Reviews for Dark Side of the Moons
Levells chapter 17 . 7/14/2010
Wow, that was really good. Sad at the end, so now I've got to read the sequel. Very well written, I love the romance you've got between the two :)
Infinite Freedom chapter 3 . 5/16/2010
I am getting the "Private Message Denied" message every time I try to respond to your PM from earlier. Might want to check just to make sure it ain't on my end.
Infinite Freedom chapter 4 . 5/16/2010
Disabled again.
Infinite Freedom chapter 2 . 5/14/2010
Private message is blocked again.
Infinite Freedom chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
There a reason why you've blocked personal messages Sarah?
chaosglory626 chapter 14 . 1/17/2010
Aw, he doesn't like the Genosaurer. I know you said he'd change because he's in love, but disliking the Genosaurer I think is a bit much. Couldn't you have had it be like a guilty pleasure, like something you do when the spouse isn't around because she doesn't approve.
9TailedFox chapter 17 . 6/22/2009
Poor Reika! How cruel her devastation is, and although some reviewers hate Van, he had no choice, its all Prozen's fault! I can't wait to find out what happens in your continuation.

9TailedFox chapter 16 . 6/21/2009
Hm... I have to say it was rather anticlimactic... I was expecting a little more action or some of those wonderful descriptions you're so good at. At any rate, its still a captivating storyline so I'll keep reading, but this is all I have time for today so I'll see ya later.

9TailedFox chapter 15 . 6/21/2009
Man, the suspense is killing me. I can feel everything coming together and its about to explode! On the down side though, your action seems a little disjointed and sentences are chopped up. Try stringing them together for a better flow. Other than that, this thing is awesome and I must know how it ends so I'm moving on.

9TailedFox chapter 14 . 6/21/2009
Lol, it WAS pretty sappy, but still good. I'm am wondering though... how old are they again? Anyway, Reika is more adorable than ever and I'm looking forward to that sequel when I'm doe with this one. :)

9TailedFox
9TailedFox chapter 13 . 6/21/2009
Ah, very nice. Short but awesome, with a hint of dark foreboding display of power. I have to say it again, your characters are well written, including Prozen and his stuck up, prideful personality. you've done a good enough job that I hate him too, lol. Keep up the awesome work.
9TailedFox chapter 12 . 6/21/2009
Yet another great chapter, however there were a number of spelling and grammar errors which is odd for your writings. Anyway, I really can't wait to find out what happens next so I'm moving on to the next one. See ya soon.

9TailedFox chapter 11 . 6/20/2009
Wow, its been way to long since I read this one, but its coming back to me and I remember loving it. This chapter was great, a little short, but still awesome! i should be able toreview more often now so I can't wait to find out where you take this thing. Your characters are so believable, and Reika is just awesome. Keep up the great work.

9Tailedfox.
ShadowRebirth37 chapter 17 . 6/19/2009
*sniff* Poor Reika. Evil Van! I wanna slap him! X This was a great chapter! I really liked it! I'm not used to you updating so quickly. The new chap before this was great also. Evil Prozen! I wanna slap him too! The jerk. X Anyway, fabulous job on this! I can't wait for the sequel! I hope you post it soon!

~Ibeyla
Infinite Freedom chapter 17 . 6/19/2009
She will find him again. After all it just wouldn't be right. Though I am curious as to how she is going to react to Reese. And Hiltz. Night Sarah.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »