Reviews for Making A Home
Lesliemac531 chapter 5 . 2/12/2008
ANOTHER excellent chapter from ANOTHER one of your excellent stories! I love it! This and E.S. are my FAVES! Thanks!
elusivepoet chapter 5 . 2/12/2008
awesome fic! i czn't wait for the next chapter. it's so hard to find carlisle and esme fics.(they are my fav chars in the books)
WeasleyWeakness chapter 5 . 2/12/2008
"Now all I had to do was figure out how one went about courting in the nineteen twenties"

lol
LionsLamb chapter 5 . 2/12/2008
pretty damn good! general question: does edward ever call carlisle and esme 'mother and father'? or does he just use their first names?

congrats.. a true representation of their relationship, i think!

LionsLamb
miss-blanche chapter 4 . 1/26/2008
Carlisle is just as self loathing as Edward eh? Damn that vampire self loathing mechanism :D

I really love this. It's really well written and a great story! Please update soon!
n3v3rm0re chapter 4 . 1/26/2008
Update Update Update!

Me again (ahha, you must be tired with me)

This is the best Carlisle Esme story ever

although, i was under the impression that Edward left then Esme was created then he came back...just what i thought from what Stephanie Meyer wrote on her website.

Great Job, please don't keep me waiting long
unicorn1293 chapter 4 . 1/25/2008
AHH THIS WAS SOO GOD! UPDATE ASAP!
PaulaS chapter 4 . 1/25/2008
Poor Carlisle!

Please, update soon, I'm dying to know what happens next.
WeasleyWeakness chapter 4 . 1/24/2008
aw that's so sad!
Spinnerofdreams chapter 4 . 1/24/2008
Poor Esme. Poor Carlisle! Great chapter!
lolly12 chapter 4 . 1/24/2008
Looks like Carlisle wasn't always the old wise one when comes to love, he seems to make some of the same mistakes that Edward made with Bella. I'm looking forward to see how he fixes things. Also so sorry you are sick and hope you feel better soon, I don't know how you are still able to write when you don't feel well.
Rachel657062 chapter 4 . 1/24/2008
Poor Carlisle! Poor Esme! Poor vase! (fix it, fix it)
Kuroi Garyuu chapter 4 . 1/24/2008
Aw! I'm so sorry! I hope you feel better! Go drink lots and lots of juice and get lots of rest! :)

I love the chapter! I was so close to crying! I don't want them to be sad! Please make them happy, again! :(
idyllic nocturne chapter 4 . 1/24/2008
No! Ah...what's it called when the audience knows something that one or more characters don't? Oh, right. Dramatic irony.

Damn you, dramatic irony!

And I hope you get better. The flu's been going around my town, as well. It's only a matter of time, now... -

~bloody
dianag99217 chapter 4 . 1/24/2008
Such a great story. Loved this chapter and the depth that you have given Carlisle, Edward and Esme.
344 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 .. Last Next »