Reviews for Making A Home
curlybean chapter 9 . 1/6/2009
I just recently started reading the Twilight series and, of course, I love them. To know that there is quality Twilight fanfiction like your story out there is icing on the cake.

You are a very talented writer and I thank you for sharing that talent with us. I especially love Carlisle/Edward father/son stories, so this one is perfect. I hope you continue this story soon. It would be a shame to let a story as good as this remain unfinished. Take care...
mommycamille chapter 9 . 1/5/2009
Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful...all that's missing is the next chapter (hint, hint).

Please update this lovely story soon.
azotochtli chapter 10 . 12/25/2008
wow! This has been wonderful! Please tell me you are working on this as well! I am dying to know what will happen! :)
Juliejuliejulie chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
Hi-I'm so excited to read the ending of this story.

Just to be a stickler, you use the phrase "worry wart" in the story, but that phrase didn't come into usage until after 1956 according to this website: ?termworry

By the way, I loved that Edward had an imported French car and that Esme smashed his mother's piano. It was a wonderful plot device to bond them together and shape Edward's sense of self. I mean, it was sad that the accident caused him so much pain, but wow. Nice work.

When is the next chapter coming out?
Juliejuliejulie chapter 8 . 12/21/2008
Oh my gosh, this story is so good! I'm so glad I found your link from another author's site. Your writing is excellent and I love the development and romance of Carlisle and Esme's relationship.

I LOVE this line: “I didn’t know that my darkness was on the agenda for renovations too.”

So, so, so fabulous!
InkHeart17 chapter 10 . 12/16/2008
Oh you can't leave me here! Please update this wonderful story soon. I was impressed with Carlisle's excuse about Charles' presence in town. (whines) But I wanna know what happens next.
InkHeart17 chapter 9 . 12/16/2008
Oh I felt so terrible for Edward's loss. At least he can be comforted that he still has his mother's jewelry. Not to mention Esme willing to be there for him. I love this version of the early years of the Cullen clan.
InkHeart17 chapter 8 . 12/16/2008
“Someday I’ll have to use that line." Haha. How very Edward. Whoa, Esme's first proximity with a human seems pretty chaotic on the inside of that house. I truly love how patient Carlisle is and plans to be with their relationship.
InkHeart17 chapter 6 . 12/16/2008
Lovely chapter as Carlisle and Esme grow closer. My favorite line was: "Read her a poem. Take her on a drive. Write her a dirty limerick. DO SOMETHING!" I'm really enjoying this story!
InkHeart17 chapter 4 . 12/16/2008
Wow. Took me through charming, wistful, playful, then intense moods. Carlisle furious; what an intriguing (and somewhat scary) moment.
InkHeart17 chapter 3 . 12/16/2008
I really enjoyed "The essence of human life is a deep red..." concept. I guess I always just distinguished the physicality of blood as human-red and animal-gold, not essence; I like that. One question, is Esme still in the sheet? Or did she tackle that deer naked? I was just trying to build the scene in my head and I didn't know if the boys were trying to ignore her state of undress or not. And I liked the housekeeping thoughts part best!
InkHeart17 chapter 2 . 12/16/2008
I like how Edward still speaks like early twentieth century here. "despite your startling good looks I’m still not attracted to men" made me laugh.
InkHeart17 chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
Excellent opening chapter. You can really understand Carlisle's motivations for the decision to change Esme.
Wild Child 1954 chapter 10 . 12/13/2008
I was enjoying this story very much - and all of a sudden it stopped! Will you be finishing this at any time? It really would be nice to see how it progresses.
aem91 chapter 10 . 12/11/2008
OMG ! PLEAASE CONTINUEE !
340 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »