Reviews for Making A Home
WishingOnMyStar chapter 10 . 4/14/2009
I really like this story. I really think you need to continue it. Seriously consider it.

WishingOnMyStar chapter 6 . 4/13/2009
You are an excellent writer and i love the way you've captured the beginnings of Carlisle's and Esme's relationship.

WishingOnMyStar chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
You did such a good job! I love this first chapter!

Siobhan Cullen chapter 10 . 4/12/2009
god this is amazing.

can't wait for the next one
Siobhan Cullen chapter 6 . 4/11/2009
really powerful
Indredi chapter 10 . 3/21/2009
this is really good... I love learning about Carlisle and Esme and how they found each other. I like the parallels with Edward and Bella's story, it helps show why Carlisle is so understanding of them.

I'm eager to find out what happens with Charles!
Emily M. Whitlock chapter 10 . 3/20/2009
Please update soon!
Emily M. Whitlock chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
Yay, another Carlisle and Esme story, wihi, now I'll never be able to sleep :D
themoormaiden chapter 10 . 3/14/2009
Wow, this is excellent so far. I love all of your characterizations; especially Carlisle's, I think you've captured him perfectly.

Keep up the great work and please update soon!
HeswamtoFrance chapter 10 . 2/26/2009
Fantastic. I am loving this story. It is well written and thought out in addition to having a great plot. I hope to read more of it soon.

George
Hihi chapter 10 . 2/10/2009
Pleease! Hurryy writing!

I LOVE THIS STORY!
emmera01 chapter 3 . 2/3/2009
Awesome. I love it. Please keep going.
reader13lovesbooks chapter 10 . 2/1/2009
I LOVE THIS STORY!
Noble Korhedron chapter 10 . 1/17/2009
Ah, poor Esme...! I honestly wanted to cry when I read that bit.. :( God, Everson sounds like a right bastard! Then again, with the sexist attitudes goin' around back in the 20's, I guess I shouldn't be surprised! Anyway, good story, B- so far. Keep it up, I want to see where this goes? Are you planning to go as far as Rosalie or just until Esme becomes "settled" after the newborn phase?
EdsperDrarrySnarrySlashFan chapter 2 . 1/16/2009
Damn that was sad. Nicely done.
346 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »