Reviews for Making A Home
93UnholyConfessions chapter 10 . 10/8/2008
This fic is just amazing! You have portrayed Carlisle, Edward and Esme beautifully and your style of writing is stunning! WOW. I will not even try to say how much i LOVE it as my command of the english language is paled in comparison to yours and i would not want to embarrass myself!

Really though, this is the best fic i have ever read from carlisles point of view and one of the best i have ever read full-stop!

Please update soon! I am glad you and your family have recovered and hope you have the time to write more as it would be a terrifc shame if you couldn't! Again, wonderful story...

-K-

p.s how long is it going to be? Will you write about Rosalie, Emmett, Alice and Jasper too? Please do! I can't wait to read the rest! Thanks for taking the time to write this fic!
dlhk chapter 10 . 9/24/2008
This story is incredible. seriously. I remember that I had read the first couple of chapters way back when, and then I had never read the rest. I found this update on my email and so I just started the whole thing over. It is wonderful. I love it, am totally addicted, and am begging for more. WHAT THE HECK ARE THEY GOING TO DO NOW?

i'm worried. seriously. you are so creative and so talented. I cried... seriously cried when Esme broke Edward's piano and there were a couple of times I was close. Excellent. -mommyofboth
Bella1111 chapter 10 . 9/21/2008
Great chapter! I love the story of Esme and Carlisle - it is not written about much. I personally hope Charles shows up and Carlisle "takes care" of the problem. Please update again!
Sumomo14 chapter 9 . 9/18/2008
Poor edward!
Sumomo14 chapter 8 . 9/18/2008
This story rocks! I love the idea of it beinf just Edward, Carlilse, and Esme! Update soon!
borntodanceninefour chapter 10 . 9/18/2008
O! Nice! update plz!
sunnydae13 chapter 10 . 9/11/2008
This is a very enjoyable story... I hope for more soon...
NooooBD chapter 10 . 9/8/2008
MORE, MORE, MORE!

That Charles, I don't think I've hated a character as much since Umbridge from Harry Potter. XD

Update soon!
Tai Birdsong chapter 9 . 9/6/2008
This chapter was just... Wow. I never thought that a /piano/ of all things could make me cry, but Edward's pain was so tangible, so heartbreaking, that you had me sobbing. Amazing job.

You, my friend, have a gift, that you should treasure for the rest of your life. Use it well (jedi!)
account no longer valid chapter 10 . 9/6/2008
awesome story! I love how you are pulling Charles back into the story! Update soon!
miss-blanche chapter 10 . 9/6/2008
Awesome chappie! Update soon! :)
phantome101 chapter 10 . 9/5/2008
I hope you'll update soon..it's really interesting
carrieboo chapter 10 . 9/5/2008
Here's hoping there's another chapter coming sometime - I know others are wrapped up in your other story but I'm a newbie and decided to start with Carlisle as I really enjoy him. His words and actions really give you an insight into Edward's behavior, and make him not quite so irritating. Very very hot, but oh so irritating. Forget Midnight Sun - how about a Carlisle novel? Now that would be interesting.
carrieboo chapter 9 . 9/5/2008
This chapter really gave me an insight into Edward's character. I'm a little distracted as TS Hannah is blowing around my house and I'm waiting for the power to go out (and my crazy cat (well he was my cat until I left him with my parents for a summer while I was on an orchestra tour and they wouldn't give him back (incidentally his name is Tybalt from Romeo and Juliet - hello New Moon!) because he bonded with their previous kitten Little Bit *eyes rolling*.) is all over my lap bumping his face into my typing hands.) and listening to transformers blowing.

Are all of those parenthesis complete sentences?

Awesome story to take my mind off the imminent destruction of my favorite beach spot!
Lady of Spring Rain chapter 10 . 9/5/2008
I really like this story, especially Edward! He's hilarious.

Anyway, update soon!