Reviews for Making A Home
eysim chapter 10 . 1/13/2009
I am truly enjoying this story. It really feels like the Carlisle and Esme we know, but know too little of from the Twilight series. I also found the parallels between how Carlisle and Esme fell in love each believing they didn't deserve the other, each afraid of showing their feelings and how Edward and Bella begin and continue their relationship fascinating - especially when Edward has so much insight and understanding of what Carlisle and Esme are feeling and how they should just "get on with it" and act on their deep love - he even gives Carlisle some wonderful suggestions.

Please keep the story going - it would be a waste to stop here.
seevousplay chapter 10 . 1/13/2009
Oh this story is fantastic. Absolutely well written. I wishyou'd continue...
angelspinknose chapter 3 . 1/12/2009
i'm enjoying this story very much. you have wonderful dialogue in it.
Breaktheskiess chapter 10 . 1/6/2009
This is really good!

I wasn't expecting Charles to actually pop up again - please update, I can't wait to see what happens!
curlybean chapter 9 . 1/6/2009
I just recently started reading the Twilight series and, of course, I love them. To know that there is quality Twilight fanfiction like your story out there is icing on the cake.

You are a very talented writer and I thank you for sharing that talent with us. I especially love Carlisle/Edward father/son stories, so this one is perfect. I hope you continue this story soon. It would be a shame to let a story as good as this remain unfinished. Take care...
mommycamille chapter 9 . 1/5/2009
Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful...all that's missing is the next chapter (hint, hint).

Please update this lovely story soon.
azotochtli chapter 10 . 12/25/2008
wow! This has been wonderful! Please tell me you are working on this as well! I am dying to know what will happen! :)
Juliejuliejulie chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
Hi-I'm so excited to read the ending of this story.

Just to be a stickler, you use the phrase "worry wart" in the story, but that phrase didn't come into usage until after 1956 according to this website: ?termworry

By the way, I loved that Edward had an imported French car and that Esme smashed his mother's piano. It was a wonderful plot device to bond them together and shape Edward's sense of self. I mean, it was sad that the accident caused him so much pain, but wow. Nice work.

When is the next chapter coming out?
Juliejuliejulie chapter 8 . 12/21/2008
Oh my gosh, this story is so good! I'm so glad I found your link from another author's site. Your writing is excellent and I love the development and romance of Carlisle and Esme's relationship.

I LOVE this line: “I didn’t know that my darkness was on the agenda for renovations too.”

So, so, so fabulous!
InkHeart17 chapter 10 . 12/16/2008
Oh you can't leave me here! Please update this wonderful story soon. I was impressed with Carlisle's excuse about Charles' presence in town. (whines) But I wanna know what happens next.
InkHeart17 chapter 9 . 12/16/2008
Oh I felt so terrible for Edward's loss. At least he can be comforted that he still has his mother's jewelry. Not to mention Esme willing to be there for him. I love this version of the early years of the Cullen clan.
InkHeart17 chapter 8 . 12/16/2008
“Someday I’ll have to use that line." Haha. How very Edward. Whoa, Esme's first proximity with a human seems pretty chaotic on the inside of that house. I truly love how patient Carlisle is and plans to be with their relationship.
InkHeart17 chapter 6 . 12/16/2008
Lovely chapter as Carlisle and Esme grow closer. My favorite line was: "Read her a poem. Take her on a drive. Write her a dirty limerick. DO SOMETHING!" I'm really enjoying this story!
InkHeart17 chapter 4 . 12/16/2008
Wow. Took me through charming, wistful, playful, then intense moods. Carlisle furious; what an intriguing (and somewhat scary) moment.
InkHeart17 chapter 3 . 12/16/2008
I really enjoyed "The essence of human life is a deep red..." concept. I guess I always just distinguished the physicality of blood as human-red and animal-gold, not essence; I like that. One question, is Esme still in the sheet? Or did she tackle that deer naked? I was just trying to build the scene in my head and I didn't know if the boys were trying to ignore her state of undress or not. And I liked the housekeeping thoughts part best!
344 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »