Reviews for Making A Home
iloveedwardandjacob chapter 9 . 7/19/2008

update fasterr!

pretty pretty please, with a cherry on top!

DreamingLillies chapter 9 . 7/9/2008
Hey, oh my goodness i am so sorry i fully intended to review the other chapters but once i got to the end i would completely forget and have to hit the 'next' button! So for that i am very sorry. So here is the majority of what i have wanted to say:

Edward is Freaking hilariuos in this story! I have been laughing so hard! Actaully there are quite a few hilariuos lines!

I have fallen in love with Carisle and it is entirely your fault.

(btw, i apolgize for spelling mistakes i have stayed up much to late to read this and am trying not to fall asleep as of now, i hadn't even realized the time i was so wrapped up in this!)

Esme is offically the most caring person in the world, and you write her beautifully. You've given her a personality that is interesting and is literally like an angel.

I love this story, and all your writings, though i've only had the privlige to ead 2 of them, tomorrow is another one! yay!

There was one more thing but i really can't remember...i'm sorry!

Wow this was long! But boy did you deserve it! Again i am very sorry for not reviewing more, hopefully this makes up for it! Please update soon, this story just brings the biggest smile to my face and makes me all happy inside, its so fluffy...yet more... I just love it!

SnappleFact71 chapter 9 . 7/9/2008
I LOVE THIS STORY! It's so good! it feels right! Like this is what really happened, I love it so much. I was getting tired of reading about Bella and Edward and I think this was the first story that was about Carlisle and Esme that wasn't just a dirty fanfic! haha, but seriously it's really good. I stayed up until 3am reading it! I would have reviewed it last night, but I all but collapsed when I finished. Please post more soon! It's absolutely wonderful!
debzzz chapter 9 . 7/9/2008
Ah that was beautiful!Very interesting idea all in all and very well written!You portray them very well,especially have done a great job with Carlisle and Esme's characterizations too!Do you intend to write up until Edward's 'rebellion'?Anyway,I hope you update soon coz this is a very interesting fic and I like your style so very much!
Marley-Chan chapter 9 . 7/1/2008
it's amazing how alike Edward and Bella's realationship is to Carlisle and Esme's, though Esme was already a vampire when they started courting.

I have a suggestion; perhaps, if you get far enough and end up getting REALLY stuck, you could write about Rosalie, and maybe the rest of the 'adopted' Cullen siblings joining the family, from Carlisle's point of view. and if you wanted to make it really long, you could write about Edward and Bella's realationship from Carlisle's side of the story. I think that that would be really interesting. just an idea.
Marley-Chan chapter 8 . 7/1/2008
yeah. no one can tell the future. except Alice. That made me laugh. it's kinda foreshadowing...isn't it?
mischief-maker1 chapter 9 . 7/1/2008
Oh! Great story! I've just found this today and I'm hooked! I've not read a lot of Esme and Carlisle before, so I'm really in to this one! Please update again soon! I hope you're settling into your new place easily!
Marley-Chan chapter 7 . 6/30/2008
isn't it strange that, no matter the situation, with love, people ALWAYS find a way for it to be their fault, even if it isn't?
Marley-Chan chapter 6 . 6/30/2008
it's amazing that you could come up with Esme's story, and not make it a happy one. it's pretty hard to come up with a past for a charecter in a story, especially if the charecter is from another book and already has a fully developed personality. I think that you did really well on Esme's past.
Marley-Chan chapter 4 . 6/29/2008
it's interesting, since i've read the Twilight series and know how Esme acctually turns out, that Carlisle ever thought that Edward and Esme could be in love. It is a nice thought, but I think that Esme and Carlisle are made for each other, as are Edward and Bella.
Marley-Chan chapter 3 . 6/29/2008
haha, Esme's already like Edwards mom, though she's only known him for a few hours at the most...
Marley-Chan chapter 2 . 6/29/2008
I really enjoyed the way you worked into the story that Edward was uninterested in other girls partly because he could hear their thoughts, and that is PART of why he likes Bella so much. that was really clever.
Marley-Chan chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
this story is really good. Cullinista told us to read this in her story, blue moon over manka's. She's right, this is excelently written
icefang7 chapter 9 . 6/27/2008
wow, i really like this story, please continue it...really awsome!
full.speed.adrift chapter 9 . 6/26/2008
This is officially my all-time favorite story. I feel like a jerk for not reviewing on every one of those incredible chapters, but I couldn't stop reading. I apologize for that. I cracked up with Carlisle's line' "Bullocks!"

That was completely a British phrase. I'd be glad to help you with some more of those if you'd like.

Charlotte :-)