Reviews for Making A Home
Wild Child 1954 chapter 10 . 12/13/2008
I was enjoying this story very much - and all of a sudden it stopped! Will you be finishing this at any time? It really would be nice to see how it progresses.
aem91 chapter 10 . 12/11/2008
LovesTheHeat chapter 9 . 12/6/2008
i finally got some time to finish this chapter. while it's hard for me to read because i'm into into Carlise and Esme, i find myself drawed to this - it's so brilliant and intelligant. you've created the charactors brilliantly and stuck with what SM set up. i'm just... taken aback about how real they seem.

you're doing a fabulous job. (:
SaladOrCellarDoor chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
This story is one of my favorite fanfictions ever! It's intelligent and refreshing, and I just couldn't stop once I started. I know you haven't updated in a while, but there is really nothing like this anywhere else, so if there is any way you can go back to this, it would make me so happy! (Along with others, I'm sure.) You have wonderful characterizations and bring a great warmth to Esme and Carlisle.
Nostalgia-in-Starlight chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
This is very good. You did a very fine job.
Wildrose Sesshomaru chapter 10 . 12/2/2008
oh man I have no time at all! I am really happy I got to read this to day I made my day just a little better. I really hope I can get back to your other story soon to. please update soon!
ggggggggggggg chapter 10 . 11/16/2008
I love the idea of doing a carlilse/esme story and even though a ton of people have done it this is the best one i have read yet. you do a really good job of getting the way they talk to sound 1920's.
LovesTheHeat chapter 10 . 10/19/2008
ah i love it! this is really something. it's well written and in charactor. i can feel esme, carlise, and edward just jump from the page!

i'm really looking forward to seeing where this story goes. again, you really have something here.

absolutley brilliant.

udpate soon! i can't wait. (:
dsolo chapter 10 . 10/18/2008
ARRGHH! A cliffhanger, and you haven't updated in nearly 2 months. I hope you and your family are doing well. I'm hooked, and can't wait to see what happens next. This is an amazing story.
dsolo chapter 9 . 10/18/2008
Can't review. Crying.
dsolo chapter 8 . 10/18/2008
Your writing has not suffered due to your family concerns. I am reading this story 2 months later, so I hope they have resolved.
dsolo chapter 7 . 10/18/2008
This just keeps getting better and better.
dsolo chapter 6 . 10/18/2008
Wow! This is an intense chapter.
dsolo chapter 5 . 10/18/2008
Beautiful. I love the way you've captured everyone's uncertainty.
dsolo chapter 4 . 10/18/2008
OOH. Sick or not, this chapter is great. I got tears in my eyes at Esme's reactions. I felt sorry for everyone.
342 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »