Reviews for Mage and Warrior
Traveler301 chapter 10 . 4/9
Absolutely, a great story. Very well written, too. I look forward to more of your stories.

Ron Pate
Traveler301
Beauluffy chapter 1 . 2/28
What happened to you?! I just started reading all your stories and I love them all! But most of all I wan to read the rest of the Blackwolf Trilogy! Please at least look at this message and try!
totallylazy chapter 10 . 12/23/2014
Mage and warrior is agreeably the best story line I've read... hope to read the next installments soon as I really hope you do come back and complete this fic. Loved the way you have painted the characters
Spottedmask12 chapter 10 . 11/4/2014
OMG! This story is awesome! Please update soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
the animagus names were rather ridiculous
bigfan22 chapter 10 . 7/17/2014
Damn...I can't believe such an incredible story has been abandoned. It's a shame how so many great fics fall into that category. To the author...I tip my hat at such a cleverly written story. I liked your portrayal of a repentant Lily and Mat. After everything Harry has gone through and accomplished, it's good to see at least some members of his family have seen that he's not Dark. I was also pleasently surprised by your characterization of the Malfoys. Draco dating Hermione, and Lucius choosing Blackwolf over Voldemort were both delightful twists. With all the changes you've made to cannon, and that includes an excellent change of tasks for the Tri-Wizards Tournament, it's been a pleasure reading this fic. Thanks for giving us what you've written so far, and I truly hope one day you will come back and give this story the ending it deserves. At the very least...I would hope you give us another chapter so we can see James' reaction to the true BWL. Great job!
Artorias of Aincrad chapter 10 . 6/7/2014
Please come back to fanfiction and continue and finish this story.
It is brilliant and the last time you updated anything was in 2010 for your "Tyrant" story.
This is very likely my favourite harry potter fic and it is brilliant.
Please comeback soon.
AoA
KingLoitl chapter 10 . 5/11/2014
amazing story please update this! i can not wait to learn what happens next
AwEsOmEiZeR123 chapter 10 . 4/26/2014
Please continue this. It is amazing
master1527 chapter 10 . 4/14/2014
great work continue
ThatOneGuyWhoWroteThatOneStory chapter 2 . 3/16/2014
What's with you and the name Harold? Is that your name? Because it sure as hell seems like it. Other than that, good story.
ThatOneGuyWhoWroteThatOneStory chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
… Harold? Really? Why not Blazewing or something like that!
doubledamn chapter 10 . 2/6/2014
Brilliant, simply fantastic. Well done, I hope this is continued some time soon.
Keena3105 chapter 10 . 2/2/2014
have you abandoned this?
johnny.vick chapter 10 . 1/29/2014
omg omgmore more love it more please