Reviews for Making A Home
themoormaiden chapter 10 . 3/14/2009
Wow, this is excellent so far. I love all of your characterizations; especially Carlisle's, I think you've captured him perfectly.

Keep up the great work and please update soon!
HeswamtoFrance chapter 10 . 2/26/2009
Fantastic. I am loving this story. It is well written and thought out in addition to having a great plot. I hope to read more of it soon.

George
Hihi chapter 10 . 2/10/2009
Pleease! Hurryy writing!

I LOVE THIS STORY!
emmera01 chapter 3 . 2/3/2009
Awesome. I love it. Please keep going.
reader13lovesbooks chapter 10 . 2/1/2009
I LOVE THIS STORY!
Noble Korhedron chapter 10 . 1/17/2009
Ah, poor Esme...! I honestly wanted to cry when I read that bit.. :( God, Everson sounds like a right bastard! Then again, with the sexist attitudes goin' around back in the 20's, I guess I shouldn't be surprised! Anyway, good story, B- so far. Keep it up, I want to see where this goes? Are you planning to go as far as Rosalie or just until Esme becomes "settled" after the newborn phase?
EdsperDrarrySnarrySlashFan chapter 2 . 1/16/2009
Damn that was sad. Nicely done.
Propapanda Ganda chapter 10 . 1/14/2009
wow, i wonder what'll carlisle will do now. interesting :D
Aya1024 chapter 10 . 1/14/2009
This is absolutely fantastic. I love what you've written here so far. It's really fantastic getting a view into the early years of the Cullens and you've written them so well. I see your last update was in August! Please don't drop this story, I would love to read more.
eysim chapter 10 . 1/13/2009
I am truly enjoying this story. It really feels like the Carlisle and Esme we know, but know too little of from the Twilight series. I also found the parallels between how Carlisle and Esme fell in love each believing they didn't deserve the other, each afraid of showing their feelings and how Edward and Bella begin and continue their relationship fascinating - especially when Edward has so much insight and understanding of what Carlisle and Esme are feeling and how they should just "get on with it" and act on their deep love - he even gives Carlisle some wonderful suggestions.

Please keep the story going - it would be a waste to stop here.
seevousplay chapter 10 . 1/13/2009
Oh this story is fantastic. Absolutely well written. I wishyou'd continue...
angelspinknose chapter 3 . 1/12/2009
i'm enjoying this story very much. you have wonderful dialogue in it.
Breaktheskiess chapter 10 . 1/6/2009
This is really good!

I wasn't expecting Charles to actually pop up again - please update, I can't wait to see what happens!
curlybean chapter 9 . 1/6/2009
I just recently started reading the Twilight series and, of course, I love them. To know that there is quality Twilight fanfiction like your story out there is icing on the cake.

You are a very talented writer and I thank you for sharing that talent with us. I especially love Carlisle/Edward father/son stories, so this one is perfect. I hope you continue this story soon. It would be a shame to let a story as good as this remain unfinished. Take care...
mommycamille chapter 9 . 1/5/2009
Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful...all that's missing is the next chapter (hint, hint).

Please update this lovely story soon.
338 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »