Reviews for Making A Home
Livy Alice chapter 3 . 8/27/2008
*sigh* Edward and his cars...
Livy Alice chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
this was so good. You've definitely captured the essence of Carlisle without overdoing it. Very good.

Though, I believe Esme was 16 years old when she broke her leg and with her saying she's in love with him like that makes her sound like a 5 year old with a crush.

Also, I think Esme was found by someone else and brought to the morgue... which is where Carlisle found her still alive. At the time he worked at the hospital she was brought to.

but I understand you changing those inconsequential facts to fit your story.

-Livy Alice
KaliLove chapter 9 . 8/16/2008
are you still updating or is this stalled?

I hope you keep updating because I don't normally read C/E but your story rocks.
Anonamouse1 chapter 9 . 8/15/2008
Great idea, and even better execution. I love your writing style; it's very much like Stephenie's. I like how you're really letting Esme and Carlisle come into each other's love gradually, rather then having them rush into a relationship. I also like the hesitancy that is built into Carlisle's character, which makes him seem unsure and truly aware of his role in his own life.

The only thing I've found that was not in cannon was that Esme was never taken to the morgue, as the various profiles state.

Great job, though, and I hope that all your family regains their health soon!
bexxy chapter 9 . 8/11/2008
this is amazing! I really hope you will continue with this story...it's just beautiful.
LordJames chapter 4 . 8/9/2008
Very Nice!

I found a typo though...

"Edward deserved something better than my intellect, something more complete and, dare I imagine it physical, than a father’s love."

It needs to be.

"Edward deserved something better than my intellect, something more complete and, dare I imagine it, physical than a father’s love."

Sorry if it seems nit-picky
Celestinefairy13 chapter 9 . 8/7/2008
I love this story. It looks into something that we don't see often in the books, Carlisle and Esme's vulnerability. Great job, Please keep writing!
TriciaMacMillan chapter 2 . 8/5/2008
It's nice to finally read a CarlislexEsme story. The minor characters are often underused, but I absolutely love Carlisle. Good job!
Meliktes chapter 9 . 7/30/2008
This is a wonderful story, even if parts are kinda sad. I really like it, so please keep writing it.
paperchik chapter 9 . 7/25/2008
Hm, I like it.
LiqueArdena chapter 9 . 7/24/2008
This is very detailed and very well characterized. I love the way that you've done Esme and Carlisle. I always assumed Carlisle would have a bit more self-confidence, personally, but this is lovely.
Hazel Leigh chapter 9 . 7/21/2008
This is really good. It's cool to see things from Carlisle's point of view!
theartistformerlyknownaswmlaw chapter 9 . 7/21/2008
I just found this and have devoured it tonight. It's really lovely. I love Carlisle/Esme and their story deserves telling. I like how you are taking your time developing their relationship.

And I'm very sorry to hear about your grandfather :(
iloveedwardandjacob chapter 9 . 7/19/2008
AH I LOVE THIS STORY!

update fasterr!

pretty pretty please, with a cherry on top!

]
DreamingLillies chapter 9 . 7/9/2008
Hey, oh my goodness i am so sorry i fully intended to review the other chapters but once i got to the end i would completely forget and have to hit the 'next' button! So for that i am very sorry. So here is the majority of what i have wanted to say:

Edward is Freaking hilariuos in this story! I have been laughing so hard! Actaully there are quite a few hilariuos lines!

I have fallen in love with Carisle and it is entirely your fault.

(btw, i apolgize for spelling mistakes i have stayed up much to late to read this and am trying not to fall asleep as of now, i hadn't even realized the time i was so wrapped up in this!)

Esme is offically the most caring person in the world, and you write her beautifully. You've given her a personality that is interesting and is literally like an angel.

I love this story, and all your writings, though i've only had the privlige to ead 2 of them, tomorrow is another one! yay!

There was one more thing but i really can't remember...i'm sorry!

Wow this was long! But boy did you deserve it! Again i am very sorry for not reviewing more, hopefully this makes up for it! Please update soon, this story just brings the biggest smile to my face and makes me all happy inside, its so fluffy...yet more... I just love it!

-Jenna