Reviews for Making A Home
EpiceEmilie chapter 7 . 3/7/2008
This is pretty much the best Twilight story I've ever read. And it's got a good premise that I wanted to read!
Cullenista chapter 4 . 3/7/2008
Love how you can make me laugh in the middle of turmoil: “…and Edward mumbled something about living in his car.”

I like Carlisle trying to convince himself that he would be happy if Edward became attached to Esme; yeah, right.

Wow, I didn’t expect the confrontation, but it was entirely appropriate. What jealousy will make us say and do! And poor Esme’s reaction; Carlisle's got some ‘splanning to do in the next chapter. Edward needs to set him straight and right away.
Cullenista chapter 3 . 3/7/2008
Esme reveals herself with this statement, which I’m sure Edward understood, even if it was lost on Carlisle: “Unless I’m having visions of you and that’s my torture?” Esme looked around…

“I think that would be up for debate.” Edward said with a small bit of sarcasm.

Loved Edward’s response and also the bit about his Bugatti. Perfect!

Carlisle and Esme are so sweet; loved his flare of jealousy and her responses. His explanation is honest but also soothing.
Kuroi Garyuu chapter 7 . 3/7/2008
I felt so bad for Carlisle in the beginning! It was so sad! We usually don't see this side of him but it shows how human he really is!

"I started the car and threw it into reverse. Edward walked alongside and threw the door open."

Lol! I can see him doing that! Just because of his never-ending temper!

"I’m glad she got a second chance with you even if you’re struggling right now.”"

I can just hear the smirk in that!

"I need to buy something European…this thing is driving me crazy. Maybe something from Germany, those Germans really know how to build a car.”"

Lol! They do indeed.

"I let my head fall to the steering wheel and cursed. “Bollocks!”

“Hmm, that was blatantly British of you. I’ve never heard you do that before, well, not out loud.” Edward laughed and it caused me to do so as well."

Ah-haha!

"Edward pointed up to me in the window and I let my fingers wave silently hoping that she wouldn’t think me rude. I slid the window open as far as it would go and jumped from the second story."

*blink blink* Yeah, I know he wouldn't get hurt, but I've never seen someone jump from a window so its kinda hard to picture...

Well, I hope you update soon! Both stories! :P And I also hope your family is doing better! :)
Cullenista chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
Can't believe I didn't discover this 'til now, but I was sick with the flu when you first posted and missed it. Love the beginning and can't wait to read more. I like how you fleshed out their first meeting and interpreted Carlisle's feelings. "Edward was going to be absolutely furious." Probably my favorite line, and so true.
miss-blanche chapter 6 . 2/18/2008
Aw :D Beautiful! Love it!
CBRH chapter 6 . 2/18/2008
Beautiful! And, I liked your message about abusive relationships. That can never be said too often!
unicorn1293 chapter 6 . 2/18/2008
Ahh this was an amazing chapter! Update Soon
Kuroi Garyuu chapter 6 . 2/17/2008
I love Edward's encouraging ideas. I was laughing soo hard! LOL!

"Finally he cornered me. “Read her a poem. Take her on a drive. Write her a dirty limerick. DO SOMETHING!” Edward ranted at me one day when Esme was out of earshot…well hopefully."

LOL!

"“If you want help…you should probably read up. I couldn’t tell you more than what I’ve read in books. I’ve never been in love. If I’m lucky, I never will.”"

That's so sad! Always the pessimist!

"Fall quickly, fall hard, and fall forever Edward because there is no better feeling on earth.”"

Great line! :)

" “She’s very excited to go with you and she’s choosing a new outfit that she ordered through a catalogue to wear. I think the dress code is semi formal. Bring flowers...she likes them."

I love how Edward interfers all the time!

I love how you described Esme's marriage. I was on the verge of tears!

I actually "awed" out loud at the last sentence! :) I hope you update soon!

Also, I truly hope everything is going to be okay with your grandfather. I remember when my grandmother was in a nursing home. It wasn't pleasant, so I understand what it's like! :)
lolly12 chapter 6 . 2/17/2008
I'm so glad that Carlisle and Esme opened up to each other. Yeah!he admitted he loved her. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Wildrose Sesshomaru chapter 6 . 2/17/2008
oh that was really good I can't wait for you to update I love this story so much! X)
WeasleyWeakness chapter 6 . 2/17/2008
I think this may have been the best chapter so far! I love Carlisle!
EpiceEmilie chapter 6 . 2/17/2008
To Make Emily Happy:

1. Go to the computer. Turn it on. Prepare to write.

2. Write the rest of the story, plus a sequel.

3. Post these.

4. Tell Emily her advice was amazing.

I love Carlisle! He is so perfect for Esme! She's going to say it back. I can feel it!
CBRH chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
I love this story. You've done a terrific job of capturing Carlisle's, Esme's, and Edward's characters. Your writing is also first rate.

I especially liked the way you wrote Carlisle's moral dilemma when he is faced with changing Esme or letting her die. That felt very much like the things that would go through Carlisle's mind.

I also liked Carlisle's reaction to the possibility that Edward and Esme might be getting close. Again, it felt very real.
miss-blanche chapter 5 . 2/14/2008
Ha ha! Courting in the ninety twenties - I was doomed. XD Loved this! Post soon!
346 | « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 .. Last Next »