Reviews for Making A Home
TeamCullen.Carlme chapter 10 . 6/27/2009
I love this!

i cant wait till you update!

you are updating it right?

*calm*

Team_Eslie
85violet chapter 10 . 6/24/2009
Hey Ranma15177,

Wow! I found this story today, and I am really intrigued. I have never read a EsmeXCarlisle story and I am really loving this.

Sorry, I did not review the other chapters. I did not want to stop reading. It's your own fault! Haha.

I have noticed you have not updated this story in, what, almost a year... I wish you would not end this story. I understand people have lives. But at the same time I can not help but wonder that you have given up on this story. All seems to lead to that...

I hope all is well!

You are a magnificient writer!

~The Spanish Fly
sam chapter 10 . 6/14/2009
OMG you have to keep writing this! i swear i almost peed in my pants when i was finished with the last chapter!this is so good PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE write the next chapter soon!
renata regina chapter 10 . 6/4/2009
Please update soon! I love this story!

nanuk solitura chapter 10 . 5/27/2009
I loved this story, but i want more! please!

Emma x
SamJayandHolyMae chapter 9 . 5/24/2009
This chapter made me cry. I absolutely love this story. It is beautiful. I am looking forward to seeing how far you go...maybe up until Edward and Bella meet? I would be interested to see the changing dynamics of the family as the new members are added. And your interpretation of Edward's feelings concerning the piano and his mother...tears!

~HolyMae
zipkins chapter 10 . 5/9/2009
I really hope you haven't stopped writing this story, because I'm loving it and you left it with an annoying cliffhanger. Please update it...
bograt chapter 10 . 5/3/2009
aw its getting really good,don't stop now! :(
me chapter 10 . 4/25/2009
Oh my gosh, you HAVE to finish this story! It's excellent! You got each character's personality down perfectly _

Please update this as soon as possible!
Tarinya chapter 10 . 4/17/2009
i really like this story! i like that Carlisle's and Esme's relationship isn't all easy and without conflict. and i really like how you portrait Edward in his early years, when he is still so much more the teenager he has been in 1918.

there's only one small detail: to my knowledge, after Esme's jump she was brought directly to the morgue of the hospital Carlisle was working at, because of the severity of her injuries and Carlisle could save her, because her heart was still beating.

But your change in that story did in no way lessen the brilliancy of your story :)

I'd love to hear more of the story, especially the part when Edward went through his "rebellious years" and how the other Cullens fit in with the family.
WishingOnMyStar chapter 10 . 4/14/2009
I really like this story. I really think you need to continue it. Seriously consider it.

WishingOnMyStar chapter 6 . 4/13/2009
You are an excellent writer and i love the way you've captured the beginnings of Carlisle's and Esme's relationship.

WishingOnMyStar chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
You did such a good job! I love this first chapter!

Siobhan Cullen chapter 10 . 4/12/2009
god this is amazing.

can't wait for the next one
Siobhan Cullen chapter 6 . 4/11/2009