Reviews for Making A Home
Shadoe17 chapter 7 . 3/8/2008
It is so strange to see carlisle not know what to do... I have always known him as mature, witty, and smart. It is a nice change to know that he had to work hard for his future.

Edward is playing cupid he he. I never thought of Edward helping carlisle and Esme so much. I have great respect for what he is doing. In a way he is the one tht is truely bringing the family together.

So now is the time i have to wait for the next chapter. :-(

I am glad i started reading this though. It is very good. You are amazing!
philomina chapter 7 . 3/8/2008
I am in love with this story! Its so much fun to see others interpretations of the other couples relationships. Yours of carsile and Esme so far is one of the best! I LOVE how you made Carsile all possessive! Its so sexy! The part where hes like "Shes Mine" is the best! i almost love him more than edward!...Almost LOL Keep it up!
Cullenista chapter 5 . 3/8/2008
Enjoyed how Edward tossed Carlisle’s own thoughts back at him. All the dialog and scenes seem to flow effortlessly, which I know takes hard work. Carlisle’s last line, “I am doomed,” made me laugh.
CBRH chapter 7 . 3/8/2008
Good chapter. You did a good job expounding on the feelings of abused individuals.
lolly12 chapter 7 . 3/8/2008
Poor Esme, I'm glad that Edward set her straight. She needs to know that she does deserve to be happy with Carlisle. I'm also glad that Carlisle overheard their conversation. Edward was great, what a match maker.

How is your grandfather? Was glad to see your update today, but would love to see another update on Escaping Sol as well (just a side note)
Shadoe17 chapter 6 . 3/8/2008
That is so sad that Esme had to live with charles. She is to good a person to be in that kind of situation. Wel noone should ever be in that position. That is just horrible! To think that you could beat your wife and get away wih it in those days is just unbearable. I am glad that Esme is actually getting her happily forever after though.
Shadoe17 chapter 5 . 3/8/2008
I am really glad that this chapter ended up being a happy one. I would have been sad if this one ended unhappily too.

You are doing a really good job with esmes character btw. She is just how I imagined that she would be. I am glad that her and Edward have already bonded s well and i am also glad that carlisle has finally come to a conclusion on how Edward and Esme feel about each other.

Esme is such a wonderful person!

On to chapter 6 now.
m9organ chapter 7 . 3/8/2008
omg! this is by far the best fanfict about twilight that i've ever read! I love the way you write! it's amazing! can't wait for an update!
Shadoe17 chapter 4 . 3/8/2008
This chapter started out so happy and ended so sad! I never thought that Carlisle had it in him to say something so horrible. I can imagine how badly he is beating himself up over those words.

I wonder if this is when Edward goes off on his own for a while and drinks the blood of criminals. I realy feel sorry for that time in Edwards life.

I am also wondering if Esmes' husband was abusive. The reactions she showed with Carlisles behavior are ones of a wife that gets beat.

I can't wait to read chapter 5. Unfortunately it is really late and i have to wake up early to watch my baby brother.

I cant stop telling you how amazing you are. You are so brilliant. You really should embrace writing as a career i think you could really go far.

I posted a review earlier for chapter 2 and i put bye instead of buy. Ha ha. My bad. :-)
Shadoe17 chapter 3 . 3/8/2008
Ha ha. Those last couple sentences totally made this chapter! When I read it I couldn't help but to laugh.

It kind of surprised me how fast Esme got into her charecter even after her life was so dramatically changed. That is Esme for you though!

Oh, and that is so Edward caring so much about his car. Ha ha.
Shadoe17 chapter 2 . 3/7/2008
I am so mesmerized by your writing! You should really think about writing a book if you havent thought about it already! I can guarantee that i will bye the book and read it manytimes.

What a cliff hanger though. I am glad i don't have to wait for you to have to post chapter 3.
Shadoe17 chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
WOW! That first chapter is so intriguing! I never realy thought about Carlisle and Esme's story. That was such a catching chapter that i think i will have to keep reading since I am patiently waiting for the next chapter of Escaping Sol.

Oh, and i read your bio and I want to say hello back. Ha ha. I live in Utah but I am not a polygamist. Ha ha. That was funny though. Me and some of my friends play a game in called count the plygs. I know its kinda bad but it is a little fun. (Sorry if this offends anyone. I did not mean any harm.)

You are really such a great author though! I have much respect for you.

I must read more now. :-)
WeasleyWeakness chapter 7 . 3/7/2008
EpiceEmilie chapter 7 . 3/7/2008
This is pretty much the best Twilight story I've ever read. And it's got a good premise that I wanted to read!
Cullenista chapter 4 . 3/7/2008
Love how you can make me laugh in the middle of turmoil: “…and Edward mumbled something about living in his car.”

I like Carlisle trying to convince himself that he would be happy if Edward became attached to Esme; yeah, right.

Wow, I didn’t expect the confrontation, but it was entirely appropriate. What jealousy will make us say and do! And poor Esme’s reaction; Carlisle's got some ‘splanning to do in the next chapter. Edward needs to set him straight and right away.
344 | « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 .. Last Next »