Reviews for Mage and Warrior
rhizz17 chapter 10 . 7/25
update please
kaiirine chapter 10 . 6/14
this a very good fic...its too bad you haven't updated in like 8 yrs...
oceanofmymind chapter 10 . 1/19
i am loving this story so far, its brilliantly written, and i love that lily saw the error of her ways! I hope Mat will reconcile with harry as well though :)

I hope the story isn't abandoned as it seems, but i shall follow and hope for the best!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/29/2015
I actually began to like this until Ginny came.

Sorry I had to dislike this bc its not in my preferences.

I hope that u dont worry, loads like ur story and 1 choosy girl (aka me) is just a miniscule.
Quoba chapter 10 . 12/17/2015
I really loved this story and I hope I could see more
amerdism chapter 10 . 10/15/2015
Awesome story, I hope to see more soon, when's the next chapter going up?
Guest chapter 10 . 10/4/2015
YOU ROCK! Great alternate to the original story, could almost pass as its own story with a simple change of names!
qwerty19 chapter 4 . 10/2/2015
I'm really liking this! I'll follow and favorite it.
Sheitane chapter 10 . 8/9/2015
For now, I am content with the momentary ending to this FanFic, but some day, I would love to see the true written ending that I would loathe to forget. While this FanFic is not your usual type, and could get confusing at certain points, I absolutely adore it and always feel my heart soften a little after reaching the end to another FanFic, like every other ending. :)
missemokitty20 chapter 10 . 7/21/2015
Love this story so much
hilow4322 chapter 10 . 6/23/2015
Update! Soon please!
Traveler301 chapter 10 . 4/9/2015
Absolutely, a great story. Very well written, too. I look forward to more of your stories.

Ron Pate
Traveler301
Beauluffy chapter 1 . 2/28/2015
What happened to you?! I just started reading all your stories and I love them all! But most of all I wan to read the rest of the Blackwolf Trilogy! Please at least look at this message and try!
Bhartrhari chapter 10 . 12/23/2014
Mage and warrior is agreeably the best story line I've read... hope to read the next installments soon as I really hope you do come back and complete this fic. Loved the way you have painted the characters
Spottedmask12 chapter 10 . 11/4/2014
OMG! This story is awesome! Please update soon!