Reviews for Making A Home
icefang7 chapter 9 . 6/27/2008
wow, i really like this story, please continue it...really awsome!
full.speed.adrift chapter 9 . 6/26/2008
This is officially my all-time favorite story. I feel like a jerk for not reviewing on every one of those incredible chapters, but I couldn't stop reading. I apologize for that. I cracked up with Carlisle's line' "Bullocks!"

That was completely a British phrase. I'd be glad to help you with some more of those if you'd like.

Update!

Charlotte :-)
Cajungirl chapter 3 . 6/25/2008
You already know I love your writing! But this is absolutely wonderful. You know, I never thought much about Carlisle and Esme...they just...WERE. This story lends depth to their existence. WONDERFUL so far!
kinder5 chapter 9 . 6/21/2008
Great story, thanks for writing!
Vive memor leti chapter 9 . 6/20/2008
I think your story is very well written, especially since you seem to have quite alot to deal with in your life right now. Your effort truly shines through! I am excited to read more of what you write!

thanks

Cas
Bella1111 chapter 9 . 6/19/2008
Wow~ you really write a good story! I haven't read any of your work that disappoints. This is no exception. Love the story behind Esme and Carlisle. Please update soon! I got hooked and now I want more!
Fading Twilight501 chapter 9 . 6/18/2008
so im an avid reader of "blue moon over mankas" and she mentions this story all the time, so i decided that i would read it. and i must say, that i am utterly in love with this story. its so touching and ive always thought carlise would be complex and compassionate, and i think you have really done a good job capturing him. and esme. what a sweetheart she is. i would love to see more of her in the twilight books. it seems like an untapped gold mine. everything is so good! and this cranky brooding pre-bella edward, i love him. hes so rough around the edges. its exciting. when i got the last chapter, i was sad. can't wait for more!

ps im also a huge fan of conversations with emmett. maybe ill read escaping sol next. :D
Isabela Rosalie chapter 6 . 6/18/2008
I am in love with this story. Sadistic, sarcastic and sexy Edward Cullen. Love his lines. And Esme and Carlisle...
lemon-of-the-tent chapter 9 . 6/17/2008
I'm finally caught up! Much to my excitement and horror., I must admit. Now, we play the waiting game... I need more chapters. Don't worry, though. Take your time - I'm going to go and get a life (of course, I will still log on to my cyber world every single day... I'm an addict) if I can...

I love the story so far and can't wait for you to upload! Any of your current literary experiments, actually. I hope you don't mind me calling them experiments! All of mine go horribly wrong so I cant help but find the term incredebly appropriate - it's alomost like me flipping a coin with every paragraph I make. Great though, and really worth it if something goes right. I have WAY more trust in your own skill as a writer than mine, so anything you chose to write from here on is okay with me!

I don't want to leave another REALLY long reveiw, though I always imagine the looks on people's faces when they look open them - mostly pleased... others bearing a facial expression strongly hinting of "My God! THIS girl again! She never bloody quits!"

By the way, may I ask: are you British? Everyone who writes Carlisle make me ponder that about them. I mean, you spelled "Bollocks" right, something which most Americans get wrong in fanfiction (you wont BELIEVE how many really bad Carlisle characterisations I've read - yours is a breath of fresh, clean, sexy, medically-doctorish air!) and I generally like your characterisation of him (which has nothing to do with being British or not, but I though I'd drop it in). Incedentally, 'bollocks' is my favourite 'stereotypical british' word which other people think I say all the time. I have quite a few friends in Georgia, US (I lived there for a few years) and every timme we visit, I make sure to drop in words like "bollocks" and "smashing" (which I actually say in reality - both of them) when I'm talking... but I say them in a really eggaderated, Upper-class accent, just for kicks. I love Englishness.

So, anyway, I love the stroy (is that the third time I've said that?) and I can't wait for you to post more!

My highest Regards,

PS

SPIFFING! (I say that way too much - and not even as a joke)
lemon-of-the-tent chapter 6 . 6/17/2008
I loved Carlisle's last line! You are making ME fall in love with him now! That's not good... I still love Edward more, but I'm definately developing a soft spot for the doctor... he can take care of me anytime! *growl* I'm going to be like one of those girls who does stupid things like stubs her toe, then insists it's broken just to have a hot doctor touch her feet. Oh yes, I will.

ANYway, I really loved Esme's story, and it made me a bit sad, so you should feel a bit guilty for that. You haven't made me cry yet (like you did in ES) so this is obviously not something I can identify with... (though - in the case of ES - being kidnapped, changed into a vampire and practically imprisoned, or losing the love my existence to a group of sadistic 'government' vampires isn't something I identify with either...) or maybe I'm just more comfortable with reading as Bela. I can find tons of similarities between me and her (being in love with Edward Cullen, for one... and the clumbsiness... unfortunately. I'm also really really pale if it helps - ivory, in fact! BOOYA!) so I can really get into her character and understand what's going on in her head. I also think that the fact that I'm reading from Carlisle's point of veiw has a lot to do with it. He's not Esme, so her story doesn't hurt him as much as it does her, and I can only sympathise. Maybe if you write the story of Esme's old life from her perspective, I could be a bit more empathic. It would also be a jolly good read...

I think the POV had more to do with it than anything (besides really great characterisation and a talent for writng, which you most definately have) so I can't really find any real complaints at all... I would like to cry again, though. It really - dare I say it at the risk of sounding really emo? - makes my day if

I cry during a story; when I read something that really touches me, like your writing does so often, I just feel realy great because of how obviously good at it you are and how you obviously enjoy it. A huge cake (in the shape of Carlisle - or Emmett, because he rocks my socks. LOL) for you!

I must continue reading - three more chaters with my name on them - but I fret to imagine what will happen when I'm all caught up. You've got me addicted to THREE of your too-good stories and I'm actually sitting here with a nervous twitch while I keep refreshing my e-mail inbox literally every ten minutes in hope of a new fanfiction email, telling me that someone has either reveiwed my only story, posted a new one of their own that will be sufficent for time-passing, or that YOU have uploaded, which would mean a little scream, girly giggle, then a fit of "YAY! New chapter!" before I get really into your tales again. This is not healthy behaviour for someone as young as me. Maybe when I get to university, but not while I still have bad teeth (we're waiting for braces), messy hair and yet the abitliy to get away with all three and still fake my way through 20% off student discounts (the advantage of living in a university town...) So, I either need to get a life (wait for it... ... ... ... ... not yet.) or read some good fan!

Therefore, you should pretty please upload soon. I need this... (I'm a bit melodramatic whe I'm cranky and pubescent-*spelling?*) Okay, enough said. You rock! So you don't need to listen to me! Upload when you can please!

My highest, most sincere regards,

Wildrose Sesshomaru chapter 9 . 6/16/2008
ah that was so sweet and sad, but really very good. I loved it and am happy you found time to write, I can't belive it took me so long to read. I love this story and it was so good, please update soon! :)
lemon-of-the-tent chapter 2 . 6/16/2008
I aploigise for not reveiwing after the first chapter, but it was so good! I had to keep reading. I'm sure you got my reveiw last night which stated that I was up unitl 2.30 in the morning. Well, I paid for it all today (and after PE, I was practically falling asleep while I walked to maths...) so tonight I'm going to be ever so slightly more sensible and go to bed now at 11.00 pm. Well, more sensible than normal anyway. Exams are over, so classes are pointless. The natural balance of things is restored/destroyed. I love the story, but I have been worrying about one particular thing: I am addicted to three of your stories , all of which are in progress and you are juggling them. That scares me just a tad, so please dotn wait too long to upload! I'm going to develop some sort of nervous disorder which comes from cliffhangers... not good. Especially ES, which I am actually chewing the inside of my cheek to bits while reading. Not good either. In conclusion, you are way to good a writer.

I dotn know what to say, but upload when you can!

Regards,

doreansmomma chapter 9 . 6/11/2008
Their conversations and communication are the foundation of the loving bond that they are creating - a family!

Fav Lines: “I want to be as much of a man as I can be. I want to be as close to human as I can. For the sake of my heart… for the sake of my soul, I want to be a man.” I whispered the last with the emotions that I had left unattended for too long.
mellark chapter 9 . 6/10/2008
I realy really liked the line:

"Another broken angel..."

For some reason that stuck with me.

Good job :]