Reviews for Making A Home
Marley-Chan chapter 9 . 7/1/2008
it's amazing how alike Edward and Bella's realationship is to Carlisle and Esme's, though Esme was already a vampire when they started courting.

I have a suggestion; perhaps, if you get far enough and end up getting REALLY stuck, you could write about Rosalie, and maybe the rest of the 'adopted' Cullen siblings joining the family, from Carlisle's point of view. and if you wanted to make it really long, you could write about Edward and Bella's realationship from Carlisle's side of the story. I think that that would be really interesting. just an idea.
Marley-Chan chapter 8 . 7/1/2008
yeah. no one can tell the future. except Alice. That made me laugh. it's kinda foreshadowing...isn't it?
mischief-maker1 chapter 9 . 7/1/2008
Oh! Great story! I've just found this today and I'm hooked! I've not read a lot of Esme and Carlisle before, so I'm really in to this one! Please update again soon! I hope you're settling into your new place easily!
Marley-Chan chapter 7 . 6/30/2008
isn't it strange that, no matter the situation, with love, people ALWAYS find a way for it to be their fault, even if it isn't?
Marley-Chan chapter 6 . 6/30/2008
it's amazing that you could come up with Esme's story, and not make it a happy one. it's pretty hard to come up with a past for a charecter in a story, especially if the charecter is from another book and already has a fully developed personality. I think that you did really well on Esme's past.
Marley-Chan chapter 4 . 6/29/2008
it's interesting, since i've read the Twilight series and know how Esme acctually turns out, that Carlisle ever thought that Edward and Esme could be in love. It is a nice thought, but I think that Esme and Carlisle are made for each other, as are Edward and Bella.
Marley-Chan chapter 3 . 6/29/2008
haha, Esme's already like Edwards mom, though she's only known him for a few hours at the most...
Marley-Chan chapter 2 . 6/29/2008
I really enjoyed the way you worked into the story that Edward was uninterested in other girls partly because he could hear their thoughts, and that is PART of why he likes Bella so much. that was really clever.
Marley-Chan chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
this story is really good. Cullinista told us to read this in her story, blue moon over manka's. She's right, this is excelently written
icefang7 chapter 9 . 6/27/2008
wow, i really like this story, please continue it...really awsome!
full.speed.adrift chapter 9 . 6/26/2008
This is officially my all-time favorite story. I feel like a jerk for not reviewing on every one of those incredible chapters, but I couldn't stop reading. I apologize for that. I cracked up with Carlisle's line' "Bullocks!"

That was completely a British phrase. I'd be glad to help you with some more of those if you'd like.

Update!

Charlotte :-)
Cajungirl chapter 3 . 6/25/2008
You already know I love your writing! But this is absolutely wonderful. You know, I never thought much about Carlisle and Esme...they just...WERE. This story lends depth to their existence. WONDERFUL so far!
kinder5 chapter 9 . 6/21/2008
Great story, thanks for writing!
Vive memor leti chapter 9 . 6/20/2008
I think your story is very well written, especially since you seem to have quite alot to deal with in your life right now. Your effort truly shines through! I am excited to read more of what you write!

thanks

Cas
Bella1111 chapter 9 . 6/19/2008
Wow you really write a good story! I haven't read any of your work that disappoints. This is no exception. Love the story behind Esme and Carlisle. Please update soon! I got hooked and now I want more!
338 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 .. Last Next »