Reviews for Making A Home
alma chapter 10 . 5/30/2010
you have to continue
Becka chapter 10 . 4/28/2010
Wow, what an amzing story. Please dont stop. Why havent you been on this site more. Your stories are the only thing i look forward to in the morning. I am sick with a cold and confined to my room. I wish you well with your family even if you wont finish this story.

darrah chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
Please, please finish this story! It's wonderful and I've waited a long time to read what you wrote in it. I have always wanted to know more about Carlisle, Esme, and Edward's lives together. I know we fanfic authors have lives, and I know our lives are not always easy. I know you were struggling back then and I hope you're doing okay. Take care.
Wendy chapter 10 . 3/16/2010
OH WOAH! :DD Please please please please please Update Soon! I'm simply dying to read the rest of this! How tender Carlisle is, and brash Edward and selfless Esme, really rings true with thier characters! And your writing style is so engaging and fast paced I love it! And the spin you put on Esme's past is horrifying, but touching! It's all so tangible! I have to know how it ends! GAH! :D Post tomorrow! Pwez? :D :D :D :D :D
Shelbs13 chapter 10 . 3/2/2010
This is awesome CPOV. Probably like the best i have ever read. I love this story.
Alice chapter 10 . 2/23/2010
This is one of my favourite Carlisle/Esme fanfics. I see you haven't updated this story for quite a while. Please keep at this. And I have a request to make. I don't know but I would be very honored if you would make some fanfics of Jackson Rathbone and Ashley Greene. You know the actors who portray Jasper and Alice in the movie Twilight? There's tons of Jasper/Alice fanfics but barely any Jackson/Ashley fanfics. We need some and I am asking you because I love your stories and I think you wouldn't disappoint me. So please and update this story. Its awsome! Alice
bigchill77 chapter 10 . 2/16/2010
Appreciate this back story so much- well done, wish it continued! Thank you.
Twi-Holic68 chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
Love the story/romance of Carlisle and Esme... the history is wonderful... can't wait to get more...please let there be more
myoung228 chapter 10 . 10/16/2009
Loved this entire story and really hope that you would continue. I believe it is the best story and character development of Esme and Carlise that I have read. Thanks and please continue.
fattygurl0131 chapter 10 . 10/15/2009
AH! Whats with all the cliff hangers?
carolyn chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
this is great really i've never read a carlisle esme story before but this is a great start it's good i trully think you have talent keep writing
elizapi chapter 10 . 7/8/2009
my goodness, what an awful place to stop! What did Esme say when she found out Charles was there? Were Carlisle and Edward able to keep themselves from killing him? What's this going to mean for their life in Paradise now? I hate it when stories get forgotten like this!
Watchmehunt'05 chapter 10 . 7/3/2009
OMG!Everyone does this,Starts a great story and then just leaves it hanging!I love the direction that your taking the story and the plot is rising but I guess we will never know what happens(Sad Face)(.Amazing story and author!
LilasG chapter 10 . 6/28/2009
Hi there, Are you writing more? I think it's terrific fanfic and it would be a shame if you don't continue. Judging from your reviews, many fans thinks so too.

By the way, are you continuing with 'Conversations with Emmett'?
Phoenix Fanatic chapter 10 . 6/27/2009
This is a great story, you have a wonderful writing style!
341 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »