie's. I like how you're really letting Esme and Carlisle come into each other's love gradually, rather then having them rush into a relationship. I also like the hesitancy that is built into Carlisle's character, which makes him seem unsure and truly aware of his role in his own life.

The only thing I've found that was not in cannon was that Esme was never taken to the morgue, as the various profiles state.

Great job, though, and I hope that all your family regains their health soon!
bexxy chapter 9 . 8/11/2008
this is amazing! I really hope you will continue with this's just beautiful.
LordJames chapter 4 . 8/9/2008
Very Nice!

I found a typo though...

"Edward deserved something better than my intellect, something more complete and, dare I imagine it physical, than a father’s love."

It needs to be.

"Edward deserved something better than my intellect, something more complete and, dare I imagine it, physical than a father’s love."

Sorry if it seems nit-picky
Celestinefairy13 chapter 9 . 8/7/2008
I love this story. It looks into something that we don't see often in the books, Carlisle and Esme's vulnerability. Great job, Please keep writing!
TriciaMacMillan chapter 2 . 8/5/2008
It's nice to finally read a CarlislexEsme story. The minor characters are often underused, but I absolutely love Carlisle. Good job!
Meliktes chapter 9 . 7/30/2008
This is a wonderful story, even if parts are kinda sad. I really like it, so please keep writing it.
paperchik chapter 9 . 7/25/2008
Hm, I like it.
LiqueArdena chapter 9 . 7/24/2008
This is very detailed and very well characterized. I love the way that you've done Esme and Carlisle. I always assumed Carlisle would have a bit more self-confidence, personally, but this is lovely.
Hazel Leigh chapter 9 . 7/21/2008
This is really good. It's cool to see things from Carlisle's point of view!
theartistformerlyknownaswmlaw chapter 9 . 7/21/2008
I just found this and have devoured it tonight. It's really lovely. I love Carlisle/Esme and their story deserves telling. I like how you are taking your time developing their relationship.

And I'm very sorry to hear about your grandfather :(
iloveedwardandjacob chapter 9 . 7/19/2008

update fasterr!

pretty pretty please, with a cherry on top!

341 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »