Reviews for Making A Home
CBRH chapter 6 . 2/18/2008
Beautiful! And, I liked your message about abusive relationships. That can never be said too often!
unicorn1293 chapter 6 . 2/18/2008
Ahh this was an amazing chapter! Update Soon
Kuroi Garyuu chapter 6 . 2/17/2008
I love Edward's encouraging ideas. I was laughing soo hard! LOL!

"Finally he cornered me. “Read her a poem. Take her on a drive. Write her a dirty limerick. DO SOMETHING!” Edward ranted at me one day when Esme was out of earshot…well hopefully."

LOL!

"“If you want help…you should probably read up. I couldn’t tell you more than what I’ve read in books. I’ve never been in love. If I’m lucky, I never will.”"

That's so sad! Always the pessimist!

"Fall quickly, fall hard, and fall forever Edward because there is no better feeling on earth.”"

Great line! :)

" “She’s very excited to go with you and she’s choosing a new outfit that she ordered through a catalogue to wear. I think the dress code is semi formal. Bring flowers...she likes them."

I love how Edward interfers all the time!

I love how you described Esme's marriage. I was on the verge of tears!

I actually "awed" out loud at the last sentence! :) I hope you update soon!

Also, I truly hope everything is going to be okay with your grandfather. I remember when my grandmother was in a nursing home. It wasn't pleasant, so I understand what it's like! :)
lolly12 chapter 6 . 2/17/2008
I'm so glad that Carlisle and Esme opened up to each other. Yeah!he admitted he loved her. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Wildrose Sesshomaru chapter 6 . 2/17/2008
oh that was really good I can't wait for you to update I love this story so much! X)
WeasleyWeakness chapter 6 . 2/17/2008
I think this may have been the best chapter so far! I love Carlisle!
EpiceEmilie chapter 6 . 2/17/2008
To Make Emily Happy:

1. Go to the computer. Turn it on. Prepare to write.

2. Write the rest of the story, plus a sequel.

3. Post these.

4. Tell Emily her advice was amazing.

I love Carlisle! He is so perfect for Esme! She's going to say it back. I can feel it!
CBRH chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
I love this story. You've done a terrific job of capturing Carlisle's, Esme's, and Edward's characters. Your writing is also first rate.

I especially liked the way you wrote Carlisle's moral dilemma when he is faced with changing Esme or letting her die. That felt very much like the things that would go through Carlisle's mind.

I also liked Carlisle's reaction to the possibility that Edward and Esme might be getting close. Again, it felt very real.
miss-blanche chapter 5 . 2/14/2008
Ha ha! Courting in the ninety twenties - I was doomed. XD Loved this! Post soon!
unicorn1293 chapter 5 . 2/12/2008
HAAHAHA LAST LINE! PERFECTO! update soon!
Kuroi Garyuu chapter 5 . 2/12/2008
"“I hope he doesn’t think I’m overbearing. I just love to see him content, and he is fairly regularly agitated.”"

Aw! And it's so true!

"Now all I had to do was figure out how one went about courting in the nineteen twenties…I was doomed."

*rolls eyes*I'm sure Edard would be able to help with that.

Great chapter! Edward never realy changed, did he?

By the way, I really hope your grandfather and sons are okay!
Lesliemac531 chapter 5 . 2/12/2008
ANOTHER excellent chapter from ANOTHER one of your excellent stories! I love it! This and E.S. are my FAVES! Thanks!
elusivepoet chapter 5 . 2/12/2008
awesome fic! i czn't wait for the next chapter. it's so hard to find carlisle and esme fics.(they are my fav chars in the books)
WeasleyWeakness chapter 5 . 2/12/2008
"Now all I had to do was figure out how one went about courting in the nineteen twenties"

lol
LionsLamb chapter 5 . 2/12/2008
pretty damn good! general question: does edward ever call carlisle and esme 'mother and father'? or does he just use their first names?

congrats.. a true representation of their relationship, i think!

LionsLamb